Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has NumbNutt removed his name from the Gator job yet?

Started by Gonzo, December 26, 2009, 10:17:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzo

Seriously, hope Urban Meyer is ok.

Go Hogs! Beat E Carolina!

SC Hogman

wincrimson

Porkem

Hootie did beat Florida last year.  The dude can coach.  He's a strong candidate.  Just sayin'
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

JONAS

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 26, 2009, 11:52:34 pm
Hootie did beat Florida last year.  The dude can coach.  He's a strong candidate.  Just sayin'

The only thing that would suck about Nutt going to Florida is that we would not play them for about 4 years.

aar0n

I would love to see nutt to Florida but I'm afraid he removed his name from contention years ago...

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: Wincrimson on December 26, 2009, 11:50:41 pm
Florida wouldn't hire Nutt to wash theirs.
Lanny, Wincrimson told me to tell you "Hi" over on TigerDroppings, so here you are Wincrimson...
:razorback:
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

JMartin_AF1

He did beat us two years straight...So, until we start beating him, I am not going to say he can't coach. BP is still better.

Prosciutto

Quote from: JONAS on December 26, 2009, 11:55:33 pm
The only thing that would suck about Nutt going to Florida is that we would not play them for about 4 years.

That's alright. It would take him about 3 or 4 years to dismantle that program.

Justifiable Hogicide

He is letting the "Nutt to save Florida" excitement build.
Then he will notify the local Klan klaxons that he just cannot leave them.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 26, 2009, 11:52:34 pm

Biggest laugh I've heard today!!!   Thank you!