Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Equinometry

Started by The Hog, January 24, 2013, 06:36:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hog

Have you ever heard of the site.  Lenny Moon provides racing info for free.  Most of the topics are good for those who are just getting into handicapping horses.  If you go to the Archives tab you will see a list of articles on handicapping he has written.  I read most of the articles and they are pretty good for an inexperienced capper and some of the articles are pretty insightful for the experienced capper.  I definitely recommend for the new guy handicapping.

If you follow him on Twitter he will post picks and combo plays.  He did okay on the first day of BC and bombed the second like most handicappers did.  On twitter it is @Equinometry if you want to follow.  He will also post link to his articles when he post a new article.

He is pretty good about replying if you have questions or comments.  I am not sure but I believe handicapping is his livelihood.   
Automatic RUN!

songofthesword

i don't know why but i always crindge when i see stuff like this.

i always told myself that it makes no sense to listen to another guy who i am trying to take money on, on how to make moeny at the track and i stand by that.

showhimthewhip

Does this mean you are against the literature too SOS?

The Hog

Quote from: songofthesword on January 24, 2013, 06:38:41 am
i don't know why but i always crindge when i see stuff like this.

i always told myself that it makes no sense to listen to another guy who i am trying to take money on, on how to make moeny at the track and i stand by that.
Typically he gives you things to consider or take into account.  He does not tell you this is the way to do it.  He just throws out info new handicappers will be clueless about. It is up to them to select what method, info, etc helps them when they look at the form.  I have not read them all but none of the articles say you do this this and this to find a winner.

His tweets are his picks and he will tell you how he plays them.
Automatic RUN!