Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tobias Enlow is a Hog...

Started by GalaHawg, February 01, 2016, 07:44:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaHawg

[tweet]694153495373488128[/tweet]

I expect him to receive a scholarship in the next two years.

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

jjdlc

Excellent, I was hoping he would decide to come. 

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

AugustaHog

Awesome news!  Congrats Tobias!  He could be a big contributor in a couple years and earn that scholly!

scruf

Big win for both Tobias and Arkansas!

Country Stylz

HOGINTENNESSEE

secneahog

Sounds like a Uncommon guy.  :razorback:
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

zane

Good for him!

Sounds like a terrific young man
RIP LSUfan

ridgehog23

TrueBlue

trphog

Hawgar The Horrible

What type of injury is Enlow fighting back from?
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

ChiTown27

Awesome!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

Love those Hogs

Hogs 4 Life!

greenEGnHAWGS

Awesome news! Was really hoping he'd come be a part of the Hog family!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

FraggleHog

Quote from: TrueBlue on February 01, 2016, 08:19:55 am
3* walk on?

I'll take it.

ACL Injury and missed his Senior season. Kid is a stud... I'm sure the coaches will offer him his well deserved scholly once he proves he's 100% healed.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

TrueBlue

Quote from: FraggleHog on February 01, 2016, 08:37:31 am
ACL Injury and missed his Senior season. Kid is a stud... I'm sure the coaches will offer him his well deserved scholly once he proves he's 100% healed.

From the films I have seen of him running routes, he looks like he has recovered very well. It really sets up nicely for him considering Pollard had a change of heart.

FraggleHog

Quote from: TrueBlue on February 01, 2016, 08:40:47 am
From the films I have seen of him running routes, he looks like he has recovered very well. It really sets up nicely for him considering Pollard had a change of heart.

No doubt... It's a coup that we got him and he doesn't count against the 25 or 85 this season. My favorite thing he said was: "I know I can play at the highest level and I'm excited to prove it"

One of the things we always hear Bielema say is "You earn everything". This kid gets it. He truly is Uncommon

Sun Tzu Tusk U aka John Everett

Pulling for the kid, great attitude; think he will earn his scholarship.
"...and with my eyes closed, like a cat, I play with everything I could have said." - Bernardo Soares (Fernando Pessoa) Kobeer: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvQVBp4rnmr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: Love those Hogs on February 01, 2016, 08:34:36 am
ACL tear I believe.

Doable if not already healed, but out of curiosity, are walk-ons provided access to the Hogs medical staff and facilities?

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

bphi11ips

First time I've ever been tempted to get a Twitter account.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

TrueBlue

hogsfan31

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on February 01, 2016, 08:52:53 am
Doable if not already healed, but out of curiosity, are walk-ons provided access to the Hogs medical staff and facilities?

He's been rehabbing since his injury with PTs in LR and training at JJ Meadors facility.

TDHawgs

Ran a 4.41 40 time before injury, hope he comes back strong, we could have a great one on our hands!

gibby

Isn't Enlow one of the NLR kids who had a huge blow-up at one of the Nike Sparq events?  If so, he's a freak athlete. 

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: gibby on February 01, 2016, 09:07:10 am
Isn't Enlow one of the NLR kids who had a huge blow-up at one of the Nike Sparq events?  If so, he's a freak athlete.
I know he's from NLR; however, not sure about the Nike event.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: TDHawgs on February 01, 2016, 09:06:31 am
Ran a 4.41 40 time before injury, hope he comes back strong, we could have a great one on our hands!

Can someone elaborate on his injury?

PonderinHog

Hawgar The Horrible

PonderinHog

srange98

XX

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 01, 2016, 09:18:47 am
Even worser.
I've been broked for years...don't know if it gits much worser.
Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

tbhogfan

Quote from: Cure on February 01, 2016, 08:16:43 am
What a steal.
Exactly.  Potentially the steal of the class.  Similar measuables as Dominique Reed.  If he recovers fully from his ACL issues, he has the potential to be a top-shelf SEC WR.
Go Hogs!

Hogberry Snortcake

Dwight_K_Shrute

The parents/families of the preferred walk-ons are big heroes in my book.  They are making some big sacrifices so their son can play at the UofA.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jjdlc

He had a pretty good shot at earning an offer from us this year before the injury.  So yes, getting him as a walk-on is a big steal.  If he comes back anything like he was his Jr. year, he'll earn a scholarship.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: FraggleHog on February 01, 2016, 08:37:31 am
Glad to have TE, but I honestly do not comprehend a kid of this talent not going JUCO, and then going D1 after he shows out for 1 year.

ifghog

hei5manhog

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

woodrow hog call

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 01, 2016, 09:36:28 am
Glad to have TE, but I honestly do not comprehend a kid of this talent not going JUCO, and then going D1 after he shows out for 1 year.

Because he wants to be a Razorback ?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

hei5manhog

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

East TN HAWG

Wow, these coaches are really developing the walk-on program.  Tobias' potential is off the charts.  CBB better start saving some scholarships back because these folks are going to earn them. 

hawginbigd1

Quote from: woodrow hog call on February 01, 2016, 09:51:56 am
Because he wants to be a Razorback ?
I get that! just seems as talented as he is he would be able to get that paid for a year earlier. I don't believe many scenarios have him getting a schollie before 2018 as a WO. If he goes Juco, and is talented as he appears he would become a 2017 signee on scholarship.

longpig

Quote from: tbhogfan on February 01, 2016, 09:31:12 am
Exactly.  Potentially the steal of the class.  Similar measuables as Dominique Reed.  If he recovers fully from his ACL issues, he has the potential to be a top-shelf SEC WR.

Did he grow and lose weight?  247 says he's 6' 1" 188.
Don't be scared, be smart.

FraggleHog

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 01, 2016, 09:58:49 am
Wow, these coaches are really developing the walk-on program.  Tobias' potential is off the charts.  CBB better start saving some scholarships back because these folks are going to earn them.

I'm sure I'll get blasted for saying this... but it appears we might be saving one or two this year.   :-X

tbhogfan

Quote from: longpig on February 01, 2016, 10:04:37 am
Did he grow and lose weight?  247 says he's 6' 1" 188.
Mr Davenport has him at 6-2 180.   The most important measurable though is 4.41 :).
Go Hogs!