Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn vs. Georgia

Started by #69, August 02, 2010, 03:30:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

didn't really know where to ask this, but im a senior and thinking about going to an away sec game this year and im down to georgia and auburn.  anyone with experience with tailgates and atmosphere to lead me a certain way.  thanks and go hogs

3BoarsDown

Auburn has better fans and we play very well there. Their fans are usually gracious after losses, that was pre-Cheezit though. Their younger fans will talk trash but just say something about Bama being big brother to them and they'll get a confused look and scatter off.

UGA is a bunch of cocky drunks but has a better nightlife and better women. They like to yell things during the game like "this is Arkanasas, how can a team like this score on the Dawgs...woof, woof, woof..."

You will find shaggy haired dudes, croakies, flip flops, and shorts with button up shirts at both locations. Also ducks unlimited stickers on most pick-ups.

jbcarol

Georgia put in the Hope Scholarship as part of the lottery profit margin.  It allowed in-state students to get tuition paid at Georgia institutions of higher learning.

Some fathers funded their daughters to receive a different kind of endowment with the money pops had saved from tuition.

I had coined the phrase "Hope Chest".
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Laughing Hog

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 02, 2010, 03:58:34 pm
Auburn has better fans and we play very well there. Their fans are usually gracious after losses, that was pre-Cheezit though. Their younger fans will talk trash but just say something about Bama being big brother to them and they'll get a confused look and scatter off.

UGA is a bunch of cocky drunks but has a better nightlife and better women. They like to yell things during the game like "this is Arkanasas, how can a team like this score on the Dawgs...woof, woof, woof..."

You will find shaggy haired dudes, croakies, flip flops, and shorts with button up shirts at both locations. Also ducks unlimited stickers on most pick-ups.

I live in Atl and go to both games on a regular basis..... well put and pretty accurate on both parts.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

jbcarol

Quote from: laughman on August 02, 2010, 06:29:32 pm
I live in Atl and go to both games on a regular basis..... well put and pretty accurate on both parts.

Do you get up to Buckhead?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net