Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tusk to Tail - "Go Hogs, Beat somebody"

Started by Martygit, September 28, 2017, 07:19:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martygit

• New Mexico State @ Arkansas
Sean Casey
It's tough being a Razorback fan these days. Disappointment against TCU, followed by a tough, agonizing loss last week to Texas A&M and a fight in the locker room. Road games to South Carolina and Alabama both loom large. With this in mind, New Mexico State screams "trap game" for Arkansas. New Mexico State has some upper-class leadership and can be dangerous. Couple that with the lackluster Razorbacks, and there is some potential for upset, but my gut tells me the Hogs win ugly. Razorbacks pull of the victory 38-28.

Greg Houser
Apparently New Mexico State has a big receiver and a fast, shifty running back. I'll take the Hogs, but still not sure our offensive line allows us to be very productive. Austin Allen should try getting rid of the ball quicker, but that means receivers need to be open earlier.

Todd Rudisill
This game should scare every Hog fan, especially coming off another emotional heartbreaking loss to A&M. Did it not feel like we were in the movie Groundhog Day, where every Hog fans wakes up on a fall Saturday and watches a big lead disappear to the Aggies and lose in overtime again? We wake up and relive it again, and then again. These Aggies coming to the hill Saturday are no pushover. They played Arizona State well, and blew out UTEP last week. Expect the Hogs to come out slow in front of the morning crowd, but open it up some in the 4th. Hogs win, 35-24.

David Rice
Go Hogs, beat somebody. If Arkansas is not better than these Aggies, Athletic Director Jeff Long will have a serious, expensive problem on his hands. I couldn't even give away my extra tickets to this early morning pillow fight, and we will soon have about 4,000 more seats to fill. Good luck with that.

http://talkbusiness.net/2017/09/tusk-to-tail-we-were-standing-in-line-for-a-pepsi-when-a-pillow-fight-broke-out/
RIP OTR, REV

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.