Razor42

42 is the answer

An old hog fanatic

Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

hogs777

GO HOGS!!!!

lunchbox72703

blacksuit

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're in!

MDH

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

dotnet

We can handle both of these teams... we've proved it...

murray-vegas

hogfan064

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

booogaga

GO HOGS!

VetRock

"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"
"Yeah, Gaps.  She got gaps, I got gaps, together we got no gaps."
---From The Movie "Rocky"

HOGSWEAT

lol wow... fate has it... we play the frickin trojans

weevilhogg

well, that's cool. . . . .our RPI is better than SC's.
Oh my!

ineverlose

Coaching is nothing more than eliminating mistakes before you get fired.
Success is never permanent, and failure is never final.
The only place you can win a football game is on the field, the only place you can lose it is in your hearts.
A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.

Hollywood_HOGan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOOOOIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

pheine78

Nolan for defensive coordinator!

Chuck Porker

PigWig

Ready to take down the Trojans!!!!!!!! Couldn't be happier.

weresoclose

Queen Hog

I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

Ugly Uncle

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Retired Radio Host

WoooPigSooie

"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

hogfan47

C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

Killean

Now lets see what he can do with USC.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

riccoar

CDubyaP

Get by USC and a date with Texas..... am I dreaming????

WBChogfan

razorbrass

Were in were in!  Time to finally get to kick some trojan Arse >:(
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

Arkapigdiesel

I'd love to have a chance at texass again and whip their aese!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

HamShank

dmac_iz_kin

Iguess we are trapped with this horrible coach another year
"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

weevilhogg

I wouldn't be surprised if we were the last team in.
Oh my!

Mr. Prozac

alohawg

Like I said #12...now can you relax? WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

lunchbox72703

weeerrrreee iinnnnnnnn andd dancin!!!!!!

UroHog

Uncle Jed

CONGRATULATIONS TO STAN AND EVERY MEMBER OF THE TEAM!!!!!   I'm so proud of them!
Note to John White:   Please do your job.     Frank and Nutt have repeatedly demonstrated that they are not capable of theirs.    Time to find somebody that who is capable ....and end this nightmare.   The players and fans deserve better than this.

Dwight_K_Shrute

How in the Hell is USC a 5 and we are a 12.  They have just two more wins then us and an RPI of 38.  I'm sure our SOS is better than their as well.  This has more of a feel of an 8-9 game.

The selection committee doesn't know their A$$ from the SAT's when it comes to seeding.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Mason

East Region, playing in Spokane?  Go Figure.
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading.  The few who learn by observation.  The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.----Will Rogers

weevilhogg

Oh my!

ishankem

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Squealers

I lost a rack of ribs from Fred's on the USC football game to a buddy in LA, I AM WINNING IT BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

GBoling5000

The hell with USC!  Beat Texas!  Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imhogwild2

yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss we can beat them revenge of football
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006