Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So do we sign a full 25? 24? We have a few spots to fill

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, February 02, 2016, 02:35:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Anyone have an educated guess on who gets the last 3-4 spots left?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

hawginbigd1

My guess is 24 and have one in pocket for late signee, or an extra mid-term next year.

Polecat

RD said in his Tuesday bits we were expected to sign 20 high schoolers. Unless I interpreted that wrong
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Hawgar The Horrible

Hold a couple back. Tomorrow is going to get silly with players all over the country falling through the cracks.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Uncommon

February 02, 2016, 02:42:04 pm #4 Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:57:26 pm by Uncommon
Still possibilities with Bundage, Cleveland, and Fulton.  Just throwing it out there but you never know what can happen between tonight and tomorrow so I'm holding a grain of salt hope for Chris Daniels.  There is certainly a possibility for a late push for a RB like Joshua Jacobs or Trey Ragas with the Porter news.  Could be possibilities for some in-state guys like Damarea Crockett or Dylan Soehner to get offers because they play positions of need for Arkansas.

Also, don't forget about Randy Ramsey who could receive a scholarship if he stays focused and chops wood.  Michigan graduate transfer OL Logan Tulley-Tillman who could join us for fall camp and current greyshirt Dylan Hays who would likely receive a scholarship either on Wednesday or summer enrollment.