Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Board!

Started by DisplacedHogFan, June 16, 2005, 01:27:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DisplacedHogFan

Been reading the forums for about a month now and finally decided I should take the plunge and start posting. I think there is a good cross section of views here and lots of mature posters (minus a few from a certain no-name board who will remain nameless). I'm a lifelong Hog fan who's been (as the name states) displaced to enemy territory (Louisiana) due to my wife's residency choice. If I NEVER see another purple and gold shirt the day will come to soon. It is fun to have friends over when LSU and UA play, though. When I was in Arkansas we were all rooting for the same team, so it's a pretty cool experience to have the "enemy" in the same room with you. This year wasn't that fun however, so I hope we have a better showing next year!  :'(

So basically, that's it. Good to be here and hope to have lots of good spirited debates about the "state of the Hog Nation" with you guys. WPS!

hogsgrl09

June 16, 2005, 03:35:11 pm #1 Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 03:37:35 pm by hogsgrl09
howdy. its nice 2 have ya here!
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

maniax22bolts20