Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oaklawn 1/24

Started by mckinneyhog5, January 23, 2013, 11:54:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

I'm looking for Victor Lebron to have a good day..Like him in the first and he's back on Spartan in the 6th for Al Cates.  I lost some money on him at the beginning of the meet and expect to make it back and then some tomorrow with a M/L of 12-1.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

userpick

There's a couple of longshots in the 4th that should have a good chance. I really like the 1 at 12/1 ML

mckinneyhog5

Two bets today...$20 DD 7/7 and $40 WPS on Spartan and maybe some exotic bets.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Rendezvous Cook

Spartan spun his wheels last out and they're bringing him right back.  He was "kicking the stall down" ready to run in his last.  I told the connections, "he must have used all his energy kicking the stall!"   

He should be in the mix today

jdelo77

50 cent pick 4

11,4,3 WT 2,4,7 WT 4 WT 3,4,9

jdelo77

Last race 50 cent Tri

3,4,10 WT 3,4,10 WT All

Rendezvous Cook

mckinneyhog5