Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what ??? no picks yet on here??

Started by husker71, January 11, 2013, 12:35:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

I figured last night that I would wake to a lot of you guys opinions on todays card.  Well in the 1st the #1 looks really tough as does #7 Jesse Stone (but he is putting on the blinkers and Forster is 0 for 16 with that move)  Asmussens horse has some intriguing middle moves and got Napravanik to ride it last time so depending on the odds I may take a chance with that horse.

Boaris Yellstin

He is getting some action. Down to 5/2

cbhawg03

Race 1 Trifecta

1/2,5,7/2,5,6,7

2,7/1,2,5,7/1,2,5,7

Daily Double 1,2/2

Boaris Yellstin

Race 1 tri 1$
1,2,6,7 box
1/267 Key box

husker71

I am assuming by some other posts here that in the 2nd there muxt be some steam on Spartan and I certainly like Al Cates with Arkie breds. (15% winners) so I will use him in my tris but am really starting to like Miguel Baby and my real longshot is the 7 because he seems to like Oaklawn some.    3-4-7 box and then just may go back and get some extra on the 4

husker71

Boaris Yellstin

Had Hard time picking between 4 and 5. Went with 5 because of martin. They both coming off long layoffs.

Boaris Yellstin

husker71

only bet him on top and in the tri boxes   the #11 was 50% with layoffs 46 to 90 days is now 66%  but I didnt have any memory of the trainer so passed on the #11   well, we all make mistakes the 1st day

Boaris Yellstin

Track Heavy and slow. making it hard on speed horses.

Rendezvous Cook

Spartan was a true Arky today......BUST

husker71

RC did you hear something before the race on Spartan because lst night I heard talk the horse was ready

cbhawg03

$0.50 P4

1 ,3, 5, 9 WT 3, 7 WT 5, 7 WT 1, 5, 8, 12 =$32.00

husker71

I was  looking at the 9 as a longshot also     If that horse had gotten a better post I think it could have gotten to the lead or at least stalking    but from the 9 hole it could be tough  I have passed the last 3 races and will here to

jdelo77

What's up guys ... Getting in a little late  but will play a 50 cent pick 4 here ...
5,3,7,4 WT 7,1,5,3 WT 7,3,2 WT 4,5,8 = $72.00
Also race 6
$5 ext 7 wt 5,3 & 5,3 wt 7 ....$2 across on 7

jdelo77

Tried to beat the chaulk , should have Just boxed all three but, I was to cheap

husker71

lots of talent (I think) in the 7th   look at all the bullet workouts in the form  BUT i am going to bet the outside horse  the #7  to win and use the 1,4 and 5 under   would like to throwout the favorite but he may be as good as advertised.

Boaris Yellstin

You've probably got a good bet, because i throwed out the favorite an played 7 over 1,2,4

jdelo77

I really like the 1 here ...

Ext 1 WT 5,7,6
$5 win 1

jdelo77

Good call on the 7 ... I'm going to have to scale back a little so I can play some this weekend ... I'll let that pick 4 ride out..

husker71

late money flew in on the 7   that always scares me    1st ticket I cashed today   

Boaris Yellstin

Congrats, i cashed 5 $ Exacta on 7-1. Second Ticket I've cashed today. Hit 5=3=2 Tri 3$ in previous race. I'm even ahead a little for the day. :)

Boaris Yellstin

Playin 2-3-7 tri in 8 race with a little dash of 5 throwed in.

husker71

In this race I need the #8 to go to the front with Endorsement and not let him get a clear lead.  Then I think the race sets up for Win Willy BUT how will he be on a 51 day layoff AND coming from post #8  ?????    Looking at the #1 to win   tri 1 and 7 over 1,7 and 4 over 1,7,4

husker71

sorry missed up again on my numbers   #2 to win    2 and 7 over 2,4, 7 over 2 4 7

Boaris Yellstin

I boxed 7-3 exacta and boxed Tri. Think Willy will win but not confident enough that I am going to key him

Boaris Yellstin

sure missed that one, didn't have 6 horse anywhere :(

jdelo77

Well that screws me .. Look for a price to win this next one ..

husker71

win willy steadied at least 2 times after hitting his best stride   should have won that race    i did not consider the 6 either   hope this is just one day of no luck or handicapping skill and not just the start of a year of no luck or handicapping skill

Boaris Yellstin

Think your right, There will be something with Meat that lites the board this race.

mckinneyhog5

Last Race 20 across on the 7 Southern Ocean...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Boaris Yellstin

1$ tri box race 9,  2-5-6-8. That'll get me right for the day if it hits. The 12 scares me, would have played him if he wasn't on far outside

Boaris Yellstin

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 11, 2013, 04:57:19 pm
Last Race 20 across on the 7 Southern Ocean...

Damm!!, Now that's meat!! That should get you right for the Day. Good Luck!!

husker71

I am going all on the inside   going to box 1,2,3,4,5  in the tri   I like some price horses and I hope this will work out

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Boaris Yellstin on January 11, 2013, 05:01:00 pm
Damm!!, Now that's meat!! That should get you right for the Day. Good Luck!!
I had a $10 pick 3 on the 5,6 and 7th race.  Decent start to the meet. Now, I'm taking a shot.....
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Boaris Yellstin

I looked in form after I saw you bet him 7 has run well at Oaklawn. 3 races, 2 first and 1 second

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: husker71 on January 11, 2013, 05:01:05 pm
I am going all on the inside   going to box 1,2,3,4,5  in the tri   I like some price horses and I hope this will work out
played a 7/1,2,3,4,5/,1,2,3,4,5- 1,2,3,4,5/7/1,2,3,4,5 tri

jdelo77

Autrey looks to have some fit horses ...