Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Fresno State (2-0, 0-0 MW)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 17, 2017, 06:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

Quote from: JHicks3636 on November 17, 2017, 07:39:26 pm
If officials are getting paid by the foul, they will be millionaires after this game.

Fresno St isn't keeping the crowd out of the game / the officials are.
Hard for either team to get into a groove when the whistle blows constantly.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rzrbackramsfan

Razorback_Mack

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Rirruto on November 17, 2017, 07:29:04 pm
Is Gafford capable of dunking? He's had 3 tonight and more from the prior to games that should have been dunks.
Looks nervous and tired tonight. He's fumbled a few good passes tonight. The team is actually doing a good job of feeding him.

HogFansReunited

So, what's the record for fouls called in a game?  Announcers keep saying that Fresno State is doing a good job keeping the crowd out of the game but I think the officials are more of a factor in that.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

FineAsSwine

Macon and Jones are cold so far. Need Macon in particular to get going.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hogs49ers

It is really nice to see we can still win when our shooters are not hitting, our defense should keep us in a ton of ball games where we are off.
SCREW Vandy!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 17, 2017, 07:51:56 pm
31-17 Hogs
Gafford/Thunderous
someone asked for a gafford dunk or question whether he could or something something like that I think I heard something like that
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rzrbackramsfan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PorkRinds

I love having a Big like Gafford Who isn't afraid to back them down to the hoop and just beat them.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HogFansReunited

Not sure how we managed to get to the half up 14 but I'll take it. Both teams seem off tonight.

Member #3568

rzrbackramsfan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Letsroll1200

HawgsPolo

Stellar defense against a high scoring team. It's very impressive considering we aren't making shots.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

phadedhawg

Wasn't the prettiest half of basketball but the results look good.  14 pt lead at halftime.  Good stuffs

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

elksnort

Quote from: hoglady on November 17, 2017, 07:49:39 pm
Fresno St isn't keeping the crowd out of the game / the officials are.
Hard for either team to get into a groove when the whistle blows constantly.
My wife said the same thing. I wish college basketball would adjust away from this.

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 17, 2017, 07:57:38 pm
#11 for Fresno is huffing and puffing
I've been noticing the teams we played are nowhere near as conditioned as we are. CMA has done a great job having us prepared.

elksnort

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 17, 2017, 07:58:49 pm
Not sure how we managed to get to the half up 14 but I'll take it. Both teams seem off tonight.

Yeah, I was thinking how much I like being up by 14, while thinking, "We don't seem to be playing that well."

HogBeliever625

elksnort

bjeffersonhog

Good first half.  Nice to see the team find ways to get a lead when they aren't shooting great.   Making Fresno take contested shots.  Need to do a better job getting defensive rebounds,  but overall not to bad.

phadedhawg

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

HawgHeadCheese

Our guards are doing a hell of a job getting Gafford easy shots. He could easily average double digits the whole season. This is a very unselfish ball club.

Bigmac2

I'm sure it has been mentioned but I am so proud of Manny. Doing a great job as color commentator. I have a strong feeling he will eventually follow in his Dad's footsteps. Pat Bradley has some competition.