Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FSU QB Jameis Winston

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, December 04, 2013, 08:42:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Psychosis

Maybe the old school mentality of not giving the Heisman to an underclassman was a good policy.  Last year ol' Johnny sure seemed to let it go to his head during the offseason, now here we go again!

Since D-Mac got screwed out of it as a Sophomore in 2006, everybody else ought to get screwed too. Freshmen and Sophomores should be automatically ineligible. Darn punk kids don't appreciate anything these days!  Rabble Rabble!

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hogsanity

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on April 30, 2014, 10:59:59 am
You take the boy out of the hood but you can't take....well you get it.

"Stealing soda with a ketchup container at a Burger King."  What are you, 12?? What a complete idiot. Got a good laugh from this.

Grow the hell up, son

Careful you will get banned for life and forced to sell your team.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

LZH

Quote from: hogsanity on April 30, 2014, 11:01:29 am
Careful you will get banned for life and forced to sell your team.

:)

PonderinHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 30, 2014, 10:37:21 am
The grocery store played better defense against Jameis than Auburn did.
Laptops don't pinch back.

TrueBlue

Due to the nature of the offense by personally offending all crabs worldwide, Jameis has now been banned for life from eating Seafood or going to local restaurants serving seafood.

Tallahassee Democrat reports that when asked about the imposed sanctions, Jameis replied, "Dude I can't even go to Mickey D's or does that thang they serve really be fish?" A McDonald's spokesman denied a request to respond to this statement. 

Pigsknuckles

There's just something icky about crabs, legs, and Publix being mentioned in the same story.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Razorback7281

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

PonderinHog

"When I seafood, I steal it!"

TrueBlue

Makes sense with the time line if you think about it:

Jameis was first accused with a sexual assault case, now he has crabs....

Razorback7281

Twitter Gold

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Razorback7281 on April 30, 2014, 11:30:16 am
Free
Seafood
University
That's a Superior post right there, Steve.

Tequilin' Time

He's a special kind of stupid.

zane

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 30, 2014, 10:37:21 am
The grocery store played better defense against Jameis than Auburn did.
Quote from: Solomwi on April 30, 2014, 10:35:55 am
Looks like this story has legs...

RIP LSUfan

cosmodrum

Quote from: EastexHawg on April 30, 2014, 11:00:57 am
Yes, but he can run and throw a football...so let's all once again look the other way. 

If he's going to keep playing despite a rape accusation, what's a little shoplifting?

Nothing, obviously. He can barely say an intelligible sentence, but he can run and throw, so he gets to go to a fine school for free and skate on any crime he commits.

This situation has to change.
Go away, batin'

Wildhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on April 30, 2014, 11:45:07 am
Nothing, obviously. He can barely say an intelligible sentence, but he can run and throw, so he gets to go to a fine school for free and skate on any crime he commits.

100% agreement.  Standards have to be raised.

And these mfers want to be paid.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Means-well

How do you even try to shop lift crab legs?  It's not like pocketing a kit kat bar.  This may be the dumbest person on earth.  And potentially scariest. He's got raiders draft pick written all over him.

Vantage 8 dude

Not sure this story even has "legs".......... ;)

TrueBlue

Anti-SEC Truths @fsuaaa

Auburn Boosters angry they spent $180,000 on Cam Newton when they could've had Jameis Winston for a Red Lobster gift card.

Wildhog

At some point, we have to draw a line as to who we let into these premiere institutions of higher learning.  "Jameis Winston dumb" is too dumb.
1909/1964/1965/1977

bphi11ips

C'mon guys.  Kids will be kids. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Wildhog

Rapists will be rapists.  Thieves will be thieves.
1909/1964/1965/1977

TrueBlue

Publix cashier asked Jameis if he was stealing Crab Legs or was he just happy to see her?

weresoclose

If we paid players a fair wage instead of treating them like slaves on the plantation (but but we give them food and shelter!!) this wouldn't happen.

ricepig

Quote from: weresoclose on April 30, 2014, 11:54:06 am
If we paid players a fair wage instead of treating them like slaves on the plantation (but but we give them food and shelter!!) this wouldn't happen.
You want to bet?

zane

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 30, 2014, 11:51:06 am
C'mon guys.  Kids will be kids.

Hope that's drenched in sarcasm

The "kid" is 20 BTW
RIP LSUfan

Wildhog

for teh lulz
1909/1964/1965/1977

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: TrueBlue on April 30, 2014, 11:50:31 am
Anti-SEC Truths @fsuaaa

Auburn Boosters angry they spent $180,000 on Cam Newton when they could've had Jameis Winston for a Red Lobster gift card.

Yep, but the poor ole AWbarn fans have to remember the $180k "gift/donation" was for a cause of heavenly proportions. I mean donating to (s)Cam's daddy's church building fund (or whatever) means it was definitely for an almighty cause. Of course that would only be keeping with the righteous ways being followed by subsequent staffs such as the ones with St. Augustus and company down on the Plains to this very day.

Jek Tono Porkins

He has unlimited meals at the cafeteria. Why does he need to steal crab legs? Crab legs, of all things. It wasn't like he was stealing ramen noodles.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Vantage 8 dude

Yeah, so they could "pig out" on such necessities as crab legs. No doubt a MUST HAVE in any well rounded diet for an athlete.

cosmodrum

It absolutely would happen. These are the type of kids that are recruited.
Go away, batin'

weresoclose

Quote from: ReddieHawg on April 30, 2014, 12:01:01 pm
He has unlimited meals at the cafeteria. Why does he need to steal crab legs? Crab legs, of all things. It wasn't like he was stealing ramen noodles.

Have you eaten that crap in the cafeteria?  It's poison.  Crab legs are delicious, yo.

I thought ramen was free anyway?

None of that changes the modern day plantations we call college football.

Listen to the argument against fairly sharing the multi-billion-dollar pie.  It goes something like this:

We give them food.  We give them shelter.  We even give them learning.  Who gives them that?  The programs do.  Who makes the game, the programs or the players?

Sound familiar?  It's a blend of old slave owners and modern day Shillings.

cosmodrum

Quote from: weresoclose on April 30, 2014, 12:06:46 pm
Have you eaten that crap in the cafeteria?  It's poison.  Crab legs are delicious, yo.

Listen to the argument against fairly sharing the multi-billion-dollar pie.  It goes something like this:

We give them food.  We give them shelter.  We even give them learning.  Who gives them that?  The programs do.  Who makes the game, the programs or the players?

Sound familiar?
But it doesn't change the plantation system we currently have going:

LOL, poison? The cafeteria isn't haute cuisine, so it's understandable?
Go away, batin'

Wildhog

Sound familiar?
But it doesn't change the plantation system we currently have going:

The vast majority of scholarship athletes are very thankful for what they're given, because they realize how valuable it is. 

And let's not pretend that it isn't EXTREMELY valuable.

But that's not what this thread is about.  I won't bite again.
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

Guys, come on.  He had to cook up a special dinner.  He and his roomie were gonna get some chicks, feed them crab legs, then run the train on them.  In other words, just a normal night on the FSU campus.

opineonswine

Quote from: cosmodrum on April 30, 2014, 11:45:07 am

Have you ever been to FSU?  I visited campus with one of my kids who was considering going there until we went.  The two nicest buildings on campus...football stadium and the new po-po station.  Needless to say, she didn't go there.  180 degrees from Univ of Florida which is a very nice campus.

weresoclose

As much money as Jamais made those fat white guys, he ought to be able to gorge on crab legs every night till he upchucks, if he wants to.  Instead it's bready crap pizza and iceburg lettuce salad bar.

I'm not excusing stealing, but when we get down to brass tacks, there are many crab leg dinners being paid for right now for many people due to what Jamais did for their wallets.

Jek Tono Porkins

Poison? Give me a break. These kids probably grew up eating mac and cheese and chitlins. I ate cafeteria food for four years. So did the football players. Winston is at a D-1 school, the cafeteria food is most likely pretty decent. You're being intentionally obtuse.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Wildhog

Quote from: ReddieHawg on April 30, 2014, 12:13:33 pm
Poison? Give me a break. These kids probably grew up eating mac and cheese and chitlins. I ate cafeteria food for four years. So did the football players. Winston is at a D-1 school, the cafeteria food is most likely pretty decent. You're being intentionally obtuse.

straight up trolling.  wasn't bad, though.
1909/1964/1965/1977

weresoclose

Quote from: Wildhog on April 30, 2014, 12:09:08 pm
The vast majority of scholarship athletes are very thankful for what they're given, because they realize how valuable it is. 

Not the blue chippers.  They know their value, even if the scrubs don't realize that even they are making hand over fist for many people but themselves.

And let's not pretend that it isn't EXTREMELY valuable.

Not even a fraction as valuable as a National Championship is for many people who are not players.  Not as valuable as what it brings in for celler dweller programs in the SEC or other conferences.  Not as valuable as a lifetime of earning $50k/year with a kinesiology degree or no degree at all.

But that's not what this thread is about.  I won't bite again.

I'm actually not trolling.  And that is what this thread should be about.  Heisman trophy winner and guy who just made other people millions upon millions of dollars wants crab legs, can't even afford them.  Sad.

Wildhog

Quote from: weresoclose on April 30, 2014, 12:22:39 pm
Not the blue chippers.  They know their value, even if the scrubs don't realize that even they are making hand over fist for many people but themselves.

Not even a fraction as valuable as a National Championship is for many people who are not players.  Not as valuable as what it brings in for celler dweller programs in the SEC or other conferences.  Not as valuable as a lifetime of earning $50k/year with a kinesiology degree or no degree at all.

I'm actually not trolling.  And that is what this thread should be about.  Heisman trophy winner and guy who just made other people millions upon millions of dollars wants crab legs, can't even afford them.  Sad.

You're certainly going for it.
1909/1964/1965/1977

cosmodrum

Quote from: weresoclose on April 30, 2014, 12:12:57 pm
As much money as Jamais made those fat white guys, he ought to be able to gorge on crab legs every night till he upchucks, if he wants to.  Instead it's bready crap pizza and iceburg lettuce salad bar.

I'm not excusing stealing, but when we get down to brass tacks, there are many crab leg dinners being paid for right now for many people due to what Jamais did for their wallets.

And if that derelict would just eat at the cafeteria for a couple years, he could afford to buy a Publix and eat the damn things right there in the store.
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Quote from: opineonswine on April 30, 2014, 12:12:20 pm
Have you ever been to FSU?  I visited campus with one of my kids who was considering going there until we went.  The two nicest buildings on campus...football stadium and the new po-po station.  Needless to say, she didn't go there.  180 degrees from Univ of Florida which is a very nice campus.

Still a very good school.
Go away, batin'

HogFanatic

I guess the guy couldn't afford a bottle of soda either, right? Cuz he was stealing that ish in a thimbal sized ketchup container.
Haha
Get a grip. Thugs be thugs.

And what happened to the federal investigation into the rape charge? I heard the feds took the case a month or so back. Another vacated Heisman? Underclassmen shouldn't be awarded the Heisman.

ETA: I drink my soda from a wine glass.

Hogfan1660

The problem with society these days is everyone is looking for a handout and thinks that everyone owes them something! I had to work and pay my way through school without someone giving me special treatment or handouts. I started my own business by the time I was 23 and now everyone thinks that a 20 year old is still a kid! A little hard work and doing without never hurt anyone.

Vantage 8 dude

Well if you think ramen is free you definitely need to check again. While true that it doesn't compare to the high level cuisine requirements (or costs) apparently demanded and expected of Mr. Winston, it's definitely NOT free. BTW once again we're to excuse bad behavior by a "well if they were just paid this or that" line of guff? Don't think so....stealing is stealing and it doesn't matter what the reason. Besides, it's very obvious ole "crab leg boy" ain't exactly starving.

weresoclose

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on April 30, 2014, 12:30:59 pm
The problem with society these days is everyone is looking for a handout and thinks that everyone owes them something! I had to work and pay my way through school without someone giving me special treatment or handouts. I started my own business by the time I was 23 and now everyone thinks that a 20 year old is still a kid! A little hard work and doing without never hurt anyone.

Lol.

Whatever "job" you had in college didn't compare to what Jamais has to do, hours wise or anything else.  The difference between him and you was that his job was extremely VALUABLE  in that only a handfull of people can actually do it.  Whatever you did could have been done by the majority of Joes.  So where does that extremely high monetary value go?  Someone elses pocket, not due to free market economics, but due to plantation style regulations by a plantation style system.  "Work for me x number of years, I'll give you food and shelter, and after youve made me a haul of cash, I'll set you free to make your own."

Wildhog

I love how he keeps repeating hot words like "plantation" in his posts.

Trolling 101. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

HogFanatic

Quote from: weresoclose on April 30, 2014, 12:39:51 pm
Lol.

Whatever "job" you had in college didn't compare to what Jamais has to do, hours wise or anything else.  The difference between him and you was that his job was extremely VALUABLE  in that only a handfull of people can actually do it.  Whatever you did could have been done by the majority of Joes.  So where does that extremely high monetary value go?  Someone elses pocket, not due to free market economics, but due to plantation style regulations by a plantation style system.  "Work for me x number of years, I'll give you food and shelter, and after youve made me a haul of cash, I'll set you free to make your own."

Don't be so naive to think that a Heisman trophy winner isn't making money on the side. We ALL know that ALL major schools pay their players. Free tuition plus cash on the side. Its the cost of business. The kid dint need to steal crab legs and he CERTAINLY didn't need to steal soda from the damn Burger King.

Hogfan1660

That's why you put in the work and start planning when you're young so you can enjoy the benefits of it later in life. I have played sports my entire life but of course was never the caliber of athlete that Mr Crab Legs is. They definitely put in a lot of hours for the University but that still doesn't make it Ok to shoplift or get away with murder just because!