Previous topic - Next topic

Music City Hog

Music City Hog

Proud to say I Will be taking my talents to The university of Arkansas 🙏🙏🐗🐗
#WPS #UnCommon

@deemontana11111

razorbackfan86

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

passinghog

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Music City Hog

grayhawg

ricepig

The_Hog_Father

And...

[tweet]693548429121708033[/tweet]

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

The_Iceman

hoglady

Welcome to Mr. Walker and Mr. Smith.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

The_Iceman

opineonswine

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 30, 2016, 03:39:15 pm
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3931788/highlights/161640380/v3

Doesn't look like a low 3-star to me.
did you see that poor QB he killed?
#12 when he was in coverage and then broke on the scrambling QB? He is a beast off the edge!
@Slackaveli

Hogginout

Hogs 4 Life

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

JusJim

I think Walker might help out with Pollard also.  Glad he's coming here. 

rustr

Another nice edition to the class. Welcome aboard !

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: JusJim on January 30, 2016, 03:46:50 pm
I think Walker might help out with Pollard also.  Glad he's coming here. 

Yes, really want to hold onto Pollard.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

HogsGoneWild

Wondering if this influences Pollard's decision.

Woopig69

Big Daddy

Played for two time 6A Champions. Not playing no bodies.

ricepig

Quote from: HogsGoneWild on January 30, 2016, 03:48:12 pm

I would imagine Pollard has already made his decision, just waiting to announce it.

Country Stylz

who knows

Quote from: Big Daddy on January 30, 2016, 03:55:20 pm
Played for two time 6A Champions. Not playing no bodies.

In Georgia at that
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

sickboy

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 30, 2016, 03:43:30 pm
did you see that poor QB he killed?
#12 when he was in coverage and then broke on the scrambling QB? He is a beast off the edge!

That was nasty. Kid closes fast when he's on a line. Crazy.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2016, 03:57:18 pm
I would imagine Pollard has already made his decision, just waiting to announce it.

An odd situation.

WaltonCollege

This is great news. We need a long rangy backer to help cover against spread offenses. He has a nice frame, I wouldn't be surprised after 3 months of work with herb over summer he could play next year on D, or at least special teams. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HogsGoneWild on January 30, 2016, 03:48:12 pm

Maybe it's the reverse.

Biggus Piggus

Smith is taller than he was listed.
[CENSORED]!

Hoggish1

FreshHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 30, 2016, 03:39:15 pm
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3931788/highlights/161640380/v3

Doesn't look like a low 3-star to me.

Saw all I needed after that first play... My god. Blitz'd, trucked the RB, and then sacked the QB.. WOW.

Hog N Bama

Welcome Dee Walker! Glad you are a HOG! :razorback:

scruf

Walker every bit as good as Carmouche. I like the trio of Harris, Walker, and Lafrance. Really good job at LB this year if it all holds up through signing day (no reason to believe it won't).  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: scruf on January 30, 2016, 04:10:51 pm
Walker every bit as good as Carmouche. I like the trio of Harris, Walker, and Lafrance. Really good job at LB this year if it all holds up through signing day (no reason to believe it won't).  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Baptiste, man.  Baptiste.

presidenthog

Tsarcasm

colquitt county high school mascot is a Wild Boar...coincidence?  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

bigdaddyhawg

Every year there's a kid that isn't that heralded but when he comes and starts fall practice, everyone starts talking about him.

Last year it was Dre Greenlaw.  This year it very well could be Dee Walker.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

jgphillips3

Great to get some talent out of Georgia.  Him and Pollard will bring talent and a winning attitude to the program.  Welcome Mr. Walker!

scruf

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 30, 2016, 04:12:55 pm
Baptiste, man.  Baptiste.
Totally forgot about him. Wow. Great haul.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I think it is safe to say that linebacker corps was a very high priority this year, and while we didn't get all of them, we got some very good ones that can not help but make us better and deeper on that side of the ball.  Come on more secondary now (on top of Mr. Smith and Mr. Putu) naturally

Hogsfan1981

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hawgdavis

Open that south Ga pipeline.

Justagp

Quote from: hoglady on January 30, 2016, 03:39:08 pm
Welcome to Mr. Walker and Mr. Smith.

Oh my goodness, this is huge!!! Thrilled to have Mr. Walker and Mr. Smith join the Hog Family!

Hogberry Snortcake

Late to the party.  Good film.  WPS!