Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mister Alexander

Started by SPAL, January 26, 2006, 11:03:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigfeet

Hey Rudy, What excuse are you going to give that little girl at the school on wed? I would try using " Live from Baghdad ".

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Tomcat on January 30, 2006, 12:31:04 pm
Why have a presser if you aren't 100% certain?  Did FSU call up and say 'Hold up a minute, let's see if you're worth a schollie here'...

Basically yes they want him to wait until Wed.  That's OK all will be right in 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 30, 2006, 01:03:53 pm
Quote from: Turd Ferguson on January 30, 2006, 09:20:31 am
I read the same article (ran today) and it said that Dominguez grew up an FSU fan and committed.  ???

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/113861649740360.xml&coll=3&thispage=4

He committed to thin air.  Not offered yet.

He will be a hog on Wednesday, when all is said and done.  We might ever add a CB who # 10 in the USA.

D-macs cuz

hey nice try. no one can call a kid changing his mind a couple of minutes before a press conference.

pigfeet

Quote from: Rudy on January 30, 2006, 01:53:09 pm
Quote from: pigfeet on January 30, 2006, 01:12:14 pm
Hey Rudy, What excuse are you going to give that little girl at the school on wed? I would try using " Live from Baghdad ".

LOL...I dunno!  I might have to try that one.  I may need some other Hogvillians to provide background noise as I shout into the phone!

I'll be there....I can even shoot one of my neighbors dogs for sound effects.  :-X

return2glory

Are you talking about Jenije? Did he not sign with FSU?

Ben Steiger

Yes, I'd think that'd be him... what a late push that would make!

Damian, Jenije, Broadway, and London!

GO HAWGS!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

dotnet

It was reported that Jenije is all but a Seminole.

pig-a-riffic

SOunds like FSU is keeping him on the hook in case someone pulls a Wed surprise on them and does not honor their verbal. 

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Cresthog on January 30, 2006, 12:28:05 pm
Wow....

Were so second fiddle to everyone else

man, you know the story... it's nothing about us being second fiddle.  this guy is an FSU fan and will take an offer from them... even if he's their 4th or 5th option at his position.  some kids think about depth charts, some think about the average bra size on campus, some think about academics, etc.  this guy would be an excellent addition to our class but if he gets his chance to be a nole, then go ahead.

the coaching staff have obviously been doing a very good job of recruit after having had affected a few previous-commits decisions to commit with the hogs.  I'm sure that they did everything that they could to get this guy as well... that's all you can do
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

dotnet

Quote from: Rudy on January 30, 2006, 04:00:01 pm
Quote from: dotnet on January 30, 2006, 03:52:30 pm
It was reported that Jenije is all but a Seminole.

If that were the case, I think he would have already committed to FSU, but he has not at this time.  Of course, his situation, living in Tallahassee is probably a lot like Damian Williams' situation here in Springdale.  Tough to say no to all your frineds and family.

I'm just saying what I learned from rivals.  I have no idea.  I was really hoping someone would clarify as to if the Jenije thing was a random rumor or if someone has actually heard something.  From everything I read it seemed like he grew up a FSU fan and that he was going to make a signing day announcement.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Hog1961 on January 30, 2006, 02:18:42 pm
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 30, 2006, 01:03:53 pm
Quote from: Turd Ferguson on January 30, 2006, 09:20:31 am
I read the same article (ran today) and it said that Dominguez grew up an FSU fan and committed.  ???

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/113861649740360.xml&coll=3&thispage=4

He committed to thin air.  Not offered yet.

He will be a hog on Wednesday, when all is said and done.  We might ever add a CB who # 10 in the USA.

Negatory on both accounts.
[CENSORED]!