60 (22.3%)
20 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 268

The_Bionic_Pig

2 + Push

Porter, Marshall and 50/50 Cleveland. So I'll say 3  ;D
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

ADavisTheGOAT

I think we get Porter and Marshall, Cleveland goes to UF and Fulton LSU.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

moto625

hawginbigd1

HogNiner12

moto625

Hogginout

Hogs 4 Life

RaisinHog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 31, 2016, 08:24:55 pm

If Cleveland goes to flordia I will streak at the bud next home game .. Will not happen

presidenthog

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 31, 2016, 08:33:25 pm
If Cleveland goes to flordia I will streak at the bud next home game .. Will not happen
but haven't you heard? he went on a visit to Florida and thier recruiting guys wrote a column about it. he wore a gator uniform and tweeted a pic. FU lock. /sarcasm

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 31, 2016, 08:33:25 pm

Why so confident?  I mean I don't want Cleveland to go to FL simply because I wouldnt wish the site of you streaking on anyone.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oliver

I say one.  Don't know between Porter or Marshall but I think we'll get one

HOGS82

Porter & Marshall along with 1 of Cleveland/Fulton.
Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

870hogfan

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

razorhog52

If we Don't get any it will be a disappointing end. Don't get me wrong, I like our class, but our huge, amazing, best ever last two weekends will have netted no 4 or 5 stars. And our class will end up ranked no different than the average Nutt or Petrino class.

So for the sake of optimism I'll say 3. We miss on Fulton.

TM Hog

We are due for a break. C'mon football gods we've paid our dues. :)

moto625

If we finish with a top 25 class we should be happy. Arkansas has never been or will be a  recruiting powerhouse. WPS

Hambunctious

Quote from: moto625 on January 31, 2016, 08:48:50 pm
If we finish with a top 25 class we should be happy. Arkansas has never been or will be a  recruiting powerhouse. WPS

Neither was old miss, oops.
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

Oliver

Quote from: moto625 on January 31, 2016, 08:48:50 pm

I bet the state of Alabama or Mississippi once thought this way

HogCzar1

I say most likely one. I really hope we don't completely fizzle late. We have gotten some great signees. But the depth of the class so far is not top half SEC. I do think this staff has worked very hard. I think we are going to need to finish with 9-10 wins in order to start winning some of these late battles.

HoggusMaximus

fullfan

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 31, 2016, 08:24:55 pm
^^^^^^
This

SemperFi

Porter and Marshall are my guesses. Porter because of our commitment to run the ball in a very diverse offense and Marshall based upon how he nearly committed during his visit.

From what I'm reading about Fulton and Cleveland it does not look good for us. If NSD was last week we probably would have gotten all four.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HogCzar1

Country Stylz

Quote from: TM Hog on January 31, 2016, 08:46:24 pm
We are due for a break. C'mon football gods we've paid our dues. :)
Yet they still punish us....

RaisinHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 31, 2016, 08:36:31 pm
Why so confident?  I mean I don't want Cleveland to go to FL simply because I wouldnt wish the site of you streaking on anyone.

Honestly I'm just sick of everyone freaking out cause he said some good things about flordia last week after our visit we got 5 crystal balls because guess what he said the same crap ... He may sign with us be may sign with Houston tcu hell idk but he is prolly gona go home set down and think about and choose the school he thinks best suits him . he isn't gona make an irrational dessision based on one visit ...

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: moto625 on January 31, 2016, 08:28:31 pm
1 if lucky

Come on Marine....I think you've been poisoned by the local Bobcats...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogman78

I took 2, but the more I drink the more I am starting to think 3. Ponderin is wondering if I could change my vote.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 31, 2016, 10:04:51 pm
Come on Marine....I think you've been poisoned by the local Bobcats...
All his posts are trolling or negative

DoctorSusscrofa

I hope 2 or 3, but I think 1. Hope my thinking is way off.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

secneahog

Quote from: razorhog52 on January 31, 2016, 08:39:21 pm
If we Don't get any it will be a disappointing end. Don't get me wrong, I like our class, but our huge, amazing, best ever last two weekends will have netted no 4 or 5 stars. And our class will end up ranked no different than the average Nutt or Petrino class.

So for the sake of optimism I'll say 3. We miss on Fulton.

You sir,  sit down.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Nosboar Accubond

Hogs958

We may get some of them, and we may get none of them. That we can be sure of.

scruf

Marshall for sure. Porter seems like a smart kid who has done a good job of thinking through his college decision. If he goes strictly with the school that will give him the best opportunity as a RB based on scheme and track record with RB it's easily Arkansas. If he wants to stay home it's Texas or TCU.

Sidenote: If he comes to Arkansas he'll get to play against both of those schools.

Hogsfan1981

God help me if we don't get any of them.

Ugh.

I think Marshall and maybe Porter. So I will say 2.

If we get Cleveland or Fulton I would lose my mind.

razormaniac23

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: razormaniac23 on January 31, 2016, 11:11:52 pm
when are we playing texas?

But we play Texas Christian, Texas State & Texas A&M this fall.

We open the Season against Michigan at Ann Arbor in 2018
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HOGINTENNESSEE

hawginbigd1

Those voting none or 1 are some negative and weak minded individuals! They probably also don't understand why people don't like them!

TNhawgfan

And those voting 4 must be the naive people being taken in ponzi schemes and phone scams
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hawginbigd1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 01, 2016, 09:37:14 am
And those voting 4 must be the naive people being taken in ponzi schemes and phone scams
Nah you don't have to be a DA to be an optimist.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hollywood_HOGan45

Porter and Marshall would be a very good finish.

I think that's what we end up with.

Jeter_1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 01, 2016, 09:37:14 am
Someone has to balance out y'all in the '0' crowd.

Tortfeasor

Just received a notification that CBB and another coach just started following Marshall on Twitter, if that means anything.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Jeter_1 on February 01, 2016, 10:18:31 am
Someone has to balance out y'all in the '0' crowd.
I'd rather predict four and be wrong than predict zero and be right!   :razorback:

I would also like to change my vote now.

Jeter_1

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 01, 2016, 10:22:47 am
I'd rather predict four and be wrong than predict zero and be right!   :razorback:

I would also like to change my vote now.
We row that boat together. Although, I don't have to change my vote.. Hell, if you ask my wife I am ALWAYS wrong anyway.

srange98

Scott7703

2 of them would be good. 3 great and all 4 makes this the best class Arkansas has ever signed.