Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here i am....take your shots

Started by SPAL, January 07, 2007, 04:24:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

I was wrong, flat wrong about todays game. I dont know what in the world has happened, but this is not the same team or coach that i have been watching all year. The motion offense actually used motion, the defense was outstanding, Little G was actually a PG. Bev and Weems continued their dominance, Hill was dominant on D. and heath had some fire, some real fire....its like when DEC 31 turned into Jan 1, there was a new mentality. Maybe it took Townes gettin sent to the can to get these guys to respond. Maybe they now have respect for their coach and now Heath can show he means business. I didnt watch the game because i figured it was goin to be a blowout the other way, but i went back and watched it after hearing the outcome. Im not gonna say we will have a winning season in the SEC just yet. The next few games are still large, but as of today...

SPAL

I was wrong, flat wrong about todays game. I dont know what in the world has happened, but this is not the same team or coach that i have been watching all year. The motion offense actually used motion, the defense was outstanding, Little G was actually a PG. Bev and Weems continued their dominance, Hill was dominant on D. and heath had some fire, some real fire....its like when DEC 31 turned into Jan 1, there was a new mentality. Maybe it took Townes gettin sent to the can to get these guys to respond. Maybe they now have respect for their coach and now Heath can show he means business. I didnt watch the game because i figured it was goin to be a blowout the other way, but i went back and watched it after hearing the outcome. Im not gonna say we will have a winning season in the SEC just yet. The next few games are still large, but as of today...

plus1

Ok guys...I just don't get the Kragthorpe lovefest.  Without making any references to HDN, convice me why he would be such a good hire.  I don't see him making any sort of "impact" on the program.  Do you think recruits are going to think "Oh my gosh, Kragthorpe is at Arkansas now.....I must go there."  I don't.  I think most kids would wonder who he is. 

I understand that he has done decent things at Tulsa, but is that enough?  It is only Tulsa.  If we really want to reach the next level, it seems to me we need a coach that will bring that credibility immediately. 

Maybe I am wrong, and Kragthorpe would be the best coach.....but I just don't see it.

RazorRaider

Who becomes the new OC? Or do you think Frank will let Nutt slap the fanbase in face?

I can hear it now from ol' Dale.

"I'm calling them plays again brotha!!"

:puke:
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

stchane

Guess he was right when he reported something was up with Gus and Tulsa Tuesday night...
Those of you who were bashing him ought to be ashamed of yourselfs
For all your Razorback Football Needs: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stchane

RazorRaider

Who becomes the new OC? Or do you think Frank will let Nutt slap the fanbase in face?

No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

RazorRaider

No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

stchane

Guess he was right when he reported something was up with Gus and Tulsa Tuesday night during the basketball game...

Those of you who were bashing him ought to be ashamed of yourselves
For all your Razorback Football Needs: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stchane

The UnderHog

Where is JFB? We need some strong leadership here. VISIBLE strong leadership.

The UnderHog

The UnderHog

razrken

Rest in Peace...oh yeah that was "Danny's idea Brutha"

Hawgz4Life

Not only has Frank and Houston run Gus off with thier circus act, but we are now a laughing stock of the college football world (moreso than we ever have been). This is so typical, yet no less disappointing. What a waste. I'll be so glad when we get a new AD and his first official act is to FIRE NUTT...given that ironically Nutt doesn't turn out to be the next AD. Frank is grooming Nutt to do nothing but micromanage. god, this sucks.

razrken

The Hog

This is the first time I have ever listened to Press Row.  Are the two talking at the present time Mike Irwin and Bo Mattingly?  Sounds like Bo but not sure about the other.
Automatic RUN!

Hawgz4Life

Not only has Frank and Houston run Gus off with thier circus act, but we are now a laughing stock of the college football world (moreso than we ever have been). This is so typical, yet no less disappointing. What a waste. I'll be so glad when we get a new AD and his first official act is to FIRE NUTT...given that ironically Nutt doesn't turn out to be the next AD. Frank is grooming Nutt to do nothing but micromanage. god, this sucks.

razrken

Kevin

join in the uprise.  i have to thing most of the media today should feel like real stooges.  they have swallowed nutts  lies hook, line and sinker. 

do they now show some courage and stand up?  or just continue to lap up everthing he says.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogsanity

For us it is SUPPOSED to be entertainment. 

The sad APPEARANCE is that for many the success or failure of the Hog Fb program is what defines your self worth, and define the state.  If either of those things are true, this state is in much worse shape than anyone could imagine.

I am not here to bad mouth Gus.  I wish him well. 

For those who are done with the program, good for you.  I admire people who dont just talk, but actually stand up for their convictions.  For the rest, being a fan is tough, hang in there.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

VolHogg

It appears to me that some do think HDN is bigger than the program.  Why else would they keep him? I have felt this sad 3 times before, 1. when Wyatt left for TN in the 50's, 2. Sutton said he would have crawled to KY in the mid 80's and when Ken Hatfield quit.

Only 2 coaches I ever wanted gone was Nolan and Nutt.  Nolan for running his mouth when he should have kept it shut and Nutt for well no point in going into it, just too much for a short post.

Wolfhound05

I am apologizing to those that I called out and said Malzahan wasn't leaving, etc.  I was in denial early this morning, hoping that it wasn't true.  But it is....I think that I am just gonna go back to bed.

UALRGrad

let's hear fom you.  i think you should drop by for a curtain call.
If Ole Dork played the University of Hell, I'd buy a Satan jersey.

Uncle Ivan 9/6/2009

007 License To Squeal

I think I would retire while I could still enjoy the tributes, etc.   
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

deshahawg

I got the link I just can't get it to come up so I can listen to it.

mizzouman

He'll fit perfectly in our spread offense.  Will start as a Junior.

kdogstew

I was reading a thread about somebody calling Frank and he actually spoke to him.  Well, people were calling the thread BS and said Frank was out of town today.  The guy said yeah I called him on his Cell.  Now the guy had already admitted that he didn't know Frank so how did he get Franks number.  Well he says that he called the athletic dept and the recording gives the number.  I doubted but I called the number.  The number to the athletic dept is 5752755.  I won't give franks number but the message sure will.

Well I called the number, Frank's number, and somebody actually answered. It was a very nice lady.  I didn't expect anyone to answer. I was so caught off guard.  I told her that I  was very upset and thought Gus was handled innappropriately and I assured her that more than 5% were upset with coach Nutt.

Anyway, it really happened.

Call the number and complain.

This is crazy. I can't believe I didn't do a better job on the phone than I did.

Call me a liar, I don't care.

It really happened

STew

hogtrack77677

Are all the Springdale current and future players now leaving with Mitch gone?

Hawg_Heaven

The end is near my friends! If Houston truly believes the wheels aren't about to fall off, he is sadly mistaken. Coker thought everything was fine in Miami also. Everyone else knew different and it is the same case here!

The end is near for Nutt and Notshavin will finally be clean cut!

hog caller

will Mitch be the last. please let us know what you hear Mike. have great success at Tulsa Mitch.

ballhog88

This is a live horror movie we're watching unfold before us. I've seen some crazy stuff but this is the topping. What's sad is I don't think we've anything yet. Am I missing anything on this list.

Broyles forces Mustain on HDN to get the Springdale crew

The parents meeting with broyles

Williams leaving
Malzahn leaving
Mustain leaving
Grandma going Nutts on the news

I know i'm missing some other crazy stuff.

warparty44

With Mustain now confirming he is going to transfer and others possibly on the way.  Is there anyway possible these kids could petition the NCAA to allow them not to sit out the mandatory year with all the crap coming out now from the past year ?

bojangles

I am 26 years old and can say that growing up no one at my school cared a lick about the razorbacks. I grew up in the age of the starter jackets and all you seen were florida state, notre dame, michigan, and the other giants. Then came Huston Nutt and the Razorbacks blew up. Now I see kids wearing Razorback shirts and hats. Magnets and license plates on peoples cars the program is huge right now and anyone who thinks other wise is a fool. The best possible example is I have a cousin who grew up a Texas Longhorn fan and guess what now he is a Razorback fan wake up please wake up. Mustain sucks why do you think he is going to Tulsa instead of a big school. Malzahn or however you spell his name never planned on staying at Arkansas running around with his Steve spurrior vizor I think he thinks he is spurrior. I love the Hogs and so does everyone I no I work with 300 plus people and we all say let the sprindale bunch go. You haters are a very few the only reason we here more from you is because the people that are happy don't have to say anything we're happy. Ya'll keep complaining though buy you're ad and in 5 years when Joe nobody is our coach I'll have to see my son in a notre dame jacket. I no ya'll will say keep nutt around and thats what will happen but I look at fact and the fact is I went to a game in little rock probably 4 years before nutt came and we sat on the 40 yard line with empty seats all around now I sit in the end zone with no room to spare seems to me Nutt made a difference

warparty44

With Mustain now confirming he is going to transfer and others possibly on the way.  Is there anyway possible these kids could petition the NCAA to allow them not to sit out the mandatory year with all the crap coming out now from the past year ?

ALLVOL

Guys I know you are going through a tough time. But from what I saw this past year, you have the fan base and quality of fans to make it through this. I hate that this is happening to you. I will admit that when bammer was having trouble I did laugh, but they deserved it. This should be a very good time for ya'll and you shouldn't be having to go through it. Good luck and keep your heads up. I'll throw one if for you.

wooooo pig.

I hope you only lose 2 games next year. Once to us in Ktown and then in Atlanta.

Nathan Shumaker

There is a laudable effort underway to raise funding for an advertisement in the Sunday edition of the Democrat-Gazette in order to pressure the University of Arkansas to fire Broyles and Nutt. 

Although still strong in Arkansas, print media is dying across the country.

Don't underestimate the power of Hogville.  Without this site, Nutt and Broyles would have probably gotten away with their nefarious, despicable behavior over the last year.  Hogville alone has transformed how the King on the Hill and his retarded Prince now have to do business.

When the primates in the Broyles Complex, through grinding teeth, grumble about message boards, you can bet that they are griping about Hogville.

And while a full-page ad in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette would probably open a few eyes, please consider carefully that we would be rewarding the same press organizations that have consistently produced propaganda and fluff pieces to benefit the Broyles Machine.  Moreover, none of the print media hacks have had the backbone to expose this scandal over the last year.

Funding Hogville by purchasing their ads would be much more effective in the long run.

How much would it cost to buy a Hogville sticky thread advertising and organizing a "Fire Broyles & Nutt" movement?  From these persistent threads, we can organize write-in campaigns to local papers, arrange tailgate party protests outside of the Frank Broyles Complex, distribute fliers at Wal-Marts and waterholes across the state, and produce strategies to attract media attention to our movement.

If we do look towards leveraging traditional media to oust Nutt and Broyles, I suggest that we reward the only truly honest and courageous sports reporter in the state -- Mike Irwin -- by purchasing advertising on KFSM Channel 5.

The key is that we cannot let our zeal or generosity die simply because we shift focus.  If we are willing to spend $11,000 on a full page ad in the state newspaper, we need to be willing to spend $11,000 at Hogville and KFSM.

Finally, we cannot let the truth be rewritten over time.  Just look at the national media's warped perspective of the infamous Broyles-parents meeting.

We must ensure that the real truth becomes official history, and not Broyle's/Nutt's sickening spin.

I made an attempt to consolidate information and produce a comprehensive account of the 2006 Razorback football scandal in a post that I made last month:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,101848.msg1434530.html#msg1434530

Many things have happened since that time.  We need to gather up all of the information available and consolidate it so that we can keep our minds focused in our campaign, build up ammunition and produce a list of talking points.

We need to realize that Hogville has transformed sports media in the state over the last two years and that this transformation has absolutely been for the better.  It is time to take Hogville to a higher level.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Read my sig line and the date it was posted.

Razorsharp is da man.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

CCintherock

Otis is dumber than he looks.  He is an idiot to go after Lindsey like he has tonight.  He is trying to deflect criticism aimed at JFB and HDN and point it at Lindsey.  I wonder if Otis will just disappear?
Nutt is a winner of the losers and a loser to the winners. Sounds like a Mediocre loser or winner.

hogtrack77677

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Arkansas head football coach Houston Nutt addressed the media late Tuesday afternoon regarding several items. Below is a partial transcript of his comments.

(On Search for Offensive Coordinator) "We are still in the process (of searching for a new coach) in between recruiting. I'm trying to get the best person and there are several names out there that we are still doing a little research on. Hopefully we will know more by the end of the week."

(On whether he would grant Mitch Mustain a release) "I've told all the players if they want their release, we will grant their release. I just want guys that want to be here. Hopefully (Mitch Mustain) will be here. Anyone who has asked for a release, I've granted it."

"I'm not frustrated right now. I know how difficult it is and how hard college football can be. You see it all over the country. I talk to Tommy Tuberville and he went through a difficult time and that's unusual. You see more things across the country. The internet, talk shows, everything is open. There is a lot of information out there."

(On Mitch Mustain transferring) "I don't know for sure where we are right now. I think you would have to talk to him. I don't know (if he has made a decision)."

(On Nutt's conversation with Mustain on Tuesday) "I'd like to keep that confidential. Ask Mitch (Mustain) exactly what he wants to say. I think that's important to keep our conversation confidential until he's ready to act."

(On Mitch Mustain) "He did ask for a release. Naturally, I don't want him to go. I want him to stay here. But also, we want the ones that really want to be here. I have given him his release so let's just see."

"I hope he stays here. He was 8-0 as a starter and did a wonderful job. Very few freshmen can do some of the things he has done. He was put in a very difficult situation and I'm very proud of him. He has to make the call. He has to feel good about it. He has to want to be here and we'll just have to see what happens."

(On where Mitch Mustain may go) "He didn't say anything and I didn't even ask him that."

(On the search for an offensive coordinator) "Nothing is official. We are still waiting and still searching. What has been difficult is we have been recruiting, in homes. We have been trying to make up some time there. It is hard to get everything aligned just right right now. It's not official yet. We still have a little bit more time before a decision needs to be made. (David Lee) is one of three guys we are looking at."

"The sooner the better but you can't rush it. You have to get the right one and the right fit and that just depends. You don't want to rush into it to quickly but you want the right chemistry.

(On how this has affected recruiting) "We have tried to hit most our commitments and we have a good number of commitments right now. The ones that have committed are very strong and that's positive. The 16 or 17 guys we have committed have been touched by the telephone or an official visit and all of them have been very solid."

(On the reaction from the fans) "I lot of people that have talked to me face-to-face have been very supportive and very positive. There are some that are not as positive. Hopefully we can move on and get everything back to normal and have a strong recruiting class. We did have a good year this year and a lot of people contributed."

(On Gus Malzahn leaving) "His role did not diminish. One thing you always try to do, you want to be better. We really wanted to win 12 or 13 games and I thought we had a good year. It wasn't diminished or taken away; we just wanted to add to it. That next person is going to be a guy we can lean on and talk to and really use his knowledge. That's all it is."

"As far as diminished, nothing could be farther then that truth. He did a lot of great things for us. He wants to be a head coach and the title of assistant head coach is very important to him."

(On Ben Cleveland's status) "I don't anything about him. He's in Kansas at a funeral and probably won't get back until late Wednesday."

(On the status of the program) "I challenge anybody (who thinks the program is unstable). I don't believe that whatsoever. I think of that was true we'd lose 17 commitments or half of them and we haven't lost one. We are coming off a January 1 bowl game and we won 10 games. I feel good about where we are and the room I just left and the players that are here that want to be here. That's what you feel good about."

sooieboy

I must admit to being totally pissed over the happenings of the past couple days along with the whole drama leading up to this point.  No competent leader of any type would allow their area of responsibility to become such a disaster.  I am pointing to both Broyles and HDN.  Listed below are some of the lies ( not near a complete list ) that we have been told the past year.

Gus hired as OC with the promise to "turn him loose"      LIE
Springdale recruits told offense would change               LIE
Gus would be in control of play calling                         LIE
Offense would be balanced                                       LIE
Talk of discord among coaches " waste of oxygen "       LIE
I have a quick trigger                                              LIE
I hold no grudges towards Mitch                                LIE
"We were three - four plays away from playing for NC " LIE                         
Gus will be rewarded with a new contract & raise         LIE
Gus was not being demoted                                     LIE
Extremely happy to have Gus on staff                        LIE
Gus left for a promotion                                           LIE

According to Chuck and Otis, HDN has leverage this year because of 10 wins.  We should have won 12 - 13 games, so why does he have leverage?  I will concede that we had more wins than expected, but based on the team's performance through the year more wins were achievable.  Does this out-weigh back to back losing seasons and two years of under-achievement? 

Is Broyles senile or just spineless?  The fan base has greater division than I have ever seen or heard about.  People are truly pissed at the inepititude of Broyles to truly administer over the athletic program.  If butts are in seats, Broyles is happy.

There is no trust in anything that comes out of HDN's mouth.  HDN has demonstrated time and again his arrogant attitude and inflexibility to change.  If he won't change then be man enough to say " I will sink or swim my way ".  People will only be lied to only so many times before they will turn a deaf ear to whatever is said. 

Perception of the Razorback program is that it is crumbling down around a senile old man and a butt-kissing coach.  This perception is within the state as well as outside the state.  We have the most decorated Arkansas high school football player ever transferring after one year in the program.  The highest ranked in-state recruits are leaving the state for other schools.  The most successful high school coach in recent state history leaving after one year in the program.  Oue current recruiting class is listed as 10th in the SEC even after a "championship" year.

It is time to clean house and build a program back.  As fans we don't need to know every detail of the inter-workings of the athletic program, but the information we are given should be honest.  We as fans deserve not to be lied to about our program.

GrumpyHog

Be sure and watch KNWA or the Razorback Nation tonight at 10, as one of our own is interviewed.

ScrapperHog

JFB screwed up and let a friend, a aTm alum, get UofA in trouble.  Two year free pass for HDN.

Next year, 5-6 wins and no shot at HT for DMac.

CCintherock

Otis is dumber than he looks.  He is an idiot to go after Lindsey like he has tonight.  He is trying to deflect criticism aimed at JFB and HDN and point it at Lindsey.  I wonder if Otis will just disappear?
Nutt is a winner of the losers and a loser to the winners. Sounds like a Mediocre loser or winner.

hogtrack77677

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Arkansas head football coach Houston Nutt addressed the media late Tuesday afternoon regarding several items. Below is a partial transcript of his comments.

(On Search for Offensive Coordinator) "We are still in the process (of searching for a new coach) in between recruiting. I'm trying to get the best person and there are several names out there that we are still doing a little research on. Hopefully we will know more by the end of the week."

(On whether he would grant Mitch Mustain a release) "I've told all the players if they want their release, we will grant their release. I just want guys that want to be here. Hopefully (Mitch Mustain) will be here. Anyone who has asked for a release, I've granted it."

"I'm not frustrated right now. I know how difficult it is and how hard college football can be. You see it all over the country. I talk to Tommy Tuberville and he went through a difficult time and that's unusual. You see more things across the country. The internet, talk shows, everything is open. There is a lot of information out there."

(On Mitch Mustain transferring) "I don't know for sure where we are right now. I think you would have to talk to him. I don't know (if he has made a decision)."

(On Nutt's conversation with Mustain on Tuesday) "I'd like to keep that confidential. Ask Mitch (Mustain) exactly what he wants to say. I think that's important to keep our conversation confidential until he's ready to act."

(On Mitch Mustain) "He did ask for a release. Naturally, I don't want him to go. I want him to stay here. But also, we want the ones that really want to be here. I have given him his release so let's just see."

"I hope he stays here. He was 8-0 as a starter and did a wonderful job. Very few freshmen can do some of the things he has done. He was put in a very difficult situation and I'm very proud of him. He has to make the call. He has to feel good about it. He has to want to be here and we'll just have to see what happens."

(On where Mitch Mustain may go) "He didn't say anything and I didn't even ask him that."

(On the search for an offensive coordinator) "Nothing is official. We are still waiting and still searching. What has been difficult is we have been recruiting, in homes. We have been trying to make up some time there. It is hard to get everything aligned just right right now. It's not official yet. We still have a little bit more time before a decision needs to be made. (David Lee) is one of three guys we are looking at."

"The sooner the better but you can't rush it. You have to get the right one and the right fit and that just depends. You don't want to rush into it to quickly but you want the right chemistry.

(On how this has affected recruiting) "We have tried to hit most our commitments and we have a good number of commitments right now. The ones that have committed are very strong and that's positive. The 16 or 17 guys we have committed have been touched by the telephone or an official visit and all of them have been very solid."

(On the reaction from the fans) "I lot of people that have talked to me face-to-face have been very supportive and very positive. There are some that are not as positive. Hopefully we can move on and get everything back to normal and have a strong recruiting class. We did have a good year this year and a lot of people contributed."

(On Gus Malzahn leaving) "His role did not diminish. One thing you always try to do, you want to be better. We really wanted to win 12 or 13 games and I thought we had a good year. It wasn't diminished or taken away; we just wanted to add to it. That next person is going to be a guy we can lean on and talk to and really use his knowledge. That's all it is."

"As far as diminished, nothing could be farther then that truth. He did a lot of great things for us. He wants to be a head coach and the title of assistant head coach is very important to him."

(On Ben Cleveland's status) "I don't anything about him. He's in Kansas at a funeral and probably won't get back until late Wednesday."

(On the status of the program) "I challenge anybody (who thinks the program is unstable). I don't believe that whatsoever. I think of that was true we'd lose 17 commitments or half of them and we haven't lost one. We are coming off a January 1 bowl game and we won 10 games. I feel good about where we are and the room I just left and the players that are here that want to be here. That's what you feel good about."

Nuttsuks

I've got to vent.........
Background first. I moved to N.W. Arkansas 6 years ago from Texas. A life long, die hard, burnt orange Longhorn fan. It didn't take long for Me to become a Razorback fan. Some of the GREATEST Football fans are Hog fans. I was indoctrinated quickly. Went to my first Hog Basketball game a few weeks after I got here and was amazed. SO MUCH PASSION! Months later I was introduced to Hog Football (I remember the old match-ups but I was on the other side). Cotton Bowl -Razorbacks thumped Texas. This was the start.
Now 6 years later, I could give a flying monkey hump about the Football program here. I'm seriously pissed off about the happenings on the Hill as of late. I saw what could have been a "Dream Team" come to Arkansas and Good 'ole boy politics and Egos just destroyed it. I swear .....If I hear Nutt say "wait til next year" again I'm gonna....well, do nothing. You wanna know why?????   Do ya??? Probably not but I'm gonna tell you anyway. It's not worth it. All I have to say at this point is..DMAC- Kick some butt, Heisman awaits you..MONK- sorry you were lied to like all the others..Mustain-same. Good luck sorry you were lied to...Cleveland- GO TO TEXAS.....Williams- good luck on your 60 catches a year *cough.......Gus, I am now a Tulsa Golden Hurricanes fan....Nutt- Oh Nutt, WOW  You just need to call a run up the middle on 3rd and long...Oh, and drop the arrogant BS. I've been a supporter of you (yes a Nutt supporter-That makes me a Jock strap dosen't it? ) But it's time to think about the team and not yourself. You'll make a great Director, Coach...well....not so much. Last but not least.......Broyles-Franky  DUDE, give it up and go fishing. Hell I'll even go with you If ya need a friend. You've done great things for the University but there comes a time to step down for the good of all.
Ok I'm done now. Lots more to say but I'll save it for the next departure.
*gets season tickets for the Horns

GrumpyHog

Be sure and watch KNWA or the Razorback Nation tonight at 10, as one of our own is interviewed.

Nuttsuks

I've got to vent.........
Background first. I moved to N.W. Arkansas 6 years ago from Texas. A life long, die hard, burnt orange Longhorn fan. It didn't take long for Me to become a Razorback fan. Some of the GREATEST Football fans are Hog fans. I was indoctrinated quickly. Went to my first Hog Basketball game a few weeks after I got here and was amazed. SO MUCH PASSION! Months later I was introduced to Hog Football (I remember the old match-ups but I was on the other side). Cotton Bowl -Razorbacks thumped Texas. This was the start.
Now 6 years later, I could give a flying monkey hump about the Football program here. I'm seriously pissed off about the happenings on the Hill as of late. I saw what could have been a "Dream Team" come to Arkansas and Good 'ole boy politics and Egos just destroyed it. I swear .....If I hear Nutt say "wait til next year" again I'm gonna....well, do nothing. You wanna know why?????   Do ya??? Probably not but I'm gonna tell you anyway. It's not worth it. All I have to say at this point is..DMAC- Kick some butt, Heisman awaits you..MONK- sorry you were lied to like all the others..Mustain-same. Good luck sorry you were lied to...Cleveland- GO TO TEXAS.....Williams- good luck on your 60 catches a year *cough.......Gus, I am now a Tulsa Golden Hurricanes fan....Nutt- Oh Nutt, WOW  You just need to call a run up the middle on 3rd and long...Oh, and drop the arrogant BS. I've been a supporter of you (yes a Nutt supporter-That makes me a Jock strap dosen't it? ) But it's time to think about the team and not yourself. You'll make a great Director, Coach...well....not so much. Last but not least.......Broyles-Franky  DUDE, give it up and go fishing. Hell I'll even go with you If ya need a friend. You've done great things for the University but there comes a time to step down for the good of all.
Ok I'm done now. Lots more to say but I'll save it for the next departure.
*gets season tickets for the Horns

Swino

Who proposed this a few years ago? 

This sounds like a pretty good option now.

hogtrack77677

RedRiverHog

I say we go drinking together somewhere on Dickson....how bout Thursday Night....maybe the piano bar...

Surely we can drowned our sorrows for a little while.......

You know misery loves company and seeing we're all miserable over the bullshiite on the Hill, why not?

Who's in??
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand