Started by WaltonCollege, January 31, 2016, 03:40:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltonCollege

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razormaniac23

Steef

JIHawg

Am I interpreting this right, that we just got an Alabama caliber LB?

Hogberry Snortcake

No wonder, for even Saban disguises himself as an angel of light.

Steef

Quote from: JIHawg on January 31, 2016, 03:55:31 pm

Yup.

And a Florida caliber DB.

COCHISE

"He got my film the week of the national championship and he told me that I was the kind of guy he likes. "

Looks like Saban is using any chance he gets to mention the NC to recruits.....not that I can blame him.

Torqued pork

[/quote]Bumps ahttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Basketball.png
Quote from: JIHawg on January 31, 2016, 03:55:31 pm
Gump recruiting addicts must be in panic mode...spoiled terds.

presidenthog

Quote from: COCHISE on January 31, 2016, 04:02:17 pm
"He got my film the week of the national championship and he told me that I was the kind of guy he likes. "

Looks like Saban is using any chance he gets to mention the NC to recruits.....not that I can blame him.
someone go back and check if that was when the offer came. I do believe Harris is a alabama quality LB. dude is a baller. I was most excited about Carmouche til I dug around on harris. dude is everything we want.

Hog N Bama

De'jon, we are happy you are ALL HOG! :razorback:

WaltonCollege

Quote from: presidenthog on January 31, 2016, 04:06:37 pm
someone go back and check if that was when the offer came. I do believe Harris is a alabama quality LB. dude is a baller. I was most excited about Carmouche til I dug around on harris. dude is everything we want.

Yeah and LaFrance should be a raw inside backer too. Bummed about losing Carmouche but LaFrance balls out in one of the toughest districts in New Orleans. I think he is as good or an upgrade over SMU running back Carmouche.

Big Daddy

So he commits to us in May and Saban doesn't find out about him until Jan.? Just proves Bama doesn't recruit they just sit around and wait on tape.

Country Stylz

Quote from: WaltonCollege on January 31, 2016, 04:11:31 pm
Yeah and LaFrance should be a raw inside backer too. Bummed about losing Carmouche but LaFrance balls out in one of the toughest districts in New Orleans. I think he is as good or an upgrade over SMU running back Carmouche.
Lafrance's film looks nasty.

Tim

Quote from: Big Daddy on January 31, 2016, 04:14:49 pm
So he commits to us in May and Saban doesn't find out about him until Jan.? Just proves Bama doesn't recruit they just sit around and wait on tape.
Seems to work. 

Big Daddy

Vantage 8 dude

Oh come on now, Nick! Look, I get that you're always busy running around being on sports shows, preparing for a championship game, etc. But still! You're using an excuse that IF only you'd seen his tape(s) sooner that you'd have offered ??? While I get that CBB didn't have that NCG to prepare for, he also doesn't have a cast of several thousand staffers like the Tide does to scout every school in every state and in every country to uncover every kid breathing that may be familiar with the game of football!! Then on top of that you then only offer several weeks before NSD? Gosh, I suppose someone snuck the Hogs a tape just for them and no one else?

Be man enough to at least admit it St. Nick: you "screwed the pooch" on this one. And I certainly hope that Mr. Harris comes back to haunt your infallible elephants for years to come.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

greenie

Quote from: Steef on January 31, 2016, 03:54:25 pm
Yup.

And a Florida caliber DB.

Hopefully 2 Florida-caliber DBs!!

Big Daddy

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on January 31, 2016, 04:34:40 pm
Oh come on now, Nick! Look, I get that you're always busy running around being on sports shows, preparing for a championship game, etc. But still! You're using an excuse that IF only you'd seen his tape(s) sooner that you'd have offered ??? While I get that CBB didn't have that NCG to prepare for, he also doesn't have a cast of several thousand staffers like the Tide does to scout every school in every state and in every country to uncover every kid breathing that may be familiar with the game of football!! Then on top of that you then only offer several weeks before NSD? Gosh, I suppose someone snuck the Hogs a tape just for them and no one else?

Be man enough to at least admit it St. Nick: you "screwed the pooch" on this one. And I certainly hope that Mr. Harris comes back to haunt your infallible elephants for years to come.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I bet he's never heard of Putu.

Razorpigg

Thank you Mr Harris for showing what it means to be commited! You sir will be a great one!

Iamjacksleftnutt

Guys this is the beginning of us beating Saban on the field. When Nick can't turn guys from us fresh off a NC then things are looking up for us. They are already getting beat by Ole Piss. Soon we will have his number.

HogNDas

Quote from: Razorpigg on January 31, 2016, 05:39:00 pm
Thank you Mr Harris for showing what it means to be commited! You sir will be a great one!
[We cll that UNCOMMON!!]

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Razorpigg on January 31, 2016, 05:39:00 pm
Amen to that, bro. Amen!!

Hawgzinbowlz

" Who knows what would have happened if Alabama offered earlier. It seems like Harris has a genuine interest in the Crimson Tide, but his relationship with the Razorbacks coaches is just unbreakable. "

We are watching the results of long developed relationships coming to fruition...and with our level of recruiting unfolding, Bama's loss is coming.

" GO HOGS "

CallThoseHawgs

Harris is going to be a stud for us, very happy he is a razorback!

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 31, 2016, 06:48:05 pm
Harris is going to be a stud for us, very happy he is a razorback!

D. Harris is the MAN. Can't wait to see him ripping up P&G.  :razorback:

redeye

Quote from: presidenthog on January 31, 2016, 04:06:37 pm

They offered 12-17, so it wasn't the week of the NCG.  Alabama had contacted Harris earlier (last Summer, I think), but just didn't offer until December.  They supposedly wanted to wait to see how his season went.

Can't wait to see De'Jon suit up for Arkansas!   :razorback:

Hawgzinbowlz

Article Excerpt : So just how bad did Saban want Harris to be a part of the Crimson Tide? Alabama is hoping to sign two running backs this year, and Harris could play tailback in college. Saban offered Harris the opportunity to play either running back or linebacker for the Tide.

"I told him that I would play any position that would make me see the field the earliest," Harris said. "I would even play both if I could. He told me I could play either position if I wanted."

This recruit is a stud...heresy to say but if he's good enough for Saban to offer him EITHER position...

Coach's earning their pay.

" GO HOGS "

100%Razorback

Quote from: Big Daddy on January 31, 2016, 04:51:07 pm
I bet he's never heard of Putu.
[/quote
I bet he will for the next couple years.

Nosboar Accubond

Thrilled to be getting this kid, he's loyal and talented. WooPig!!

blu

Heck they may give him a shot at RB here.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

hoglady

I like this kid.
Tells it like it is - no blowing smoke.
Love it!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Daryl's pissed. I love it!!!

WPF'NS!!!!!
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

scruf

Arkansas out-Alabama'd Alabama. It begins.

HogimusMaximus