Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uncommitted Official Visitors list

Started by bighog2255, January 21, 2016, 08:54:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bighog2255

January 21, 2016, 08:54:13 am Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:54:20 pm by bighog2255
I have complied a list of the uncommitted visitors to the Hill this weekend and last. I will update this list as needed, and welcome any input so I can change it if necessary. I went off the ESPN rankings for all these recruits.

1/29 visitors (listed in order of ESPN overall ranking, with position ranking next to them):

1. Kyle Porter  - #229 (#15 RB) - Texas  ::hornsdown::
2. Paul Ramirez - UR (JUCO OT) - COMMITTED TO ARKANSAS!
3. Joseph Putu - UR (JUCO CB) - COMMITTED TO ARKANSAS!
4. Micahh Smith - UR (2-star safety per 247) - COMMITTED TO ARKANSAS!
5. Dee Walker - UR (#64 OLB) - COMMITTED TO ARKANSAS!

6. Jonathan Marshall - UR (#57 DE) - COMMITTED TO ARKANSAS!

OTHER NAMES TO WATCH:
1. Allen Cater - UR (#135 DE) - Will announce at 10:30 AM on NSD between UNC and Arkansas. RD says UNC
2. Chris Daniels - #121 (#14 DT) - Decommited from OU, Texas, Michigan, Tennessee (1/22), A&M (1/29) listed OVs

1/22 visitors (listed in order of ESPN overall ranking, with position ranking next to them):

1. Kristian Fulton - #27 (#3 CB) - Expected to choose between LSU, Arkansas, or Florida at NOON on NSD
2. Brandon Jones - #49 (#2 S) - expected to announce on NSD between Baylor and Texass
3. Tyrie Cleveland - #52 (#4 WR) - Houston commit, OU, TCU, ASU, Florida (1/29) OVs... expected to announce on NSD
4. Eric Cuffee -  #127 (#11 CB) - ND, Texas other OVs. Possible A&M visit 1/29
5. Gio LaFrance - UR (#32 OLB) - COMMITTED TO ARKANSAS!
6. Calvin Bundage - UR (#34 OLB) - RD reports 1/27 looks like OSU....Oreg., AZ, ASU top 5...Announcing 2:30 on NSD
11. Tyrell Alexander - UR (#26 WR) - OK St. commit, reaffirms commitment on 1/29
12. Logan Tuley-Tillman - UM graduate transfer. #104 ESPN top 300 in 2013, and #7 OT

"COMMITTED" 1/22 VISITORS:
(Whaley and Jordan Jones coming unofficially)
7. Heinrich
8. Guidry
9. Boateng
10. Harris

hawgXi

BigSexyHog

Great List... Hopefully we can get 4-5 or more.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Cure

The most talent Bielema has ever had for visits.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Bubba's Bruisers

Looks great, but still not much in the way of offensive linemen.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

trphog

If you like to dream - adding Fulton, Jones, Cleveland, Ramirez, Cuffee, Porter, Daniels, Hudson, & LaFrance to our current class would put us in the current top 3 on 247 team rankings. 

Scott7703

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 21, 2016, 09:43:06 pm

From what I've heard they are expecting 2 other lineman to visit over the next couple weeks. Surely out of those 4 we can get 2.

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 22, 2016, 07:54:50 am
From what I've heard they are expecting 2 other lineman to visit over the next couple weeks. Surely out of those 4 we can get 2.

Yea, hopefully we get Ramirez. He looks like a legit LT.

bighog2255

Quote from: trphog on January 22, 2016, 07:53:19 am
If you like to dream - adding Fulton, Jones, Cleveland, Ramirez, Cuffee, Porter, Daniels, Hudson, & LaFrance to our current class would put us in the current top 3 on 247 team rankings.

I do love to dream. I like our chances with Jones, Cuffee, and LaFrance this weekend, and then Ramirez and Porter next weekend. That would be a pretty nice haul. I would consider Fulton, Cleveland, Daniels, Hudson to be unlikely. Love being able to get them on the Hill though

sage_dragoon

Any word on who the super secret "highly regarded prospect committed elsewhere" is?
XBox360 - SageDragoon79

HogFansReunited

Quote from: sage_dragoon on January 22, 2016, 09:44:35 am
Any word on who the super secret "highly regarded prospect committed elsewhere" is?

I am sure we will hear something this weekend.  I don't think it will come from the U of A but someone will see him and say something.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hognspace

WHen will the players arrive on campus?  What time is the catfish hole?

ricepig

January 22, 2016, 11:08:29 am #12 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:32:11 am by ricepig
Quote from: Hognspace on January 22, 2016, 11:04:11 am
WHen will the players arrive on campus?  What time is the catfish hole?

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=607992.0

Also, check here as RD will update as he finds out.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/jan/22/fri/

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: sage_dragoon on January 22, 2016, 09:44:35 am
yeah but we aren't supposed to put it out there. Let's just say it's a top 10 guard from a neighboring state who is already committed to an SEC school.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 22, 2016, 11:16:28 am
yeah but we aren't supposed to put it out there. Let's just say it's a top 10 guard from a neighboring state who is already committed to an SEC school.

Maybe......

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on January 22, 2016, 11:15:26 am
Maybe......
perhaps lol. I plugged him in with Ramirez, cuffee, fulton, jones, Porter, and Big Chris and apparently we are trailing only LSU in 247 class rankings....
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RussVegas Hawg on January 22, 2016, 11:19:46 am
PM?  ;D
I think we supposed to sit on it. Doesn't matter , really, we never get those guys. But it is a humongous, highly touted lineman who played both ways in HS. What else matters?

PonderinHog

ricepig

duckman

January 22, 2016, 11:34:37 am #20 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:13:32 pm by duckman
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 22, 2016, 11:22:06 am
I think we supposed to sit on it. Doesn't matter , really, we never get those guys. But it is a humongous, highly touted lineman who played both ways in HS. What else matters?

The funny thing with all the secrecy is the coaches at the other school already know...  Will he actually show up, anyone's guess?  If he is truly interested in us it will not matter who knows of the visit

ChiTown27

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 22, 2016, 11:19:29 am
perhaps lol. I plugged him in with Ramirez, cuffee, fulton, jones, Porter, and Big Chris and apparently we are trailing only LSU in 247 class rankings....

Any real chance we sway Cleveland? Any chance at Swenson, Putu or Hudson?
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

PonderinHog

Quote from: duckman on January 22, 2016, 11:34:37 am
The funny thing with all the secrecy is the coaches at the other school already know...  Will be actually show up, anyone's guess?  If he is truly interested in us it will not matter who knows of the visit
Sorry, he's just not that into you...

ricepig

Quote from: ChiTown27 on January 22, 2016, 11:37:24 am
Any real chance we sway Cleveland? Any chance at Swenson, Putu or Hudson?

We haven't offer Putu or Swenson.

PonderinHog

Note to self:  Avoid any references or modifications to the name, "Putu."   :-X

jjdlc

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 22, 2016, 11:19:29 am

Ok, I know landing all those is a major long shot, but have we ever even been in a position like this, with the chance to finish that high in the rankings?

bighog2255

Edited the OP to reflect RD's updates. Possible unnamed 12th official visitor coming

bighog2255

Edited after weekend. Looks like we had 12 visitors

bighog2255

Fanofthegame

This thread should be pinned to the top of the forum.
"He may not be in a class by himself, but it don't take long to call roll"

scruf

Quote from: Cure on January 21, 2016, 09:15:17 pm
The most talent Bielema has ever had for visits.

...or any Razorback football coach in the recruiting rankings era.

scruf

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 21, 2016, 09:43:06 pm

lol, don't let go of that OL rope bruh!

Hoggish1

ESPN shows a Florida offer to Dee Walker.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hoggish1

Quote from: Wildhog on January 26, 2016, 01:01:24 pm
They haven't offered him, yet.

Who shows an offer?  ESPN.  If the others don't show an offer yet, they are simply late to the party, as of now...

bighog2255

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 26, 2016, 12:59:45 pm

Rivals paid article says he left Florida visit without an offer

WooPig90

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 26, 2016, 12:59:45 pm

ESPN = the worst recruiting service, said many times here. Trust 247 before them

Wildhog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 26, 2016, 01:09:53 pm
Who shows an offer?  ESPN.  If the others don't show an offer yet, they are simply late to the party, as of now...

Huh?  ESPN as a recruiting service is horrible.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hoggish1

Quote from: Wildhog on January 26, 2016, 01:09:33 pm

One service shows an offer.  Others do not.  Therefore, he has an offer from Florida.  Nothing mystical about it.  I think all the recruiting services are horrible in one way or another...

Anyhow, it's not about the stars, right...?

Hoggish1

AUSTXHOG

Quote from: Wildhog on January 26, 2016, 01:09:33 pm
ESPN showed Brandon Jones visiting Baylor while he was in Fayetteville on 1/22.

scruf

The best thing about ESPN is that they post SPARQ testing results in the bio if available.

GalaHawg

January 26, 2016, 02:42:19 pm #42 Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:56:06 pm by GalaHawg
My confidence levels for each of the uncommitted recruits listed above...

1. Kyle Porter  - 51% I feel slightly better than a coin toss between us and Texass
2. Tramal Ivy  - 33% I don't see this happening - we have too many quality bodies at DE for a JUCO transfer to come in and find playing time right away. He'd have to be a Ledbetter like monster.
3. Paul Ramirez - 99% I expect him to commit on Saturday evening or Sunday
4. Joseph Putu - 80%; other Power5 offers will probably come to make it interesting towards the end but I think we'll get him because we need an immediate impact player at DB.
5. Micahh Smith - 99% probably ours if we want him
6. Dee Walker - 66%; visited Florida but did not commit and will visit us last. I will feel even better if he enjoys his visit.
7. Chris Daniels - 50% versus the field if we get a visit for this weekend.
8. Kristian Fulton - 33%; I think he has too much pressure to commit to LSU (50%) but I think Florida (17%) is a long shot
9. Brandon Jones - 10%; I think he goes to either Texass or Baylor
10. Tyrie Cleveland - 50% --- Even though he is visiting Florida this weekend, I don't see him going there. He is a family guy. Brought several family members to the Arkansas visit and that is also why he is committed to Houston. He'll stay close to home.
11. Eric Cuffee -  0%
12. Calvin Bundage - 33% - OU and Okie St. are still in play. I'm sure he is fascinated with the Oregon offer as well. It is interesting to me that we did not hear much about the Austin Cantrell connection with him before or during the visit.
11. Tyrell Alexander - 33%; visit means that he is considering but it is not easy to flip someone once they are committed. If he is making another visit this weekend, that will be telling as to how serious he is about flipping.
12. Logan Tuley-Tillman - 5%; this one is confusing, it seem like he is committed to Washington State but still seems to be looking around. Also has some skeletons in his closet - just confusing when you consider CBB's rule about recruiting your own problems.

I think we finish with Porter, Ramirez, Putu, Walker and an OT that emerges in the next 2-3 days. Then, have 2 or 3 spots open for possible signing day commitments like Fulton, Jones, Bundage, and Cleveland. I also expect them to leave a spot or two open so that they can shop for transfers at the OT spot during the spring semester.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 22, 2016, 11:41:51 am
Note to self:  Avoid any references or modifications to the name, "Putu."   :-X

See Poona Ford thread.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: GalaHawg on January 26, 2016, 02:42:19 pm
My confidence levels for each of the uncommitted recruits listed above...

1. Kyle Porter  - 51% I feel slightly better than a coin toss between us and Texass
2. Tramal Ivy  - 33% I don't see this happening - we have too many quality bodies at DE for a JUCO transfer to come in and find playing time right away. He'd have to be a Ledbetter like monster.
3. Paul Ramirez - 99% I expect him to commit on Saturday evening or Sunday
4. Joseph Putu - 80%; other Power5 offers will probably come to make it interesting towards the end but I think we'll get him because we need an immediate impact player at DB.
5. Micahh Smith - 99% probably ours if we want him
6. Dee Walker - 66%; visited Florida but did not commit and will visit us last. I will feel even better if he enjoys his visit.
7. Chris Daniels - 50% versus the field if we get a visit for this weekend.
8. Kristian Fulton - 33%; I think he has too much pressure to commit to LSU (50%) but I think Florida (17%) is a long shot
9. Brandon Jones - 10%; I think he goes to either Texass or Baylor
10. Tyrie Cleveland - 50% --- Even though he is visiting Florida this weekend, I don't see him going there. He is a family guy. Brought several family members to the Arkansas visit and that is also why he is committed to Houston. He'll stay close to home.
11. Eric Cuffee -  0%
12. Calvin Bundage - 33% - OU and Okie St. are still in play. I'm sure he is fascinated with the Oregon offer as well. It is interesting to me that we did not hear much about the Austin Cantrell connection with him before or during the visit.
11. Tyrell Alexander - 33%; visit means that he is considering but it is not easy to flip someone once they are committed. If he is making another visit this weekend, that will be telling as to how serious he is about flipping.
12. Logan Tuley-Tillman - 5%; this one is confusing, it seem like he is committed to Washington State but still seems to be looking around. Also has some skeletons in his closet - just confusing when you consider CBB's rule about recruiting your own problems.

I think we finish with Porter, Ramirez, Putu, Walker and an OT that emerges in the next 2-3 days. Then, have 2 or 3 spots open for possible signing day commitments like Fulton, Jones, Bundage, and Cleveland. I also expect them to leave a spot or two open so that they can shop for transfers at the OT spot during the spring semester.

I agree across the board with exception of Porter.... hope I'm wrong here... good class ...

Oklahawg

Can we use this as a master file for visits and where those guys are going? We have a thread on every recruit who can scratch his ass with any success - post comments there.

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Fanofthegame

good thread, I don't know why it isn't pinned to the top.
"He may not be in a class by himself, but it don't take long to call roll"

nwahogfan1

Great information.

How about another OLM?  Any guesses?  Will we sign 4?

bighog2255

Updated after Ivy decided not to visit

Wildhog

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on January 28, 2016, 09:48:19 am
Great information.

How about another OLM?  Any guesses?  Will we sign 4?

Heinrich
Malone
I think they get Ramirez
And I guess they'll bring in LTT after he graduates.

We badly needed some high school OT's in this class, but I guess that'll have to wait until next year.
1909/1964/1965/1977