Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: GalaHawg on January 30, 2016, 06:29:38 pm
[tweet]693590907707232256[/tweet]

Please let it be Porter!!!

Still waiting......

TebowHater

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 30, 2016, 08:01:35 pm
Then I stand corrected.  Has he visited?

Yep! He was secret visitor last weekend. It seems he has already conditionally committed (#uncommon in his Twitter bio, riddance of WSU) and tweeted something about the future and a Razorback emoji. By conditionally, I mean we aren't even going to formally offer him until he is acquitted.

I would not be surprised if the "secrecy" of his visit was requested by our end and not his. Bielema doesn't want to get burned by this guy as he as built a rep on not standing for such things. Thus, once he is cleared he knows he has an offer at Ark and he's told the coaches/seems content on taking it.

JusJim

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 30, 2016, 07:53:46 pm
But he's committed transfer to WSU, right?.  And he's currently on a visit to UA. 
He visited last weekend, although there is a "supposed" 6th visitor this weekend.  Since there isn't much known about this visitor, I guess It's possible that he could commit??

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2016, 07:59:36 pm
Yes, last weekend.

I'm getting them all mixed up.  So who is visiting is weekend, but not committed?  Porter and who else?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

kp72204

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 30, 2016, 08:03:14 pm
I'm getting them all mixed up.  So who is visiting is weekend, but not committed?  Porter and who else?

All the guys who have committed today.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: JusJim on January 30, 2016, 08:02:06 pm
He visited last weekend, although there is a "supposed" 6th visitor this weekend.  Since there isn't much known about this visitor, I guess It's possible that he could commit??

I'm impressed the secret visitor still hasn't been outed yet.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

TebowHater

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 30, 2016, 08:04:34 pm
I'm impressed the secret visitor still hasn't been outed yet.

Someone on another thread says he has with a little bit of thinking and google search. HV is just being more respectful after last weekend.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2016, 08:01:21 pm
All the guys who have committed today.

For some reason I thought we had 7 visitors with 1 of those being the secret guy.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 30, 2016, 08:06:25 pm
For some reason I thought we had 7 visitors with 1 of those being the secret guy.
We cancelled Tremal Ivey.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Smokehouse

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 30, 2016, 07:31:58 pm
I am thinking Brey trolled us! Or there is a network problem on the hill or something.
CBB tweets about commits just came up in the last half hour, also he has 4 flames and 4 hogs in his tweet about mic drops.

He could just be saying something confident, like "red Razorback stadium looks so cool, we're bound to get more mic drops when recruits see it," rather than giving specific information.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

TebowHater

Quote from: Smokehouse on January 30, 2016, 08:12:12 pm
He could just be saying something confident, like "red Razorback stadium looks so cool, we're bound to get more mic drops when recruits see it," rather than giving specific information.

This makes sense

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Smokehouse on January 30, 2016, 08:12:12 pm
then why the 3, 2, 1? Think Porter will announce before the evening is over at the Catfish Hole.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

TebowHater

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 30, 2016, 08:16:38 pm
then why the 3, 2, 1? Think Porter will announce before the evening is over at the Catfish Hole.

Because his point is like seeing that effect would have to make you want to commit. I would be as happy as I'd be surprised if Porter committed publicly. That would be opposite to everything about who he has been in the recruiting process (doesn't really talk to reporters, lays low, doesn't have twitter)

Großer Kriegschwein

I got no idea what he means but hope that after seeing the tweet, Fulton and Cleveland both call and commit over the phone.
This is my non-signature signature.

Oklahawg

Have we had a recruit commit at the Catfish Hole?

Place would be ROCKIN' even more than normal.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

pigture perfect

Didn't Fulton say he was announcing on signing day?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 30, 2016, 08:22:03 pm
Have we had a recruit commit at the Catfish Hole?

Place would be ROCKIN' even more than normal.

Don't know about committin to the Hogs but they all pretty much commit to reducing the population of catfish in NW Arkansas.
This is my non-signature signature.

RzRbAcK18

How are we supposed to sleep tonight with all this speculation!? :razorback:

JIHawg

HogFansReunited

Don't think we hear anything this late in the afternoon. Hopefully Porter commits before he leaves tomorrow.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation