Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That great Louisville team that beat us by 30 points Just

Started by forrest city joe, December 12, 2009, 05:47:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: The Pig on December 22, 2009, 11:49:19 pm
PORKEM...... How do I go about collecting my $10.00. I could use some extra beer money!

He wont pay up. We won. He'll say something like we got lucky and should have won by 50. Naysayers need to move to another board.
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

hawgsav1

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 06:22:39 pm
I just call it like i see it .

You know, the way the year started, I was severely disappointed in John Pelphrey, and if the season continued, I would have preferred that he leave.  However, we have recently won 5 in a row.  Currently, you cannot deny that the current trend is upwards.  If Pelphrey manages to bomb the next 4 games and limps into conference play with a 7-9 record and finishes the season with 12 wins, then yeah, I think he deserves to go.  However, if we split the next two games and end up 9-7 and end up with 17-18 wins, I think he deserves to stay.  This is his third season, and as we've seen with this coach and this team, anything can happen any given night. 

In short, Pelphrey has two choices.  He can try to finish the season the way he did his first and started his second, or he can backslide and finish his third season the way he finished his second.  If he does the former, he should stay.  If he doesn't, he should go.  Simple as that.  Enough said.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb