Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is coming this weekend?

Started by hogfreak, February 18, 2018, 10:08:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfreak

When will we start to see who will be in town on the 24th?

Con el Cerdos

Airforcehawg

February 18, 2018, 11:24:29 pm #2 Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 01:46:24 am by Airforcehawg
I want to know who was here this weekend....more importantly who is #60...that is a grown man!

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhitehavenTiger/status/965405275472777216

Update...pretty sure this is him.

Melvin McBride...6'4 , 315lbs OG

https://247sports.com/player/melvin-mcbride-46052349

blu

Anyone have a list of who the players are that are scheduled to be here?
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

#1 STUNNA

hopefully burks and hudson will be in attendance.

blu

Amen brother, if ever there was a year to build a fence, this is it. Hope CCM has the same success in state as BP had back in his first year.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Peter Porker

Coworker gave me a list and it's impressive.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

ricepig

Quote from: Peter Porker on February 22, 2018, 03:20:41 pm
Coworker gave me a list and it's impressive.

Yep, like 24 at the present time, a few of them are 2020 guys. I suspect it may grow by Saturday.

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

#1 STUNNA

No Burks or Miller.. hopefully because of basketball

Scott7703

Quote from: ricepig on February 22, 2018, 03:23:11 pm
Yep, like 24 at the present time, a few of them are 2020 guys. I suspect it may grow by Saturday.

From what I've heard there'll be way more than 24.

Scott7703

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 22, 2018, 07:39:22 pm
No Burks or Miller.. hopefully because of basketball

Someone from Warren told me Burks was put due to basketball.

ricepig

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 22, 2018, 08:06:51 pm

From what I've heard there'll be way more than 24.
Yes, that's why I said at the present time. Of course, until they actually show up, no one knows. It does appear that it will be the largest and best group to be on campus at one time.

rolyat_2008

Those Amite kids will be a battle for LSU with Saban and Sam Pettito in Tuscaloosa. They took Devonta Smith last year.

#1 STUNNA

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: MP24 on February 22, 2018, 03:36:25 pm
https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-recruiting-morris-razorbacks

LB NaNa Osafo-Mensah, 4 stars, Nolan Catholic (Fort Worth, Texas)

I want that guy based on name alone.!! IF he wrecks someone on the field I can hear the student section singing "Hey, Hey, Hey goodbye" right now...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 23, 2018, 02:59:34 pm

I want that guy based on name alone.!! IF he wrecks someone on the field I can hear the student section singing "Hey, Hey, Hey goodbye" right now...
Well my only concern would be that IF the students actually did break out in such song would the university possibly be running afoul of residual payment requirements to the group Steam who authored the original line in the song ??? ;) ::)

ricepig

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 23, 2018, 02:59:34 pm

Na Na not coming.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/feb/23/hogs-expected-host-numerous-top-recruots-saturday/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

CSCSW

Wilkins is at the in door state track meet at the moment. Guessing he's heading over after. He's wearing a Razorback shirt here at the meet, so he's ready to go!

razorback85

For a bunch of whiners about how we never get talent you guys are awfully quiet on a day that there is double digit 4 Star guys on the Hill. Never bad to have these guys here! #WPS

liljo

Quote from: razorback85 on February 24, 2018, 05:21:54 pm
For a bunch of whiners about how we never get talent you guys are awfully quiet on a day that there is double digit 4 Star guys on the Hill. Never bad to have these guys here! #WPS

Go Hogs! Wooooooooooooooooooooo PIG--Soueee!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

jgphillips3

Quote from: razorback85 on February 24, 2018, 05:21:54 pm

I've posted this before, but if CCM can just sign 2-3 more four star talents every year that will make a HUGE difference in our competitive status.  We currently (not assigned for position) have enough 4 star talent to field a four star first team but no depth.  You add another 10 four star players over a four year period coupled with better evaluations on the high three stars and suddenly you have a salty two deep.