Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delta is muddy.....HUSKER!!!!??????

Started by Rendezvous Cook, January 05, 2013, 07:29:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rendezvous Cook

jdelo77

I can tell you one thing , Leblanc Has been tearing it up ...

husker71

Sorry just saw this now!!!  Anybody know an AP that can warn you if tracks are off (lol)  I am so ready for Friday and I am going through last years notes about the 1st week and hope maybe just maybe that the racing gods will make the same happen this year.  Seems lots of horses last year came in with some recency in racing.  If that happens I will be watching shippers from Hawthorne.  Look for big prices the 1st weekend especially on the cheapest of claimers.  No Leon Cline maidens at long prices this year RIP Leon

HawgFan70

being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

Horse racer

HawgFan70

That is going to make the start of Oaklawn much different
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

Horse racer

I agree, that has been one more cluster up there, from what I am hearing, the most the trainers can hope for is go to Turfway after Hawthone closes. I will be very surprised if the Attys. don't get brought into this.

husker71

Oh sorry I was thinking it had been lifted as it has in some states.  I am glad you guys gave me the heads up on that as I was getting ready for wednesday to download my racing form and start handicapping.  I really was thinking that it had been lifted after I read that some other states were taking them now.  Thanks again

HawgFan70

I heard a lot of tracks were waiting an additional 28 days before allowing horses to come. This weekend at oaklawn has the potential to build a nice bankroll.

cbhawg03

Florida, Kentucky and Louisiana have all said NO WAY to horses from Hawthorne.

Oaklawn has said no, but is allowing Tim Ice to bring a string of horses that left Hawthorne for a quarantine barn a while back. All of Tim's horses have been repeatedly tested and all come back negative.

I think it is about 15 horses.

cbhawg03

Quote from: husker71 on January 07, 2013, 05:22:33 pm
Sorry just saw this now!!!  Anybody know an AP that can warn you if tracks are off (lol)  I am so ready for Friday and I am going through last years notes about the 1st week and hope maybe just maybe that the racing gods will make the same happen this year.  Seems lots of horses last year came in with some recency in racing.  If that happens I will be watching shippers from Hawthorne.  Look for big prices the 1st weekend especially on the cheapest of claimers.  No Leon Cline maidens at long prices this year RIP Leon

If I remember correctly, his wife Donna Cline will be training their horses.

Leon Cline trained horses and owned by Donna Cline at OP over the last three years have a line of 45 starts with 6 wins and 29% in the money.

Leon Cline trained horses and owned by K O Stables LLC over the last three years have a line of 13 starts with no wins and only 8% in the money.

So I'm sure that Donna Cline will give us a winner.