Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What it means to be Uncommon

Started by Craig O Squeal, February 03, 2016, 12:10:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig O Squeal

February 03, 2016, 12:10:04 pm Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:04:53 pm by Craig O Squeal
And maybe I'm just old, but it seems that the kids who "live for the SportsCenter moment" tend to choose the "high profile" programs. But, the kids who truly know what they want out of life and have a plan in place that they are working on tend to gravitate towards committing early, putting things to rest and focusing on the next phase of their life. I think this is what CBB refers to when speaking of Uncommon. It's not a knock on the kids who revel in the media attention, or who troll fanbases on social media. It just seems that the kids we attract and retain are the ones who know that they will be part of something bigger than themselves. Again, just random spewings of a 40 year old....

Craig O Squeal

February 03, 2016, 12:13:51 pm #1 Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:05:15 pm by Craig O Squeal
And don't take it to mean that we don't have quality guys that signed on today, because we do. But, they seemed to put it to bed early and prepare to go to work.