Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandy gym made me wonder Whats the strangest gym set up you have seen?

Started by hogsanity, March 01, 2007, 09:40:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chillinhoggie

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on March 03, 2007, 12:28:39 am
Listening to all of you old geezers bring back your glory days, I think we should have a Hogville 3 point shooting and free throw contest.  Shoot, we might could even have a night of basketball games.  Good charity opportunity. 
If there's a layup contest let me know...

hogsanity

Quote from: chillinhoggie on March 05, 2007, 09:49:59 am
Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on March 03, 2007, 12:28:39 am
Listening to all of you old geezers bring back your glory days, I think we should have a Hogville 3 point shooting and free throw contest.  Shoot, we might could even have a night of basketball games.  Good charity opportunity. 
If there's a layup contest let me know...

I could not even win that now.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hog lite

I used to watch independent tournament games at Oxford every Christmas.  Great ball games!  It was fun as a kid watching those guys play.
Quote from: BigHogOnCampus on March 01, 2007, 04:09:44 pm
Oxford, AR had a white tile floor over concrete.  It was like a cafeteria.  The lines were all laid in black tile.  You didn't want to fall on that floor.  Mammoth Spring had 3 poles down each sideline, about 3 inches out of bounds.  You had to watch yourself.  They also had an elevated stage that was about two feet past the endline.  You could try to block a layup and end up crawling through those old velvet curtains coming back to the floor, it made for a grand re-entrance.