Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***Official "Hogs avoid Florida in the secT" Thread (Bama @ MSU)

Started by polandhog, March 04, 2007, 01:17:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polandhog

Reminder:

MSU wins? Hogs a 3 seed, play SO CAROLINA-->VANDY(for 20th W)-->maybe MSU/KENT-->Finals (florida)

Bama wins? Hogs a 4 seed, play GEORGIA-->FLORIDA(for 20th W)-->maybe TENNESSEE-->Finals

LIVE VIDEO: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/collegebroadcast;_ylt=AmthdpFgo8BhAEcThQoqJZzevbYF

LIVE STATS: http://live.mstateathletics.com/mbk/game/

in short, bama winning = GREATER chance of stan getting the axe
in short, msu winning = GREATER chance of slim chance hogs have of making the NCAAs

polandhog

polandhog

Spoke too soon....quick run at the hump

14 M left, 1st

BAMA  10
MSU  10

Go Dawgs!

polandhog

Bama's Jermareo Davidson already has 6 points at the 12 minute media timeout

jbell96

JustoHogFan

Please keep us posted on the score I cant watch the game.

Thanks

polandhog

Quote from: lilpiggy on March 04, 2007, 01:37:02 pm
bamma falling apart

much like their season a whole.... i swear, gottfried makes heath look like John Wooden at times...

lilpiggy

JustoHogFan

Quote from: polandhog on March 04, 2007, 01:37:53 pm
Quote from: lilpiggy on March 04, 2007, 01:37:02 pm
bamma falling apart

much like their season a whole.... i swear, gottfried makes heath look like John Wooden at times...

+1 totally agree, he always does less with more... He is a great recruiter but a horrible coach.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

polandhog

Quote from: JustoHogFan on March 04, 2007, 01:37:01 pm
Please keep us posted on the score I cant watch the game.

Thanks

no prob.. i posted the video link at the top if you can watch it online later.

MSU 29
BAMA 20

4:30 1st half

wow the HUMP is LOUD

lilpiggy

lilpiggy

PiggyBack

Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

lilpiggy

polandhog

WOW... Bama looks like kids out there...  MSU just got 3 straight O boards and scored

MSU 31
BAMA 22

3 min left

UAfan

Dugann

come on MSU omg i never thought i would hear my self type that ...... wow... but they looking good so far.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

polandhog

Quote from: UAfan on March 04, 2007, 01:48:18 pm
will bama be behind us in the west if they lose today?

Yes....

Bama wins they are #2?
Bama loses they are the #5

playing for a Big bye...

94 Hawg

~ Will Rogers

ilovepinebluff

Have they shown the Mississippi State college-ad commercial thing yet? Wow it sucks. It shows a bunch of MSU fans leaving a football game happy. Yeah right, like that ever happens.

polandhog

94 Hawg

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on March 04, 2007, 01:51:07 pm
Have they shown the Mississippi State college-ad commercial thing yet? Wow it sucks. It shows a bunch of MSU fans leaving a football game happy. Yeah right, like that ever happens.
its old footage from the Sherill era ;)
~ Will Rogers

PiggyBack

I am still clutching to the Heath bandwagon.  I have never rooted for a coach like I have for Heath.  I am disappointed with our underachieving.  I think it may be time for a change if we don't perform well in the SECT.

BUT....

When one juxtaposes the behavior of our Football "coach" after big wins with the behavior of our Basketball coach after big wins there is no comparison.  I didn't hear heath say that Vandy owed HIM one.  I didn't hear Heath say I needed this one.  I didn't hear Heath say THAT WAS A CALLED IN BOUNDS PLAY AND I CALLED IT!!

I heard Heath say:  "Our guys deserve all the credit."
I heard Heath say:  "God was just with our guys today."
I heard Heath say:  "Our guys really played hard for each other."

See, it's hard for me to be negative toward Heath.  That's not to say that I don't think there needs to be change if we have any more performances like the ones we've had against USC/UGA/TN/Mizzou.
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

jbell96

polandhog

94 Hawg

~ Will Rogers

razorbackfan4life

mword

94 Hawg

~ Will Rogers

polandhog

don't have it on in my market, but you can watch it online

LIVE VIDEO: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/collegebroadcast;_ylt=AmthdpFgo8BhAEcThQoqJZzevbYF

MSU has already attempted 16 3's in one half... and only made 4.... if they get hotter, look out.

94 Hawg

~ Will Rogers

jbell96

It really helps State that Ronald Steele isn't playing. That said, they played very well in the 1st half.

Bomis Hawg

My dad's old boss had a son that punted for Miss State (Mike Riley).  I can root for MSU for one game.

Go Dawgs.

94 Hawg

~ Will Rogers

razorbackfan4life

lilpiggy

anybody else dislike hearing him say "playing sum string music'.

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: polandhog on March 04, 2007, 01:56:43 pm
don't have it on in my market, but you can watch it online

MSU has already attempted 16 3's in one half... and only made 4.... if they get hotter, look out.

but its still pay per view

msudawgs64

Quote from: 94 Hawg on March 04, 2007, 01:53:36 pm
Quote from: ilovepinebluff on March 04, 2007, 01:51:07 pm
its old footage from the Sherill era ;)

lol, mid Sherrill era..I have not smiled during football season in 7 years.  LOL
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

arkiehog1

If you want to go to Heaven and walk the streets of gold. You have to know the password is -----
Go Hogs Go

msudawgs64

Quote from: lilpiggy on March 04, 2007, 02:15:53 pm
anybody else dislike hearing him say "playing sum string music'.

talking about Joe Dean, Jr.?  Yes...

There is talk of him possibly being our next AD.  He is a State grad and is the current AD at Birmingham Southern.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Dugann

You know one thing I have noticed during all the talk about the next b-ball coach for Arkansas is even though people are tired of the loosing and the records.  They hate the under achieving, they are sadden about how the program has fallen. The one thing I have not heard, read, seen, or noticed is that NO ONE!! had said things bad about Stan, or about his honor, or his person.  That however can not be said of our football coach.  Most things I have heard, read, seen, and listen to say "Stan is a good person" Stan is a good recruiter" I wanted Stan to do well, I like Stan".  That CAN NOT BE SAID ABOUT OUR FOOTBALL COACH.  I think Stan is a class guy and I think that piggyback makes a great point.  I also find it hard to want a good man gone that I believe tired hard, that was honest, and is a good person.  I do feel there is a need for a change.  I hate to say it.  But I find it funny, no intresting that no one has bad things to say about heath for most part even those that want him gone where when it come to our football coach the same can not be said.  Just find it funny...no no I find it sad.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

arkiehog1

If you want to go to Heaven and walk the streets of gold. You have to know the password is -----
Go Hogs Go

arkiehog1

Go Hogs Go

arkiehog1

Go Hogs Go