Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what's up

Started by ledhead830, June 04, 2005, 09:34:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ledhead830

June 04, 2005, 09:34:53 am Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 05:59:17 pm by ledhead830
I am a recent member of this message board but a long time hog fan.  I am a sophomore journalism student at the UofA from Jonesboro, yes the town that sucks that bad, and I can probably say i know the most about baseball at the school right now.  I am arrogant.  I am obnoxious.  I am a Hog fan that has little respect for ASU.  I am a Cardinal fan that hates the Cubs.  I am a Cowboy fan that hates the Redskins.  I am a Bulls fan that hates the Lakers.  My favorite athletes, that I have seen play, are Ozzie Smith, Albert Pujols, Emmitt Smith, Jay Novacek, Michael Jordan, Ken Hamlin, Brandon Burlsworth, Corliss Williamson, Ronnie Brewer, Tyson Gay and Brady Toops.  On Saturdays, I cheer for the Hogs, the team playing Texas and the team playing Tennessee.  My passion for the Hogs may only be exceeded by my hatred for the Vols.  As the song says, "Rocky Top, you'll never be home sweet home to me.  Screw you Rocky Top. Burn in hell Tennessee."
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

Lanny

Excellent new member.  Dallas Cowboys are America's Team
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ledhead830

print journalism, probably sports writing as my dream job would be the Cardinals' beat writer for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,

hogsgrl09

haha. wow....such a lively post there. but i welcome u anyway!! :D. i agree with u on texas and tennessee!! lol. nice 2 have ya!
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

HogFansReunited

Welcome to the board.  I agree with just about everything you just said.   I would add one to my favorite players list and that would be Matt Jones of course.  And my most hated team is Texas....

TEXAS SUCKS
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568