4 (4.8%)
Rick having his job as sports information director for Springdale
1 (1.2%)
Otis having his job at the Dem. Gazette
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

dbaileyway7

Pigskin_Porker

"ATHLETICS IS A MINDSET.  WINNERS THINK DIFFERENT. I SHOULD STOP SAYING 'THINK' BECAUSE WINNERS DON'T THINK, THEY JUST DO IT."                                                                                            -- COACH JOHN McDONNELL  (42 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS)                                                

. . .  Es ist verdammt hart, das Beste zu sein . . .

TR1

For the REST OF THE COUNTRY to stop laughing at this situation. This is making me BLUSH with shame!

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

TR1

Quote from: mrp on February 10, 2007, 05:11:32 pm
I called that castration brotha!!!!

No! You just didn't say that.

TR1

lbaileysr

dbaileyway7

Quote from: lbaileysr on February 10, 2007, 06:07:26 pm
loooosing all of them.

Tile projects just got more expensive for you. And it really gets high on the weekends. Have a great "SUNDAY"!   

waphill

None of the above

apathy is starting to set in

Tone

How many Men and women did Anna Nicole Smith sleep with?

SDZ_Hog

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Swestwill66

I think drinking makes you smarter. My IQ has gone up at least 10 points the last half hour.

Reflecting on the week that was: The rocket launch taking those astronauts into space was awesome! I sure am glad it didn't explode on the launch pad roasting those poor bastards alive.

Swestwill66

I feel kinda bad about something I did today. Well, not really. I cut down my neighbor's tree that has been blocking sunlight from my garden. He hadn't made it home yet. I don't think he will ever know it was me. I gnawed around the stump to make it look like a beaver did it.

Cave City Joe

"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Tejano Jawg

Well, definitely a "Thread Bump of the Day" contender.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

bolo

Quote from: Swestwill66 on June 05, 2020, 11:26:45 pm
I feel kinda bad about something I did today. Well, not really. I cut down my neighbor's tree that has been blocking sunlight from my garden. He hadn't made it home yet. I don't think he will ever know it was me. I gnawed around the stump to make it look like a beaver did it.
very smart
R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on June 06, 2020, 12:08:21 am
Well, definitely a "Thread Bump of the Day" contender.

I think "loosing" triggered something.  It just took a while to fire.