22 (8.2%)
48 (17.8%)
119 (44.2%)
60 (22.3%)
20 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 268

opineonswine

Quote from: Tortfeasor on February 01, 2016, 10:20:48 am
Just received a notification that CBB and another coach just started following Marshall on Twitter, if that means anything.

Pretty sure it means quite a bit.

hoglady

I didn't vote because I have absolutely no idea how this will turn out.
I do believe this coaching staff has done EVERYTHING humanly possible to get these kids to Arkansas - I mean really that's all you can ask for.
I'm going to sit back and watch the entertainment and celebrate every kid that decides to be Hog and I'm not going to whine and cry over those that don't.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

PonderinHog

Quote from: hoglady on February 01, 2016, 10:40:19 am
I do believe this coaching staff has done EVERYTHING humanly possible to get these kids to Arkansas - I mean really that's all you can ask for.
I'm going to sit back and watch the entertainment and celebrate every kid that decides to be Hog and I'm not going to whine and cry over those that don't.
Me neither!   ;D   :razorback:

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: hoglady on February 01, 2016, 10:40:19 am

Absolutely! I am TomBigBeeHog and I approve of this message.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Capt. Hamm

One.  But would like to see more of course.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Jeter_1 on February 01, 2016, 10:18:31 am
Someone has to balance out y'all in the '0' crowd.
For the record i voted two, not zero. But i still find it very naive to think we'll get all 4
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

kyzerhog1442

I voted 3
We will be fine however it turns out though.

Jeter_1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 01, 2016, 10:46:13 am
For the record i voted two, not zero. But i still find it very naive to think we'll get all 4
I think that we are in the running for all four and we are due for a big win on the recruiting trail. 3 is probably what we end up with, but I voted for my wishful thinking.

tbhogfan

My heart says all 4.  My head says Porter and Marshall.

Both have been wrong before.
Go Hogs!

brog43

2, Porter and Marshall as well.

Think Fulton goes to bed thinking Hogs, chooses LSU in front of all the students and family.  That'd be a tough call to make

Cleveland wants the city life, why he chose Houston in the first place.  TCU offers the big city, but small campus feel, while the fam wants a smaller, safer, family feel

I believe all 4 are possible, but those last 2 have a tough call, for very different reasons

Tony Perkis

jackflash

TNRazorbacker

I think one, and landing any one of those 4 would be a huge. Just happy we are in the running for such great out of state talent this late. Goes to the recruiting effort of this staff.

Hognspace

I'm disappointed that Frito chili pie was not part of the selections... :razorback:

Hambunctious

I'm wondering how many people who voted 2 were counting on Marshall, and Porter?
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

TNhawgfan

I would like to change my vote now please
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Music City Hog

immahog

hope im wrong but I think marshall is it and looks like we maybe done
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Hogsfan1981

I won! I voted for 1 but the prize was disappointment.

(I know we are still waiting on Cleveland but I think everyone is starting to get that old fashioned Razorback signing day feeling.)

Hambunctious

How often do decisions made on signing day benefit the Hogs?  I honestly have no idea.
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

Wildhog

I thought I'd be optimistic and say two.  Hopefully Cleveland and/or Fulton make the wise decision tomorrow.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

srange98

Quote from: srange98 on February 01, 2016, 10:33:57 am
All 4.

Yeaaaaahhh about that.

I am changing my vote to 1.

Porter to TX
Cleve to FL
Fulton to LSU

Me to alcohol.

(Kidding.  This class is still really good.)