Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When Jack Crow thinks you're mediocre......you know it's bad

Started by Tweeter, October 23, 2016, 12:53:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweeter

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

buldozer

I seen that and it was a fitting message from an experienced messenger it seemed to me

LZH

Quote from: tusked on October 23, 2016, 12:54:51 pm
The absolute worse coach to lead the Hogs since WWII.

And that is why, if he indeed said something to that effect, he needs to keep his [CENSORED] mouth shut. He is not involved any way shape or fashion with our program anymore. Shut the Frank up Jack.

Tweeter

Quote from: LZH on October 23, 2016, 01:03:50 pm
And that is why, if he indeed said something to that effect, he needs to keep his [CENSORED] mouth shut. He is not involved any way shape or fashion with our program anymore. Shut the Frank up Jack.
. Truth hurts

Dark Helmet Hog

buldozer

LZH

Quote from: Tweeter on October 23, 2016, 01:10:20 pm
. Truth hurts

Yes it sure does. The idea of him chiming in on the matter may be fitting, but that doesn't make it appropriate.

Like that movie I watched recently, someone could shove their thumb in your butt and it would probably fit, but it wouldn't be appropriate.

sickboy

Silver Hog

Jack beat Hootie when Jack was at JSU and Hootie was at Ole Miss.  The beginning of the end for Hootie there, for that I thank him mightily.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=5536598

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 23, 2016, 01:15:04 pm
John L. made Jack Crowe look like Bear Bryant.

True. If I didn't feel so defeated right now, I'd find my old post where I (SORTA) defended Jack Crowe. Well, not really defended, but I gave him some credit for how we did in his second year. And how we rebounded from his awful first year (the first post-Hatfield year). Anything to take my mind off of yesterday.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Dan42AR

Jack Crowe does not like Arkansas and while I don't really blame him because I don't think he was treated right. He should have not been hired when he was because he was not ready for a major conference coaching job. He ended up being a decent coach in a lower division but he should have never been considered to coach the Razorbacks.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: tusked on October 23, 2016, 12:54:51 pm
The absolute worse coach to lead the Hogs since WWII.

Otis Douglas is offended you have forgotten him.

hogpc

longpig

Postgame JSU, Jack Crowe also said Johnelle's Razorbacks were a great team.  We all know how sage that was.
Don't be scared, be smart.

BILLYBOB

Jack Crowes comments were completely inappropriate. He may be correct in his assessment of the situation but, as an ex-head coach...and someone who likes to say he's still part of the Razorback family...he should not be piling after a humiliating loss. His comments do not help the program.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

DeltaBoy

He correct and Bret and Long need to take their medicine on this game like the Men on Integrity they BOTH claim to be.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Dan42AR on October 23, 2016, 05:09:28 pm
Jack Crowe does not like Arkansas
Probably a real understatement, he's been nursing a grudge for Arkansas destroying his reputation with his Sunday morning firing.

Potosihog

He is so far up Lashlee and Hortons butt that he can see through their eyes.

Just taking his shot at us and promoting them at the same time.

He has been irrelevant for 20 years and will continue to drop back into the mediocre shadow of his life.

Funny thing is as mad as we all are at CBB  and this team right now.  Jack Crow could not hold the jock for a single coach on this staff.  And that includes the ones that need to be fired.

Potosihog

He is so far up Lashlee and Hortons butt that he can see through their eyes.

Just taking his shot at us and promoting them at the same time.

He has been irrelevant for 20 years and will continue to drop back into the mediocre shadow of his life.

Funny thing is as mad as we all are at CBB  and this team right now.  Jack Crow could not hold the jock for a single coach on this staff.  And that includes the ones that need to be fired.

Potosihog

Wonder what ole Jack was making back in the day.  The price of pitiful has certainly gone up over the years.  What does AD Long get paid  as opposed to Frank Broyles last year as AD.  What is the current price of even more pitiful reached.

arlhog

Nothing against Crowe, but he really shouldn't be saying things like that.  It's easy to poke at someone when he's down and he should know that as well as anyone.

Sivad

And the legendary Jack Crowe decides to weigh in.
Adding to the ridiculous quotient.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Sivad on October 24, 2016, 09:38:06 am
And the legendary Jack Crowe decides to weigh in.
Adding to the ridiculous quotient.

I respect him more than most.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

redleg

OH MY GOD!!!! Did you really just post this crap?!  ??? Wow!
Who gives a damn what Jack Crowe thinks?!  >:(
I just don't understand some of you people. If the Hogs went undefeated, made it to the national championship game, and then lost on a last second field goal, there would be some jackwagon out there that would be saying the UA should fire the head coach because he can't win the big one! Some of you will never be satisfied until the Razorbacks go undefeated, scoring on every single offensive possession, and not allowing any team to score on them all season. Well guess what, buttercups?! It's never gonna happen.....so I guess you should just be prepared for a lifetime of disappointment.

Un-freakin-believable!!!
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

hogcard1964

Quote from: arlhog on October 23, 2016, 09:33:00 pm
Nothing against Crowe, but he really shouldn't be saying things like that.  It's easy to poke at someone when he's down and he should know that as well as anyone.

We're down now?  I thought Bielema was building us up?

razorsharptusk

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 23, 2016, 01:15:04 pm
John L. made Jack Crowe look like Bear Bryant.

And what I saw Saturday night made me think I was watching a John L team.
GO HOGS!!