Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Evolution is a process even in

Started by jr, December 09, 2009, 07:06:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jr

college football. It took years for the BCS to give us hopefully 1 vs 2. Now it is time for the process to involve at least the top 4 teams maybe 8. It is going to happen this is what a majority of America wants.

DeltaBoy

It is not evolution the BSC was formed to make Big Bucks and the changes coming are only because Congress got the NCAA by the balls.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jr

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 10, 2009, 09:28:06 am
It is not evolution the BSC was formed to make Big Bucks and the changes coming are only because Congress got the NCAA by the balls.
Sometimes change comes from within and other times is caused by outside forces.

DeltaBoy

I agree with on that.    Go Congress Squeeze them HARD!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

kingofdequeen

evolution doesn't exist.

BCS = intelligent design :D

Beavthompson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 10, 2009, 10:49:12 am
I agree with on that.    Go Congress Squeeze them HARD!
Congress should stay the hell out of sports. Congress is getting a little to big for itself. I love your communist way of thinking though.
Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

Tim Harris

Its not evolution when the government sticks their nose where it doesn't belong and forces a change.

oklahogjr

i think congress bit off more than they can chew here....state and private athletics are not a place congress has much if any power in....what are they gonna do if the ncaa says we will do what we want and you can suck it....as bad as the economy is would they dare try and cancel the national championship game. i do believe except for federal funding which the government would end up hurting itself if they cut off they really have no say in what any of the instituitions in the ncaa do.
lets go bowlin

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: oklahogjr on December 13, 2009, 08:37:01 am
i think congress bit off more than they can chew here....state and private athletics are not a place congress has much if any power in....what are they gonna do if the ncaa says we will do what we want and you can suck it....as bad as the economy is would they dare try and cancel the national championship game. i do believe except for federal funding which the government would end up hurting itself if they cut off they really have no say in what any of the instituitions in the ncaa do.
They are CONGRESS, they make the laws. fgs
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli