Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonathan Marshall update

Started by Richard Davenport, January 31, 2016, 12:33:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

Fine looking DL. Curious if the list for DL is down to one, or if there are any others who might be "under the radar" types. Cater to UNC seems a foregone conclusion. Daniels seems destined to stay in-state.

Pull a Smart and offer Cameron Murray of Bryant? :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

redeye

Bumping, because this is great news!

Particularly loved this part:

QuoteMarshall said his mother is on board if he decides on the Hogs. He admitted he almost committed.

Hawgzinbowlz

This year seems more of " good alternative choices " instead of plan B recruiting.

" GO HOGS "

Oliver

Hogginout

Sucks we are 50/50 with all these young men but will not get answers until signing day
Hogs 4 Life

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Hogginout on January 31, 2016, 07:12:35 pm
Sucks we are 50/50 with all these young men but will not get answers until signing day

Article says that he will make his decision today or tomorrow, but will announce on NSD. So I'm guessing that the coaches would know before Wednesday.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Nosboar Accubond

We could end up with the top DL class in the nation!

Uncommon

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

BornaHog

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on February 01, 2016, 09:36:04 pm
That sounds very promising!

Also is following several of our coaches!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

PorkRinds

DCimport

Cuhh = cuz/bro.  Not sure if it's a general cuz or directed towards a cuz/bro.  Can you dig it? I knew that you could.

COCHISE

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on February 01, 2016, 09:36:04 pm
That sounds very promising!
Especially considering he's been commited to Okie St. since August with no tweet about them. Now 2 days before NSD he's tweeting Arkansas stuff.

HawginTexas

I'll say it...drop the mic and WPS!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ADavisTheGOAT

BIG TIME GET!  :razorback:

[tweet]694368159277543425[/tweet]
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

hawgwild child

Beat me to it. Nice.  He looks like a good one. Don't know much about him bout has nice measurables

The real Hogules

Excellent, excellent get!
Welcome to the Razorbacks family young man!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Pork Ranger

Nice! Dude definitely fits the bill at DE

TM Hog

Look for Alabama and Florida to make an immediate offer. Lol

Great addition! WPS!

opineonswine

COCHISE

Pork Ranger

Quote from: TM Hog on February 01, 2016, 09:58:51 pm

Great addition! WPS!

Don't forget South Carolina and Georgia

BentonvilleJeff

Love getting help on defense. Big time get. We start bullying people when we're on D then we can compete in the big time games.

Country Stylz

You guys remember when we used to be desperate for legit D Linemen,,,

tophawg19

Class filling up nicely with quality players . We are taking a big step forward with this class
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Richard_white

Bubba's Bruisers

Always good to get another quality DL commit.  Defensive front 7 is the strength of this class.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

buldozer

Very positive development! This offsets the ranking impact of Pollard on this class.... WPS!

Hogsfan1981

:) :) :) :) :) :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hambunctious

He's quick for his size. On a side note unrelated to Mr. Marshall, I've yet to see a hudl video make someone look meh.
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

Ironhawg

Great addition! WPS!

And Georgia!

Vantage 8 dude

Great addition! WPS!
While you're at it don't forget USCe. Gotta keep ole "Dragon Breath" Muschump happy.