Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simple question.

Started by secneahog, February 01, 2016, 01:04:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

I can't remember but did Florida ever do a inhome with Putu?  Just curious if someone can give me a quick break down on his recruitment with us and Florida. 
I know we offered first.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

HOGS82

Putu will sign with the Hogs on Wednesday. That's all I need to know.
Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

scruf

AugustaHog

They did all they could to get him to switch visits.  He came to Fayetteville because we were the first on him.  He felt a sense of loyalty to our staff.  Clearly he felt at home and pulled the trigger on the visit.  Out of desperation (after likely being informed they were out on KF), they suddenly threw out an offer on Sunday.  Our staff out-recruited them for this guy and he appears to be a pretty nasty pick-up.

secneahog

Quote from: HOGS82 on February 01, 2016, 01:05:59 pm
Putu will sign with the Hogs on Wednesday. That's all I need to know.

I know that, but I was asking a question. Couldn't of made it anymore simple. Guess you missed the subject line.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Quote from: scruf on February 01, 2016, 01:07:23 pm
They visited his school. Not sure about in-home.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Putu/status/693899217589252096

I gotcha,  I'm trying to figure out how fast Florida was on him after we offered. 

secneahog

Quote from: AugustaHog on February 01, 2016, 01:10:15 pm
They did all they could to get him to switch visits.  He came to Fayetteville because we were the first on him.  He felt a sense of loyalty to our staff.  Clearly he felt at home and pulled the trigger on the visit.  Out of desperation (after likely being informed they were out on KF), they suddenly threw out an offer on Sunday.  Our staff out-recruited them for this guy and he appears to be a pretty nasty pick-up.

So they visited him at his school on the 31st then they offered him on Sunday?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: secneahog on February 01, 2016, 01:50:06 pm
I gotcha,  I'm trying to figure out how fast Florida was on him after we offered.
Well considering it's Florida I can GUARANTEE you they had a finger on the trigger as fast as it could be squeezed.

secneahog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 01, 2016, 02:07:34 pm
Well considering it's Florida I can GUARANTEE you they had a finger on the trigger as fast as it could be squeezed.

Thats what I was thinking.  Trying to understand some things.  I think they had putu as a backup plan after the Fulton visit...Fulton basically told me no and so they quickly offered putu.

Florida fans act like they was on putu heavily before the Fulton visit.