Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippippissippi State Game Thread

Started by Brand X Hog Fan, February 28, 2007, 07:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan

glad i didnt make the 2 hour trip for this crap.

The Broadcaster

I like the way Michael Washington is fighting for rebounds, wow! The kid looks small but looks like his heart is huge the way he is battling for boards.
I ain't saying, I'm just sayin'

Dwight_K_Shrute

This game is going to be ugly.  We are going to lose by 10 or more and Stan should go ahead and leave and let Hipsher finish it out.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PigWig

Toad Suck Pork

This is the worst crowd I have seen for a game in a LONG time.

The Broadcaster

Quote from: PigWig on February 28, 2007, 07:24:14 pm
Man Heath really got on that ref.

Heath really got on Gary ERvin. looked to be saying "you gotta have heart"

Hawgasaurus

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

Hollywood_HOGan

this is PATHETIC

this team does not care if they lose. Never thought id say that about an Arkansas basketball team.

that sequence before the timeout was awful. We're gonna get blow the frick away.

PigWig

Quote from: js1717 on February 28, 2007, 07:24:35 pm
This is the worst crowd I have seen for a game in a LONG time.
I think I've seen the Bud more packed for Holiday Hoops.

Arkapigdiesel

What is the old saying...."the team takes the coaches personality"?

Time for a new personality.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Hollywood_HOGan

The Broadcaster

Stan should be glad stefan has some heart to get back and make a play. The freshman look to be the only ones who wanna win.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hollywood_HOGan

Ulysses_S_Grunt

arkansas doesnt care at all, this is pathetic, we'll get beat by 40

Dwight_K_Shrute

Just summed up Hill.  Reverting back to last year.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

The Broadcaster

I don't blame them for playing a zone, Heath doesn't know how to beat one, he hasn't his pas 4 years here at the U of A and he still can't!

Hawgasaurus

we should try to stand around on offense a little more, I think we are confusing them.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

primetime21

Irvin is a turnover machine.  He seems like he has a bad attitude as well.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Hawgasaurus on February 28, 2007, 07:29:39 pm
we should try to stand around on offense a little more, I think we are confusing them.

Agreed MSU players are disoriented by the fact our players may be manequins.

woopig88

We could lose this one by 30. You can tell the players aren't playing with a lot of energy

PigWig

I'm starting to believe the rumor of the players disliking their coach. They're sure playing like it.

Hollywood_HOGan

this is just plain awful

youd think they'd want to at least play for their coach.

Franchise_Hog

Our players obviously don't give a damn right now....no one is running, no one is sweating.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I have never heard LFS announcers be this critical of a team and a crowd.  Usually just positive about the team playing well.  No wonder LFS dropped the Vandy game on Saturday.  That would have constituted cruel and unusual punishment.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Arkapigdiesel

I wondered if our players would play hard for Heath with the announcement this week.  Looks as if they could care less.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

The Broadcaster

Quote from: PigWig on February 28, 2007, 07:31:38 pm
I'm starting to believe the rumor of the players disliking their coach. They're sure playing like it.

Well of course! I have personally heard Ronnie Brewer, Ron Brewer, Johnathon Modica, and Charles Thomas all say they "hate" Stan Heath. I even heard Modica say he told him to "shut the f*** up" one time during a game.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Great coaches command respect.  Good coaches earn.  Mediocre one's or assistants at heart never get it.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Can someone tell me how Larry Satchell got an extra year of eligibility esp since he's been out of school for like 4 years.

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hollywood_HOGan

:puke:
never thought i would see Arkansas basketball like this.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

bob01

maybee they are conserving there energy for the tournament

Hollywood_HOGan

Steven Hill cannot do a freakin thing on offense.

This looks like the hill from the last two years.

just no energy whatsoever out there except for Thomas, Bev, and Welsh

Welsh has 5 points yet he's on the bench.

TomasPistola

I will kill you all if one of you doesn't tell me the damn score!
You were right.
You did a great job.

Franchise_Hog

I am embarrassed right now and will be when we show up...or don't at the SEC tournament.

OzarkHighs

Come on Heath!! You say your a positive guy...lets go out in a positive way.

elkhog

This team has quit their coach.  I'm kind of disappointed in them for doing that.   
GO HOGS!!!

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

OzarkHighs

allyoucaneatbuffet

Quote from: The Broadcaster on February 28, 2007, 07:32:45 pm
Quote from: PigWig on February 28, 2007, 07:31:38 pm

Well of course! I have personally heard Ronnie Brewer, Ron Brewer, Johnathon Modica, and Charles Thomas all say they "hate" Stan Heath. I even heard Modica say he told him to "shut the f*** up" one time during a game.

I hate to say it, but the chemistry is awful

~imagine pookie cussing out stan in the bud itself, threatening stan, and stan heath screaming in pookie's face "well hit me! come on, just hit me!"......

yeah, that happened, and that's just scratching the surface.....major player infighting for YEARS

msudawgs64

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

idochog

These guys look like they could care less (except Beverly)
I love Jesus!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Brando is still harping on attendance.  Classic.

sowmonella

Quote from: TomasPistola on February 28, 2007, 07:36:53 pm

Don't shoot! 23-15 MSU
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

bob01

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: msudawgs64 on February 28, 2007, 07:38:06 pm
Quote from: TomasPistola on February 28, 2007, 07:36:53 pm

23-13

MSUDawg has a man crush on Ron "Lifetime Bachelor" Polk.