Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That great Louisville team that beat us by 30 points Just

Started by forrest city joe, December 12, 2009, 05:47:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Piggard

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 07:56:41 pm
Im loving it too. i thought Louisville was so good when they beat us by 30 points. or was that just another one of your excuses. they lost at home to W. freaking Carolina. excuse away.
so easy, a donkey could do it
Pray for Obama. Psalms 109:8

forrest city joe

UAfan

Marshfieldhog

Hang in there FCJ, Opie will be gone in a couple of months...then we can move forward in building our bball program, these 5 or 6 pel huggers that is left can then move on.

Eddie Piggard

UAfan

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on December 12, 2009, 08:16:21 pm
Hang in there FCJ, Opie will be gone in a couple of months...then we can move forward in building our bball program, these 5 or 6 pel huggers that is left can then move on.
Who ever said we were Pel huggers?  I can't stand the way this program looks right now, and if things don't turn around THIS season, we need a change.  All I'm sick of is the constant hate for one man.  I understand the unrest, but what FCJ is doing is just piling on pure hatred and that is flat out wrong.

HawgAdvocate

Im loving it too. i thought Louisville was so good when they beat us by 30 points. or was that just another one of your excuses. they lost at home to W. freaking Carolina. excuse away.

LOL yes, every top 25 team in the country should never lose to a lesser team. EVER!! FIRE PITINO!! SHUT FREEDOM HALL DOWN! NO EXSCUSES! BURN THE WITCHES!!

hahahaha!
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

forrest city joe

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on December 12, 2009, 08:28:07 pm
LOL yes, every top 25 team in the country should never lose to a lesser team. EVER!! FIRE PITINO!! SHUT FREEDOM HALL DOWN! NO EXSCUSES! BURN THE WITCHES!!

hahahaha!
You lied to me and others about how good Louisville was. Louisville was not that good. you lied to make another excuse for Pel.RIGHT?

Eddie Piggard

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 08:39:36 pm
You lied to me and others about how good Louisville was. Louisville was not that good. you lied to make another excuse for Pel.RIGHT?
Joe, Al Gore did not invent the internets, and Global Warming is a hoax

thirtythree

You're unfreaking believable.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on December 12, 2009, 08:16:21 pm
I will hang in there because i love the hawgs.and im tired of watching a KY guy destroy the program.

thirtythree

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 08:43:40 pm
I will hang in there because i love the hawgs.and im tired of watching a KY guy destroy the program.

Stop lying. You don't love this program. You love to hear yourself talk and that's it. Stop ducking my questions.

forrest city joe

Quote from: thirtythree on December 12, 2009, 08:45:14 pm
Stop lying. You don't love this program. You love to hear yourself talk and that's it. Stop ducking my questions.
Whatever.i just call it like i see it.

thirtythree

Eddie Piggard

Quote from: thirtythree on December 12, 2009, 09:02:21 pm
You need better glasses while you're at it too.
(clears throat) I mentioned that first!!  lol

The Boar War

forrest city joe

Quote from: Eddie Piggard on December 12, 2009, 09:03:22 pm
Getting better glasses is just another excuse. i dont make excuses like you Pel lovers.

thirtythree

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 09:06:51 pm
Getting better glasses is just another excuse. i dont make excuses like you Pel lovers.

I am a Hog lover. I don't love Pel. I support Pel and the Hogs. Get it right Donald.

thirtythree

Quote from: Eddie Piggard on December 12, 2009, 09:03:22 pm

Sorry. You can have the credit. I just reinforced it.

swoopeshog

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 06:44:21 pm
Ihave not said anything abusive about the program. the abusive things i have said is about our coach. (he flatout stinks) and thats what you dont like.the program is the very worse in the sec with him. thats why i wish i were A.D. i would have ended this a year ago.

Thank the good Lord you are NOT the AD. Whether Phel is the right coach or not we do not need knee jerk reacations like your commets!
Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

Albert Einswine

This thread is entertaining.  Did we lose again?  Bobby P. has me thinkin' about nothing but Razorback Football...as it should be...we're a football school that used to have a great basketball program in the off-season.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

ge-erdone

Temprees

Quote from: Eddie Piggard on December 12, 2009, 06:41:56 pm
Mizzu lost to ORU, fire Mike Anderson!!
Missouri under Anderson made it to the Elite Eight last season, one game from the Final Four.  Anderson has also made the Sweet 16 with UAB.  Anderson has a winning NCAA record.  Pel has not done much as a coach. 

Porkem

Just got back from Little Rock...(went to the UALR-Memphis game.) Looks like business as usual in the jump ball forum.  I read every post in this thread and I'm behind FCJ all the way. Pel needs to go...the sooner the better.

Louisville is going to get their a$$es kicked in the Big East.
Also, if you Pel loving basketball experts can take the time, get on yahoo and just look at how E. Tenn St., S. Alabama, and Morgan St are doing.

They're getting their butts kicked. It's a disgrace where our program is and FCJ has every right to be angry. He just wants our program back and so do I. You Pel lovers need to wake up and smell the coffee. UALR and Arkansas St. are better than we are.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

The Pig

Based on your narrow logic....aren't we better than Kansas since we beat our common opponent worse than they did?

If  you know basketball at all (and I'm by no means convinced you do) then you know that scores don't mean much, each game is different and on certain nights, inferior teams win against better teams. (Ark against Ok and Texas last year ring a bell)?

You are a broken record, try coming up with some original thoughts occasionally.

chiefsfan

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 06:11:25 pm
You better be glad im not the A.D. i would have fired your boy Pel so fast you would have thought i was road runner. I can hot believe Pel still has a job here. it's a joke!

every Arkansas fan in the state is glad youre not AD.   Arkansas athletics would be in shambles
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 12, 2009, 11:49:24 pm
Just got back from Little Rock...(went to the UALR-Memphis game.) Looks like business as usual in the jump ball forum.  I read every post in this thread and I'm behind FCJ all the way. Pel needs to go...the sooner the better.

Louisville is going to get their a$$es kicked in the Big East.
Also, if you Pel loving basketball experts can take the time, get on yahoo and just look at how E. Tenn St., S. Alabama, and Morgan St are doing.

They're getting their butts kicked. It's a disgrace where our program is and FCJ has every right to be angry. He just wants our program back and so do I. You Pel lovers need to wake up and smell the coffee. UALR and Arkansas St. are better than we are.

Arkansas would kill both ASU and UALR.  Neither team is very good this year.    Trust me ive seen all 3 teams
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jkstock04

December 13, 2009, 12:23:16 am #77 Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 12:26:18 am by jkstock04
Ya'll who like to pile on FCJ for his spelling and typing dont realize that most people from his generation don't even know how to turn on a computer much less come on a freaking message board and make posts addressing opinions.  He can spout of fact after fact about the Razorback program...he knows an awful lot about it and it's history...I would wager much more so than all ya'll who love to pile on him like he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

The program is what it is.  You can't polish a turd to make it shine.  It's awful.  No matter how much you spin it it is absolutley awful....in every aspect.  He is right, you are wrong.  Pel should have been fired last season...it wasn't done....thus was the biggest mistake Jeff Long has made in his tenure at Arkansas. 

Razorback basketball is about to be on par with tennis and softball...if it isn't already there.  Look at who has beat us....look at how few people show up to games.  I have accepted this as fact.  Nothing you say or do will change what our record is or what the Hogs have done as a team since the time SEC play started last season.  Spin it all you want but the proof is in the puddin...wins and losses.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Porkem

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 13, 2009, 12:15:17 am
Arkansas would kill both ASU and UALR.  Neither team is very good this year.    Trust me ive seen all 3 teams

Missouri State is coming to town next week. They have beaten UALR at their place by 13 and Arkansas St. earlier today in Jonesboro by 9. I see them beating us by at least 10 points....I would bet on it.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

The Pig

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2009, 12:23:16 am
Ya'll who like to pile on FCJ for his spelling and typing dont realize that most people from his generation don't even know how to turn on a computer much less come on a freaking message board and make posts addressing opinions.  He can spout of fact after fact about the Razorback program...he knows an awful lot about it and it's history...I would wager much more so than all ya'll who love to pile on him like he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

The program is what it is.  You can't polish a turd to make it shine.  It's awful.  No matter how much you spin it it is absolutley awful....in every aspect.  He is right, you are wrong.  Pel should have been fired last season...it wasn't done....thus was the biggest mistake Jeff Long has made in his tenure at Arkansas. 

Razorback basketball is about to be on par with tennis and softball...if it isn't already there.  I have accepted this as fact.  Nothing you say or do will change what our record is or what the Hogs have done as a team since the time SEC play started last season.  Spin it all you want but the proof is in the puddin...wins and losses.

So this makes FCJ's constant bleating more palatable?

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Porkem

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2009, 12:23:16 am

Razorback basketball is about to be on par with tennis and softball...if it isn't already there.  Look at who has beat us....look at how few people show up to games.  I have accepted this as fact.  Nothing you say or do will change what our record is or what the Hogs have done as a team since the time SEC play started last season.  Spin it all you want but the proof is in the puddin...wins and losses.

Very well said. 

The Pig

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 13, 2009, 12:27:23 am
Missouri State is coming to town next week. They have beaten UALR at their place by 13 and Arkansas St. earlier today in Jonesboro by 9. I see them beating us by at least 10 points....I would bet on it.

I'll take Arkansas +10 for $100 Alex!

Just let me know who we can have hold the money, I'm right here in Fayetteville and will glady spend your cash and crow about it constantly.

jkstock04

Quote from: The Pig on December 13, 2009, 12:30:33 am
I'll take Arkansas +10 for $100 Alex!

Just let me know who we can have hold the money, I'm right here in Fayetteville and will glady spend your cash and crow about it constantly.
Hogs +10 vs. SMS at home...wow....used to a team like that would be lucky to score 20 on us by halftime.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

The Pig

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2009, 12:33:33 am
Hogs +10 vs. SMS at home...wow....used to a team like that would be lucky to score 20 on us by halftime.

LOL I didnt make the challenge, your lock step buddy porkem young did. All I did was call his bluff.

I'll be more than happy to let you two love birds share in the bet if you'd like. I'll be happy to crow about taking your money as well.

jkstock04

Quote from: The Pig on December 13, 2009, 12:35:37 am
LOL I didnt make the challenge, your lock step buddy porkem young did. All I did was call his bluff.

I'll be more than happy to let you to love birds share in the bet if you'd like. I'll be happy to crow about taking your money as well.
According to the apologists they are easily a top 25 team....nevermind they were literally division 2 a couple of years ago....I guess we are setting ourselves up for another pitiful loss at home against another seemingly inferior opponent. 

I've heard so much B.S. spin on here about our bball team...I've finally had enough of it.  I swear...10 years from now if we still suck all this will somehow be Nolan and Stan's fault according to some.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

The Pig

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2009, 12:39:49 am
According to the apologists they are easily a top 25 team....nevermind they were literally division 2 a couple of years ago....I guess we are setting ourselves up for another pitiful loss at home against another seemingly inferior opponent. 

I've heard so much B.S. spin on here about our bball team...I've finally had enough of it.  I swear...10 years from now if we still suck all this will somehow be Nolan and Stan's fault according to some.

You are avoiding the issue here, You felt the need to throw stones at me for calling a loudmouth's bluff, would you like to get in on the bet or not?

chiefsfan

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 13, 2009, 12:27:23 am

youre comparing scores to determine whose better?

trust me,  ASU is rebuilding, and isnt a very good shooting team, and UALR is having a down year because of a couple big misses in recruiting.  UALR is horrible offensively.

assuming they have Fortson and all players Arkansas would win

jkstock04

Quote from: The Pig on December 13, 2009, 12:44:10 am
You are avoiding the issue here, You felt the need to throw stones at me for calling a loudmouth's bluff, would you like to get in on the bet or not?
Hogs plus 10??  No I would stay away from that.  I think they will most likely beat us...but it will come down to the last couple of minutes...they probably won't beat us by more than 10 at home.

Just keep blaming all this on Stan and everything will be OK.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Porkem

thirtythree was right about Vanderbilt and LSU.  They're both down this year and I think we'll beat them in BWA.

The team that I can't figure out is Miss. State. They lost at home to Rider and blew out UCLA at their place (granted, UCLA is terrible this year).

If Kentucky continues to improve with Wall...they could win it all (national title) but they are not better than Kansas right now.

The Pig

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2009, 12:50:09 am
Hogs plus 10??  No I would stay away from that.  I think they will most likely beat us...but it will come down to the last couple of minutes...they probably won't beat us by more than 10 at home.

Just keep blaming all this on Stan and everything will be OK.

Heath sucked but you haven't ever heard me blame this on him. It's been a team effort over the last 12 or 13 years.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 13, 2009, 12:51:07 am
thirtythree was right about Vanderbilt and LSU.  They're both down this year and I think we'll beat them in BWA.

The team that I can't figure out is Miss. State. They lost at home to Rider and blew out UCLA at their place (granted, UCLA is terrible this year).

If Kentucky continues to improve with Wall...they could win it all (national title) but they are not better than Kansas right now.

Dont count UCLA for anything.  they are worse then Arkansas...thats a bad basketball team

Porkem

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 13, 2009, 12:49:56 am
youre comparing scores to determine whose better?

trust me,  ASU is rebuilding, and isnt a very good shooting team, and UALR is having a down year because of a couple big misses in recruiting.  UALR is horrible offensively.

assuming they have Fortson and all players Arkansas would win

Well, it goes without saying we are better than both of those teams with Fortson. But we don't have Fortson, therefore we are not a very good team. We won't be playing those teams so it's all speculation anyway.

Porkem

Pig let's put $10 on the Hogs-Missouri St. game. I'll take your money and say I got the better of you to everybody in Hogville. Like taking candy from a piglet.

HawgAdvocate

Yes Joe. You figured me out. I'm Biff Tannen, and my future self shot back in time 30 years with a future sports almanac with every score of every game from now until pigs fly. I knew Louisville would lose to Western Carolina for quite a while now. Hell, having 8 players who are freshman or sophomores means jack squat. Who needs veteran experience anymore, right?!? If the players don't need it, the coach mustn't either I suppose. Who does Pitino really think he is anyway?

Awesome perspective Joe. You rarely disappoint.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

jkstock04

Quote from: The Pig on December 13, 2009, 12:53:38 am
Heath sucked but you haven't ever heard me blame this on him. It's been a team effort over the last 12 or 13 years.
Sorry guess I shouldn't have assumed you in there with that line of thinking.  And I would gladly take the Heath years over this in a heartbeat.  Those 20 plus win seasons and trips to the NCAA tournament seem light years away from where we are now.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Porkem

Hey chiefsfan...off the subject but I think the Chiefs will beat the Bills tommorrow. You think the Colts will cover 6.5 at home against the Broncos? Any good pics in the NFL tommorrow?

thirtythree

For all you whiners that don't think Heath is some what responsible for the mess were in you're just as blind as FCJ. No need in explaining over and over like he would do. Just sit back and keep whining and moaning as us fans support the Hogs and watch them start winning. It is going to be fun to watch all of you come back and beg to get back on the wagon. I'm sure some will take you back, but not I. I will remind everyone one of you whiners how you treated this program when they were down.

And FCJ, you're still ducking me. Answer the questions Donald.

98hogs

Quote from: HogInThaGrove on December 12, 2009, 05:57:27 pm
Then stop thinking, and posting your negative crap all over this board.  It is what it is, deal with it for now. 

The Truth hurts!

Kevin

i guess playing them with 6 scholarship players means nothing
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22