Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Off Heath's Back

Started by AstroHawg, January 27, 2007, 04:05:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogninja

He had to bring us back from the brink of death and is just now fielding his own complete recruits.  Sure, he is still learning, but is succeeding also.  Maybe not as fast as we desire, but succeeding. :razorback:

LZH

I noticed Darian Townes got an entire 3 minutes last nite.  Stan may be coming around after all.

HawgWyld

Quote from: kcstar on January 30, 2007, 12:56:55 am
I  say give him 10 years to get us to the Sweet Sixteen (which is somewhat equivalent to getting to a BCS bowl game) since we have given HDN that long to get us into a BCS bowl game.
If we're going to match the leeway Nutt's been given, we may have to allow Heath more time than that. After nine years, Nutt's not gotten the UA into a BCS bowl, and a lack of any serious passing game suggests we're in for more of the same next year (I don't know about you folks, but the fact that Wisconsin fared well against Arkansas by simply hammering on McFadden and ignoring what Dick was up to worries the hell out of me).

Again, any fans that have kept silent while that clownish Nutt has goofed off time and time again ought not criticize Stan Heath.