Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dodger New Coach

Started by bulldog04, October 22, 2015, 06:59:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog04

Any idea who will be their new coach?  Chipper Jones tweeted he is hearing a lot about Gabe Kapler

GolfNut57

Will Gabe Kapler bring in the Sweathogs with Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington as part of his coaching staff? Will Epstein's mother try to get her son out of it with a note? Will Mr. Woodman even allow that to happen at all? These questions and more next week.

;)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

ChicoHog

A couple of my buddies are diehard Dodger fans like me and absolutely hated Mattingly so they are both extremely happy.  I could not care if he stayed or left but maybe it was time for him to go.  I think managers get far too much credit when a team wins and far too much blame when they lose.

Thaw was a tough team to manage this year with all the injuries, the outfield mess, bullpen was terrible, Puig is an idiot, egos, etc.,   I put more blame on Friedman and his sabermetrics.