Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

iPhone users

Started by The Hog, December 23, 2012, 09:39:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hog

If you have not used the "Horse Races NOW" app from Kenny McPeek, it is really sweet.  It is free right now but if you want the pro/advanced version you will pay for it sometime next year.  Kenny has already announced that a fee charge is coming for advanced features.  I am not sure what the advanced features will be or if the some of the free stuff will become pay items.  It looks like Kenny has put a lot of time and effort into making this one of the best horse racing apps on the market.

If you want to follow jocks, trainers, tracks and horses, does a great job.
Results are fairly quick.
Live video of certain tracks.  Not all.
Replays.  Can watch by horse or track.
Entries with scratches and ML.
Race alerts
Very clean looking layout and easy to read.
Horse info such as entries, past races and workouts.

It does have wagering and handicapping tools but I have never tried or used them.  I know they take you to a different website.  May be just a link.
Automatic RUN!

HawgFan70

I have had this app since it first came out, and it is awesome I especially like the follow trainers, jockeys, and horses. I wouldnt be against paying for it if they add several tracks to their live feed. The race replays are great too
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

The Hog

I too got it when it came out.  I am curious what new features McPeek will be adding. Upgrade coming sometime in 2013.
Automatic RUN!