Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Tournament Championship: Arkansas vs. Florida -- Game Thread.

Started by Bomis Hawg, March 11, 2007, 11:56:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

How many times did Weems get called for that stuff yesterday but for the Gators it's a good no call
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

gduchar

the call from the announcer "Good Officiating" on Brewer's hook on Welsh. pathetic homers

artyhog

Squealers

Intercepted memo from the NCAA office to SEC game officials..........

NCAA NOTICE:   THERE WILL BE NO FOUL CALLS MADE AGAINST ARKANSAS TODAY...WE NEED OUR BRACKETS TO WORK OUT
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

JRAZOR24

Do we have florida officals or what. Can anybody tell me about Thomas
DMAC FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogs25

Bomis Hawg

These touch fouls on Horford is bullcrap.
This might be a long day fouls wise for Arkansas.

artyhog

Ulysses_S_Grunt

BS FOULS! washington with his 3rd and he's on fire.....
and the announcers are kissing florida's @$$ as usual

CDubyaP

Jeesh...I'm no official...didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but that was a charge....he led with he shoulder!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Someone Needs to tell CBS that 1985 called and wants it's announcers back.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

blacksuit

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, just when he gets hot

artyhog

Official time out

Washington foul

Gators shooting 2

10:33 to play

WoooPigSooie

"A littel Flopsky?"  Are you kidding me.  I've seen 3 charges that havent been called.  Refs are blowing!!!
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

Bomis Hawg

Arkansas with 4 fouls.  Florida with 1.
Arkansas has more rebounds and offensive boards.

booogaga

CBS wants flordia to win. its obvious. look at the officiating
i am vomiting all over myself right now
GO HOGS!

JRAZOR24

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Lets go Hogs!!!! Prove to the world that you belong here!

JIHawg

ark30inf

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 11, 2007, 12:24:36 pm
How many times did Weems get called for that stuff yesterday but for the Gators it's a good no call

Its like the NBA, Michael Jordan was allowed to run halfway across the court because he was Michael Jordan.

We are party-crashers and Florida is Michael Jordan.  We are fighting the whole SEC here and will just have to suck it up.

artyhog

I guess the National Championship that the Gators got last year gets them extra favor by the refs.

Hawgballz

I was in the other room, but I could still hear Billy P say "and that is really good officating" so I assume we must be catching the bad end of some calls.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

JRAZOR24

Hog Realist

Its a joke
Its like we can't play post defense, just have to let them score

kgr

Are these officials from the old SWC.  That was a charge, they are calling tickey tacks on Washington and Noah is doing what he wants.

HoopS

I guess Wash got his arm.  I bet we don't see that replay. 

ImhogginIT, good point about the little things.

TMc

jchill

Quote from: WoooPigSooie on March 11, 2007, 12:25:52 pm
"A littel Flopsky?"  Are you kidding me.  I've seen 3 charges that havent been called.  Refs are blowing!!!

Yeah the refs suck. Washington is being taken out of the game by some bad calls.

booogaga

i say we put in a "goon" and make him force feed noah a turd!!

that would be awesome.
GO HOGS!

HogFan1973

I think if we get screwed in this game foul wise, and we don't get in the tourney, I will be ticked.

lcd4444

FL= 0 Fouls, what a freakin joke why are the refs even out there?  Lets just play street ball and pull Noah's hair the whole game.  Ugly freak!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: ark30inf on March 11, 2007, 12:26:28 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 11, 2007, 12:24:36 pm

Its like the NBA, Michael Jordan was allowed to run halfway across the court because he was Michael Jordan.

We are party-crashers and Florida is Michael Jordan.  We are fighting the whole SEC here and will just have to suck it up.

It's more like Joakim Noah is Rebecca Lobo

kenton

Yeah, I'm seeing the same BS.  Didn't look like a true "flopper" that all the ESPN daily shows were complaining about
Hogville is full of winners and smiters.

I'm Kenton Rogers from somewhere in Texas and I APPROVE THIS POST

WMS > RRS
RRS < WMS
WMS = KING

Hogville: IF YOU CAN'T SHOW ME SOMETHING NEW THEN I'M GOING TO DEMEAN YOU BY CALLING THE REPOST POLICE.  Most commonly used phrase on Hogville: Read more.  Post less.  (darn, take your own advice!)

Gonzo

This bull is NBA worthy with the ref-love being shown to the higher profile team. Unless something changes a ton with the calls, I don't think Arkansas has much of a shot. It was going to be a huge task if it were actually a well called game. 

Go Hogs!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: booogaga on March 11, 2007, 12:27:04 pm
i say we put in a "goon" and make him force feed noah a turd!!

that would be awesome.
haha +1

geoffhog

Quote from: anaxagoras on March 11, 2007, 12:25:08 pm
BS FOULS! washington with his 3rd and he's on fire.....
and the announcers are kissing florida's @$$ as usual
They can't be kissing Florida's A$$...they are too far up it.
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

kgr

Thomas got banged up early and is on the bench nursing a hurt knee(?)

blacksuit

Thomas came out with some injury early on. If he's out and washington is in foul trouble, we're gonna get torn up in the front court.

HogFan1973

they are trying to get us out of the game, by knocking Washington out.

hogs25

JRAZOR24

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

I don't know what's worse, the announcers or the officials.  This is pitiful!

artyhog

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Squealers

INTERCEPTED NCAA MEMO.......PLEASE PUT HUNTER IN THE GAME.....WE NEED OUR BRACKETS TO WORK OUT.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

JRAZOR24

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dwight_K_Shrute

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt