Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can We Coin a New Phrase? "I'm Taking a Meyer"?

Started by BloodRedHog, December 27, 2009, 04:28:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodRedHog

I'm bushed -- I'm taking a Meyer until next week. See ya.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Hogsfan1981

Watch out. If you make a thread about current events in football not having to do with where Joe Blow is going to park his Honda at the Liberty Bowl you will find your thread goes missing.

I was wondering where all the interesting threads had gone. You just have to look around.

hoglady

Hope our coaches are recruiting Florida hard and heavy.

Florida's in limbo and will be for a while. No guarantees Meyer will ever return.
This whole situation was handled very poorly by Meyer. Make up your mind before you make a media statement. And couldn't this all have waited until after the Sugar Bowl??
Meyer and Florida have made sure they are again the center of the college football universe.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: hoglady on December 27, 2009, 07:17:16 pm

Meyer and Florida have made sure they are again the center of the college football universe.

And I was so looking forward to not hearing or seeing anything about them for awhile. I mean people wonder why there is so much "hate" for the gator nation. Go away for awhile and give us time to miss you. Plus ESPN never comes up for air.