Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt "maybe" Staying at Miss

Started by TulsaHog24, December 08, 2009, 02:18:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

levelheaded

Quote from: cmrhawg on December 15, 2009, 04:09:16 pm
yeah i agree. GO REBELS!!!!
funny, but there is a medium between both...don't have to suppor the rebels, don't have to bash 'em....more energy could be directed towards supporting the Hogs instead of ripping down the opponents.

cmrhawg

Quote from: levelheaded on December 15, 2009, 04:11:29 pm
funny, but there is a medium between both...don't have to suppor the rebels, don't have to bash 'em....more energy could be directed towards supporting the Hogs instead of ripping down the opponents.

i have plenty of energy to go around

levelheaded

Quote from: cmrhawg on December 15, 2009, 04:16:30 pm
i have plenty of energy to go around
well maybe not you, but the program as a whole.

Boarcephus

Quote from: levelheaded on December 15, 2009, 02:59:27 pm
never going to get it. what is TCWF? what is Ole Piss?. done with the thread.

Done with the thread yet you make 7 more posts.  What gives?  I get the impression you get your rocks off coming over here drubbing our noses in the fact that TCTWF won two games with superior talent.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Sivad

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 15, 2009, 05:25:28 pm
TCTWF won two games with superior talent.
Talent that he did not recruit and that he had absolutely nothing to do with getting on campus vs. the depleted talent pool he left.
Pretty easy to see.

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: levelheaded on December 15, 2009, 02:59:27 pm
never going to get it. what is TCWF? what is Ole Piss?. done with the thread.
old piss fan and a liar
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

levelheaded

Quote from: Maverick Razorback on December 20, 2009, 07:25:03 pm
old piss fan and a liar
again, i looked just to make sure on a list of teams in the SEC and found Ole Piss nowhere but I did find Ole Miss...I guess you misspelled their name....
by the way, someone who supported Nutt while he was at Arkansas is called a fan while someone who did not is called a fairweather fan.

Sivad

Quote from: levelheaded on December 20, 2009, 10:15:21 pm

by the way, someone who supported Nutt while he was at Arkansas is called a fan while someone who did not is called a fairweather fan.

Not hardly.
Fans of the Nutt were not Arkansas fans, they put him and his low rent "family posse" above the team and program.
That's why now they are collectively known as "Nuttlickers", "Nutthuggers", or just plain morons.

levelheaded

Quote from: Sivad on December 21, 2009, 10:42:39 am
Not hardly.
Fans of the Nutt were not Arkansas fans, they put him and his low rent "family posse" above the team and program.
That's why now they are collectively known as "Nuttlickers", "Nutthuggers", or just plain morons.
they are known as that according to the fringe of the fan base...to the rest of the country they are known as knowledgeable Hog fans.

justanotherdisappointedfn

Quote from: hognc2010 on December 08, 2009, 06:30:57 pm
Let me tell you if all of us do not realize Houston isn't reading our board and others to use in his tool box of lies you are crazy.  He reads the recruiting threads and he studies what players other schools are after - Here is the kicker he used the Arkansas Media for this stunt -
How do I know here is the proof how he went after Cotton last year and he made sure an article was written about the kids recruiting

He played Mallett right before the OM game saying how he was getting him back home, knowing good and well Mallett would read that and he rattled him so bad - I sure wish Ryan knew that HDN went for his jugular in the only way he knew how He rattled him.

He uses the media - He uses the fans - He creates drama -

LOL you can't really be deluded enough to think that Nutt givs a Frank about this board since he went to OM?? Oh wait, I'm sure you are.. Bring on the Hugger name calling... Pathetic

Sivad

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on December 21, 2009, 11:32:15 am
LOL you can't really be deluded enough to think that Nutt givs a Frank about this board since he went to OM??
Nuttless is very much still "all shook up" over being run out of his home state one step ahead of a lynch party and being the subject of such statewide contempt and ridicule.
It burns and chaps him to his core, and for that, we all smile.

hoghearted

Quote from: levelheaded on December 21, 2009, 10:45:38 am
they are known as that according to the fringe of the fan base...to the rest of the country they are known as knowledgeable Hog fans.

If they were truly knowledgeable, they wouldn't be Nutt fans.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

justanotherdisappointedfn

Quote from: hoghearted on December 22, 2009, 05:10:34 pm
If they were truly knowledgeable, they wouldn't be Nutt fans.

I am knowledgable enough to know plenty people were and continue to this day telling lies about Nutt and so forth. Not to say Nutt was/is any better. But the fact that I know a lot of the haters are/were full of darn doesn't make me a Nutt lover.

levelheaded

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on December 23, 2009, 10:41:19 am
I am knowledgable enough to know plenty people were and continue to this day telling lies about Nutt and so forth. Not to say Nutt was/is any better. But the fact that I know a lot of the haters are/were full of crap doesn't make me a Nutt lover.
i respect your point of view but the crazies don't want grey to exist...they either want you completely to love Nutt, hate Petrino and disown you and say that you are not a Hog Fan and to leave the sight or they want you to hate Nutt, believe all the "behind the scenes" info that anyone can make up, disregard anything negative Petrino has done and completely embrace him. You have to be on one side or the other, no in the middle. I think I am in the middle because I supported Houston, didn't like how Petrino came though I support him now, love being a Hog fan and don't believe much of the Nutt info that only comes on this site or from what you hear from those at bars.

HogFan in Afghan

December 24, 2009, 04:32:38 am #64 Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 04:36:51 am by HogFan in Afghan
Quote from: levelheaded on December 23, 2009, 10:08:40 pm
i respect your point of view but the crazies don't want grey to exist...they either want you completely to love Nutt, hate Petrino and disown you and say that you are not a Hog Fan and to leave the sight or they want you to hate Nutt, believe all the "behind the scenes" info that anyone can make up, disregard anything negative Petrino has done and completely embrace him. You have to be on one side or the other, no in the middle. I think I am in the middle because I supported Houston, didn't like how Petrino came though I support him now, love being a Hog fan and don't believe much of the Nutt info that only comes on this site or from what you hear from those at bars.

WOW

This guy just brought me out of retirement.

You come on this board and expect to change the way people around here feel?

Buddy if you don't like it, then bugger the hell off.

With Nutt, there was no and is no grey area.

The man is/was a mediocore coach. The majority of fans in this state got behind him and stayed behind him for years. YEARS BRUTHA.

By the time most of us finally saw the light and realized that we had reached the highest point of success with him at the helm AND been lead down the Nutty coaching should I stay or should I go routine AND had finally had enough of being 2nd class citizens in the SEC, getting almost to the top of the conferance but just short, falling on our faces because of his POOR Coaching and time management skills, but by the time most of us got to this point it was already too late. He had CRASHED the PLANE INTO THE MOUNTAIN.

Left with sacks full of cash and headed down the road to Ole Piss. Piss on that, there is something wrong with you if that doesn't piss you off.

Until we get our fill of crushing the living hell out of Ole Piss and Hootie it's going to be like this and we haven't done it yet. Until we do it's only going to get worse because to the Hog fans of Hogville around here like me, to lose to that SOB hurts more than most any other loss. Like it or not, that's just how it is.

So,step down off your self rightous soap box, 'round these parts it's Hog Country. Most real Hog fans have changed for life. From the day TCTWF took the job at OLE PISS little Hoggettes all over Razorback Land are now being raised to number #1 Be good God fearing Christians, #2 HATE Texass and #3 HATE Hootie and OLE PISS That's life man and that's how we roll.

We don't take to kindly to your type around here so I suggest if you don't like getting stung, you don't go poking the hornets nest.

Edit:  I'm 9,000 miles from Arkansas I can smell your Nutt love from here.

:razorback: WPS  :razorback:

HogFan in Afghan

And one more thing

Plenty of folks around here bang on Petrino when he does something that merits it.

If you would shut up, stop typing so much and start reading more you might see that.

OTTER

I just want to take this time to wish The Mississippi Moron, aka TCTWF, the current Ole Piss coach, a Cotton Bowl loss and a rotten start for 2010.  I think that covered ALL my disrespect!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Sivad

Quote from: OTTER on December 24, 2009, 08:00:16 am
I just want to take this time to wish The Mississippi Moron, aka TCTWF, the current Ole Piss coach, a Cotton Bowl loss and a rotten start for 2010.  I think that covered ALL my disrespect!
Please forward a second copy of your most appropriate sentiments on along to that rat for me.

levelheaded

Quote from: HogFan in Afghan on December 24, 2009, 04:32:38 am
WOW

This guy just brought me out of retirement.

You come on this board and expect to change the way people around here feel?

Buddy if you don't like it, then bugger the hell off.

With Nutt, there was no and is no grey area.

The man is/was a mediocore coach. The majority of fans in this state got behind him and stayed behind him for years. YEARS BRUTHA.

By the time most of us finally saw the light and realized that we had reached the highest point of success with him at the helm AND been lead down the Nutty coaching should I stay or should I go routine AND had finally had enough of being 2nd class citizens in the SEC, getting almost to the top of the conferance but just short, falling on our faces because of his POOR Coaching and time management skills, but by the time most of us got to this point it was already too late. He had CRASHED the PLANE INTO THE MOUNTAIN.

Left with sacks full of cash and headed down the road to Ole Piss. Piss on that, there is something wrong with you if that doesn't piss you off.

Until we get our fill of crushing the living hell out of Ole Piss and Hootie it's going to be like this and we haven't done it yet. Until we do it's only going to get worse because to the Hog fans of Hogville around here like me, to lose to that SOB hurts more than most any other loss. Like it or not, that's just how it is.

So,step down off your self rightous soap box, 'round these parts it's Hog Country. Most real Hog fans have changed for life. From the day TCTWF took the job at OLE PISS little Hoggettes all over Razorback Land are now being raised to number #1 Be good God fearing Christians, #2 HATE Texass and #3 HATE Hootie and OLE PISS That's life man and that's how we roll.

We don't take to kindly to your type around here so I suggest if you don't like getting stung, you don't go poking the hornets nest.

Edit:  I'm 9,000 miles from Arkansas I can smell your Nutt love from here.

:razorback: WPS  :razorback:
So you don't enjoy people being around here who support the program and all that contributed to it? Sorry, but I can have my beliefs and still be a Hog fan.
Again, some Hog fans can hate Nutt and some can be Hog fans and be glad Nutt was the coach; there is no monopoly.
"Like it or not, that's just how it is."

farmhawg

Quote from: levelheaded on December 15, 2009, 03:51:46 pm
why call it "Ole Piss." amazing lack of respect for a team that beat the Hogs this year. let's be more positive about the program
Thanks troll.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HogFan in Afghan

Quote from: levelheaded on December 24, 2009, 01:21:08 pm
So you don't enjoy people being around here who support the program and all that contributed to it? Sorry, but I can have my beliefs and still be a Hog fan.
Again, some Hog fans can hate Nutt and some can be Hog fans and be glad Nutt was the coach; there is no monopoly.
"Like it or not, that's just how it is."

Yeah, you just don't get it do you?

I'm not going into it again, you have obviously missed the point.

farmhawg

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 15, 2009, 05:25:28 pm
Done with the thread yet you make 7 more posts.  What gives?  I get the impression you get your rocks off coming over here drubbing our noses in the fact that TCTWF won two games with superior talent.
The trolls from ol piss are bored as well.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!