Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody going to the Catfish Hole tonight?

Started by Wildhog, January 30, 2016, 02:24:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Childsplease

How early do you have to get there to get a seat?

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Wildhog

I think you have to call and get reservations.
1909/1964/1965/1977

hogcam

Quote from: Wildhog on January 30, 2016, 02:51:34 pm
I think you have to call and get reservations.
Have to call atleast 4 days ahead to get a seat.. Usually

Wildhog

Quote from: hogcam on January 30, 2016, 02:52:13 pm
Have to call atleast 4 days ahead to get a seat.. Usually

Well does anyone have reservations?!?! 
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on January 30, 2016, 03:02:19 pm
Well does anyone have reservations?!?! 

Yes, all those in attendance will have had reservations.

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

john

I'm at the Catfish Hole now. Anybody know what time they'll b here?

ricepig

john

We are in line to b seated so I should still b here when they arrive. I don't believe I will get to sit on the side where the recruits will b at, I think it's all reserved

john

1st Loud Hog-Call at 6:53pm
The hush puppies are wonderful

Sounds like they're getting cranked up on the other side

factchecker

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/TheCatfishHole">@TheCatfishHole</a>; parking lot is FULL! Had to park on the grass, under a tree by the street! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GonnaBeOffTheChart?src=hash">#GonnaBeOffTheChart</a>;! 😜🐗</p>&mdash; arkansas roadhogs (@arkansasroadhog) <a href="https://twitter.com/arkansasroadhog/status/693588839110017024">January 31, 2016</a></blockquote>

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Tortfeasor

john

We left 20 minutes ago.  Razorback room was very loud & rowdy as we were walking out

I did notice a sign in the razorback room that said "no video or audio recording permitted inside the restaurant "

I'm sure that's why we don't get pics or such from the Catfish Hole on visit weekends

GalaHawg

CallThoseHawgs

MississippiHawg

I was at the catfish hole tonight and it went really well. We had the 4 that committed today, Kyle Porter, and the "secret visitor". The "secret visitor" looked to be having a good time and even brought his mom up there with him to call the hogs. Definitely passed the eye test.

PorkRinds

Quote from: MississippiHawg on January 30, 2016, 08:06:14 pm
I was at the catfish hole tonight and it went really well. We had the 4 that committed today, Kyle Porter, and the "secret visitor". The "secret visitor" looked to be having a good time and even brought his mom up there with him to call the hogs. Definitely passed the eye test.

So....did you recognize him?

hogcam

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 30, 2016, 08:10:00 pm
So....did you recognize him?
They would have announced his name so he probably knows his name

bcdrules

Did porter seem to be having fun?

redeye

Thanks!