Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oaklawn Season Package

Started by Rendezvous Cook, November 26, 2012, 03:04:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rendezvous Cook

CyberMonday special for the season package on www.picksoooie.com

Today only! 

Rendezvous Cook

No longer on special, but if you buy our Full Season package, you will have a chance to be with us in the Winner's Circle for the PickSoooie.com Cup. 

Going to be a great year!

Rendezvous Cook

Running a special again for Christmas.   $250 for the entire season (normally $300).  Purchase during the special and also get a free PickSoooie t-shirt.  We will also draw from all of our season subscribers for a chance to be in the Winner's Circle for the PickSoooie.com Cup on Jan 19th. 

And it gets better for Hogville.  Let us know your Hogville name when you order and we'll give you a reserved seat for the PickSoooie.com Cup on Jan 19th.

Come win with us again this year!  We're a month away!!!

Rendezvous Cook

Due to most people being out of power, we are extending the special for a few more days.

Rendezvous Cook

Hearing today that Robby Albarado will ride here this season.

HawgFan70

can you provide some stats for Picksooie picks from the 2012 Oaklawn meet?
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

Rendezvous Cook

Crazy but we don't keep "stats".  My bankroll is the only stat I go by.   On win bets of our first selection we had a winning year, I know that.   We hit 4 pick 4's that paid over $500.  Presidents Day our top pick won 8/9 races.  We hit the trifecta cold for the first three races.  It was an awesome day.  AR Derby day we won 9 races too.

Our worst days were days that we only cashed 1 ticket.  We had 5 of those days last year. 

If you don't win, we don't.   We pride ourselves in not just taking favorites and "throwing darts".   We put a lot of time and effort into it.   

jdelo77

I bought these a few years ago , I'll never forget I was down and out and had not hit a thing all day then ..BAM !!! Bet there top pick ( 15/1 ) with $5 across the board and hit the exacta made my day ... It's worth it

Rendezvous Cook

One of the things we tell our players is to never "chase" bets.  Why? Because "it only takes 1" to make the day.

I would say that on average we hit 3 to 4 races per day on the average 9 race card.  30%-40% is a pretty good clip.  Hard to lose money at that rate.....and those that play with us know we aren't betting faves.