Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Explain Why Heath.........................

Started by HogTies, March 05, 2007, 11:29:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogTies

March 07, 2007, 12:24:48 am #100 Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 12:27:50 am by HogTies
Ultimatems are for beeotches!  I agree it may be a wake up call for Townes and other Juniors but to say do this or you are fired 5/6 waythru the season is ridiculous!  If you have balls like that then say it in the beginning or no more than half way thru but with 3 games left... horse shyt!  Let the man win or lose this year and I promise if we don't win the SEC and/or make at least a run to the Sweet 16... I will be sceaming FIRE HEATH!  When he had seniors he made it(even with only 1 really good player) to the NCAA so if you let him coach next year with 7 seniors I am willing to bet he wins big!

lovethosehogs

heath is a great guy, but a bad coach.  Has he ever recieved a t sincehe has been here?

hawgtahm

Quote from: HogTies on March 07, 2007, 12:24:48 am
Ultimatems are for beeotches!  I agree it may be a wake up call for Townes and other Juniors but to say do this or you are fired 5/6 waythru the season is ridiculous!  If you have balls like that then say it in the beginning or no more than half way thru but with 3 games left... horse shyt!  Let the man win or lose this year and I promise if we don't win the SEC and/or make at least a run to the Sweet 16... I will be sceaming FIRE HEATH!  When he had seniors he made it(even with only 1 really good player) to the NCAA so if you let him coach next year with 7 seniors I am willing to bet he wins big!

Actually, at the beginning of the season, I said he needs to make the sweet 16 or be gone. I wasn't on any message boards then, so you will have to take my word for it. I have softened it to 2nd round, precisely, because he should have everyone back. I want him to succeed. I always have.

HogTies

Have everyone back... I am trying to follow!  I believe what ever you are trying to say; however, I am not talking about YOU or ANY FANS ultimatems, I am talking about the U of A's leak!  It is a beeotch move, IMO!  Yes, next year... everyine will be back and yes, we should be deep into the dance!