Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida Game Time 2:30P CT CBS

Started by SpeedyHog, October 24, 2016, 11:34:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedyHog

I WAS RIGHT. I hate CBS games. Too long. Ugh
Call Me Trumpton.

SpeedyHog

We're doomed against Florida now. We don't have much luck on CBS Game's.
Call Me Trumpton.

Sed76

Only good part about it is CBS is doing a doubleheader that day so we shouldn't have to listen to the Gary and Vern comedy show for 3 hours.

dhizzle

I'm glad its on CBS because I do not have cable or internet right now because we are building a home and staying with the in-laws. I will admit it was great not having it during the Auburn game.

ricepig

hobhog

Quote from: Sed76 on October 24, 2016, 12:02:12 pm
Only good part about it is CBS is doing a doubleheader that day so we shouldn't have to listen to the Gary and Vern comedy show for 3 hours.

Poor you.

The people that really suffer are fans that have to sit in the stadium for 4 hours and stare at the damn TV official in the red sleeves hold his hand up while commercials run for 5 minutes at a time....meanwhile people act like they are on The Price is Right when they see themselves on big screen.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: hobhog on October 24, 2016, 12:50:09 pm
Poor you.

The people that really suffer are fans that have to sit in the stadium for 4 hours and stare at the damn TV official in the red sleeves hold his hand up while commercials run for 5 minutes at a time....meanwhile people act like they are on The Price is Right when they see themselves on big screen.
I'm gonna have to suffer because I'll be at the game. I promise I won't act like a PIR fool if stumble upon the TV set.
Call Me Trumpton.

BR

Coming down from NW Missouri for this one... 
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Locutus_of_Boar

Getting the afternoon slot ahead of Bama-LSU saved the season last year because everyone got to see the finish against Ole Miss.  All the Tennessee fans will be in the unusual position of pulling for the Hogs like Bama fans were a year ago.

Figuring in a possible loss to LSU this game becomes for win #8 and possibly the difference between getting to a Florida bowl vs a return trip to Houston/Memphis to finish out a rough year.  A win here and beat LSU somehow and a Florida holiday is likely.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on October 24, 2016, 01:54:36 pm
Getting the afternoon slot ahead of Bama-LSU saved the season last year because everyone got to see the finish against Ole Miss.  All the Tennessee fans will be in the unusual position of pulling for the Hogs like Bama fans were a year ago.

Figuring in a possible loss to LSU this game becomes for win #8 and possibly the difference between getting to a Florida bowl vs a return trip to Houston/Memphis to finish out a rough year.  A win here and beat LSU somehow and a Florida holiday is likely.
I can see Us going back to Texas Bowl this year. Liberty? Not so much. If We go 7-5 we're probably Music City or belk bowl bound.
Call Me Trumpton.

porkinsons disease

Coming up from the FL panhandle for this one. Hope it is worth the trip
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

buldozer

I hope its not a bloodbath on national tv. I'm sure they are putting us on there so they can show and tell all about last week while hoping for another total blow out. If that happens we can pretty much write off any improvements in recruiting