Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

bases loaded and 1 run in......all with no hits!
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

rzrbacknTX

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Publius

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 05, 2009, 07:05:17 pm
We'll take it....now let's get more
Exactly...golden opportunity to hang a 4 or 5 spot on them and make it sweat

booogaga

man misses the grand slam by a couple of feet
GO HOGS!

Smithian

jdhogster

How about the announcer saying we need to be agressive with the AB...swing the bat.....uhmmmm has he been watching the pitcher's command?  Are he and she even watching the game?

arkmark

Arkapigdiesel

That was close to a grand slam tater!! Good job McCann!!  Sac fly for a run!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

booogaga

GO HOGS!

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

rzrbacknTX

that was outside the chalk...this ump is crazy

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

rzrbacknTX

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

nice play....need to move another over the plate.

PoconoHog

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

TNhawgfan

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

That's it and That's all for the FSU pitcher..

lovethosehogs

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Smithian

rzrbacknTX

Publius

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

We've done what we had to do....take advantage of the free passes......

jdhogster

The hog calls started and then the rowdy noles fans decided they needed to speak up again....they were eerily quite for a bit.

HogFan1994

razorbackfan86

Hogz87

Ok, NOW let's score a run or two off a base hit.

razorbackfan86

While we are at break lets get a chant of our own started...

ARKANSAS!!!!

hawgsav1

I think it's funny that we've scored 3 runs without having any hits. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

TNhawgfan

rzrbacknTX

Publius

Smithian

It was weird. Cox didn't start on movement, but he did start before the bunt made contact.

He screwed up one way or another.

PoconoHog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 07:09:06 pm
Not sure I think safety
I think so too...the bunt was a very fast roller up first base line...

Clint Alan

John Gast, new pitcher, 5-3, 5.26 ERA, has just as many Ks as he does walks on the season.

mhsbc59

Now we need to keep it going and mow them down
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Hawgin84

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Publius on June 05, 2009, 07:10:08 pm
Did the guy from 3rd leave with the pitch?

Camera followed the bunt not the runner.. Runner go there awfully quick it may have been suicide but I'm not 100% sure