Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With Urban Meyer leaving....

Started by 615hawg, December 26, 2009, 06:44:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

615hawg

are the tides changing in the SEC? Will anyone outta the East possibly rise up? I know Alabama is currently the face of the SEC as is, but Florida has been the staple of the conference for a while now. Will Florida's potential reform to the Ron Zook years affect the SEC at all? This is just all so crazy
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!"
-Bluto, "Animal House"

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

regi

A lot of folks got excited when Spurrier left Florida, and thought now is our time, they have won 2 NC's since Spurrier left. If they are down, it want be for long, they are drowning in talent. It sucks, but CFB is not a fair sport, Florida is one of the 2 or 3 best jobs in the country, a monkey with a whistle could win 7 a year at UF.

songofthesword

tennessee is about to pillage that recruiting class

HamShank

Tennessee and South Carolina will benefit most.  If Charlie Strong had stayed, I would've imagined that he would've been a great replacement (probably kicking himself now), and could've held things together.  I already thought Florida was heading downward (with Mullen, Strong and Tebow gone), and it will obviously be so now.  Florida State is the out of conference team that will benefit most from this.

Tusks

Hogs/Bama winner plays GA for the SECC the next 4 out of 5 years.

TN might win more recruiting battles but I dont see the new 'buster brown' doing much with it.

He's will always lose a game he wasn't supposed to.  Not enough discipline in his program.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PigTimePlayer

It's going to continue to make the SECW the best division in the nation.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys