Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dee Walker commits

Started by Music City Hog, January 30, 2016, 03:31:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sgfhog

When was the last time we had a LB haul like this year? I am excited about these 4. Harris and LaFrance are 230+ lb. headhunters, and Walker and Baptiste can fly to the ball.

WPS! :razorback:

hawgmasta

Didn't know much about this guy till I watched this video; even lower classifications in Georgia are tough and he has a hell of a highlight video in 6A. Welcome to the hill young man!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to " The Hill " Mr. Walker.

" GO HOGS "

Justagp

Quote from: hawgzzfan1152 on January 30, 2016, 04:19:40 pm
colquitt county high school mascot is a Wild Boar...coincidence?  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Love it!

razorbackkid

Welcome aboard sir.  :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 30, 2016, 03:39:15 pm
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3931788/highlights/161640380/v3

Doesn't look like a low 3-star to me.
Young man has some serious "jets". He seems to be a relentless pursuer.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hawgzzfan1152 on January 30, 2016, 04:19:40 pm
colquitt county high school mascot is a Wild Boar...coincidence?  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Well at least he can (almost) keep the same mascot he had from high school......nice. ;) ;D 

BirmingHam

Way to go Dee, thanks for calling our Hogs!

MayflowerHawg13

supersaint

A friend of mine (former standout hog lb) coached against this kid this past season.  He says he is 4* level and could play for any team in the sec, fwiw.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: supersaint on January 30, 2016, 07:17:16 pm
A friend of mine (former standout hog lb) coached against this kid this past season.  He says he is 4* level and could play for any team in the sec, fwiw.

Thank you for that very helpful insight supersaint. 🐗🏈🙌🏻

pigture perfect

Come on Dee. Glad to have you. WPS!
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I love that he actually wraps up when he lays the wood. (no homo)
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

redeye

Apparently, we've already offered a 2018 LB from Moultrie.

https://twitter.com/DemetricDWarren/status/693635135854546945

I assume this is Demetric Warren the 247 recruiting guy.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

SamBuckhart

Great news. Welcome Mr. Walker. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

RedyorNot

Dude can flat out hit. We are answering the bell for spread offenses in a big way-

Hog Waller

With Walker and some of the other LBs coming in this class, our pass rush will get better, especially off the edge...something we have  been missing since Martrell Spaight left.

RussVegas Hawg

Very solid LB class coming in. 2 big thumpers that can run at ILB and 2 long rangey athletic OLB that can run and play in space. Needs being addressed WPS  :razorback:

Boardon Hamsay

Mr. Walker seems like a real good kid. Visited with him and his dad at ORD yesterday prior to the flight to XNA. When his dad asked him what he'd do if he was offered to play WR instead of LB for us, he said he'd work to be the best WR he could be for us without hesitating. Happy to have him on The Hill!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Hog Waller

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on January 30, 2016, 10:52:41 pm
Mr. Walker seems like a real good kid. Visited with him and his dad at ORD yesterday prior to the flight to XNA. When his dad asked him what he'd do if he was offered to play WR instead of LB for us, he said he'd work to be the best WR he could be for us without hesitating. Happy to have him on The Hill!

I love this story (like I love your SJ .gif)...tells you the type of young man he is...thank you for sharing.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: redeye on January 30, 2016, 09:33:06 pm
Apparently, we've already offered a 2018 LB from Moultrie.

https://twitter.com/DemetricDWarren/status/693635135854546945

I assume this is Demetric Warren the 247 recruiting guy.
Starting to notice a pattern here. Now that CBB and many of the staff have been in place for awhile and relationships are beginning to be built now we're starting to push some of our offers out to guys a year or two out. I also think that the solid reputation that CBB and the staff are developing will bear more and more recruiting success in the years ahead.

BTW I want to be the 999,999 person on HV to urge Michael Smith get both a long extension and a HUGE raise.  :) :razorback:   

The_Boot_stops_here

Well, at least Walker adds depth. Something we're sorely lacking at LB

HoopS

Georgia has now offered Walker and Pollard.

Hognspace

Quote from: HoopS on January 31, 2016, 07:38:24 am

Well crap.  It's all part of stepping up to play big boy ball. I don't want to lose Walker.

ChiTown27

Quote from: Hognspace on January 31, 2016, 07:42:35 am
Well crap.  It's all part of stepping up to play big boy ball. I don't want to lose Walker.

I don't want to lose either of them!
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

Ironhawg

Quote from: HoopS on January 31, 2016, 07:38:24 am

I am beginning to dislike Kirby Smart like I dislike his former boss.

Hognspace

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 31, 2016, 07:48:58 am
I am beginning to dislike Kirby Smart like I dislike his former boss.

He is reminding me of one Houston Nutt

tophawg19

he is missing big time on some he thought he had , now he's trying to get some they passed on earlier . hopefully these guys will see through him and say no thanks , Arkansas wanted me when you didn't .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

nwahogfan1

I am worried about our Ga.committmenrs now that Georgia has offered.

HOGINTENNESSEE

If he had offered a week ago and they and they both visited this weekend I think they would be Dogs.

But I think UGA is too late to the party without an Official

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on January 31, 2016, 07:53:37 am
I am worried about our Ga.committmenrs now that Georgia has offered.

Trolls like you normally are

jjdlc

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 31, 2016, 07:51:54 am
If he had offered a week ago and they and they both visited this weekend I think they would be Dogs.

That's what people here like to tell us.  Apparently it only applies when Arkansas offers late.

Peter Porker

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 31, 2016, 07:51:54 am

I don't think the official to the home state school is that big of deal. I hope we hold on to these 2.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 31, 2016, 07:57:36 am
I don't think the official to the home state school is that big of deal. I hope we hold on to these 2.

Georgia kids aren't all loyal to UGA like other states are loyal to their teams. Top player over the state pick UT, Auburn, Fl, Bama and Clemson over UGA every year. The new UGA staff has had minimal contact with both and they have never been on an unofficial visit put on by a UGA coaching staff.

TNhawgfan

So the kid commits 5 days before signing day and you're worried?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

greenEGnHAWGS

Soooo...Walker comes in for an OV...has a great time...commits...is gone for 1 day...and we're already worried that he is going to flip? Could it happen? Well, I've seen crazier things happen, but man...the paranoia is strong on HV...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 31, 2016, 08:14:08 am
Soooo...Walker comes in for an OV...has a great time...commits...is gone for 1 day...and we're already worried that he is going to flip? Could it happen? Well, I've seen crazier things happen, but man...the paranoia is strong on HV...

He ain't even left his official yet

a0ashle

This is definitely poor lil' Arkansas syndrome. I mean the only way we get any out of state players at all is if no other SEC teams even talk to them.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 31, 2016, 08:19:10 am
He ain't even left his official yet

and he's gone already.. no wait, he's back.... these things move so fast it messes me up....

PEtrader

Just saw Dee Walker at XNA with coaches.  He looked very commited, lots of back slapping.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

HoopS

Quote from: PEtrader on January 31, 2016, 12:53:18 pm
Just saw Dee Walker at XNA with coaches.  He looked very commited, lots of back slapping.
long arms.  Thanks for the tidbit.

Oklahawg

Word is the UGA offer was much like a job offer to a sitting head coach - if you were to have an offer from UGA would you accept it? It allows the offering school to save face if the recruit were to decline the offer.

I am betting this is what happened. UGA is trying to fill out their final slots with local talent that might flip without a visit or second thought.

Walker is a Hog.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

RussVegas Hawg

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 31, 2016, 12:54:23 pm
Word is the UGA offer was much like a job offer to a sitting head coach - if you were to have an offer from UGA would you accept it? It allows the offering school to save face if the recruit were to decline the offer.

I am betting this is what happened. UGA is trying to fill out their final slots with local talent that might flip without a visit or second thought.

Walker is a Hog.

With Walker now on board you'd like to think Pollard sticks as well.

scruf

Great looking class so far.

PEtrader

Quote from: HoopS on January 31, 2016, 12:53:11 pm
long arms.  Thanks for the tidbit.

He also definitely passes the eye tests.  Good looking recruit.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

texas tush hog

Quote from: RussVegas Hawg on January 31, 2016, 12:58:36 pm
With Walker now on board you'd like to think Pollard sticks as well.

Oh well.

Hognspace

I love this Walker kid.  He is a stud