Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.                                                  0   0   0
Arkansas                                                    0   0   0
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

Hope the SEC "rolls" today....would like to see half of Omaha made up of SEC teams...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 06, 2009, 10:50:21 am
HOGS Starting Lineup

Leavitt-LF
Tshepikow- SS
Lyons- DH
Wilkins- 1B
Bigham- 2B
Cox- 3B
Darr- RF
McCann-C
Kuhn-CF

This is the line up that will take us to Omaha!!

razorbackfan86

Chuck just made a good point

FSU has lost their last 6 game 1's of the super regionals

3 of those times they lost game 2 as well

Lets make today number 4

Clint Alan

Alright guys. Ill be bringing you the pbp again today. Lets try to keep the trash talk out of the thread, as we seemed to get a bit side tracked yesterday. We do not want to hinder the mojo in this thread. If you want to gripe, gripe in the main forum. If you want to argue, argue in the main forum.

We have one more game to win to get to Omaha. Who would have thought that about 3 weeks ago? Not I, and Ill be the first to admit.

Lets keep this thread rolling, and GO HOGS!

rub
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TNhawgfan

Just saw where Eibner's catch yesterday made #4 on ESPN's top ten plays - fired me up even more for today!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razorbackfan86

Good news..

We have video!!!

http://www.[CENSORED]/brbjones/popout

TNhawgfan

Stupid Ole Miss game is on in TN. Looks like I'll be on the computer all day

alwaysondbigscreen

some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

razorbackfan86

I sure hope Radio works with video, cause I do not want to listen to TV guy/gal again today

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Clint Alan

Once again, like in games past, FSU will be known as, "Bad Guys"

Clint Alan

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

PoconoHog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 11:02:19 am
I sure hope Radio works with video, cause I do not want to listen to TV guy/gal again today
If it's like yesterday...radio will be a few seconds ahead of the video.....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

This is what we've been waiting for all year fellas.. This is not just another game, this is THE game to get us to Omaha.. Go HOGS!!!!

rzrbacknTX

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 06, 2009, 11:03:52 am
If it's like yesterday...radio will be a few seconds ahead of the video.....

Well i'll be watching the radio then

razorbackfan86

whatsshakinbacon

This is the U of A vs. FSU, crowd AND ESPN announcers.  Let's hope the umps swing things back our way.

PoconoHog

Radio is about 2 pitches ahead of the TV also....

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

whatsshakinbacon

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

Way to go Eibner.....got good control thus far.....

razorbackfan86

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

HogFan1994

h0gfan6

Clint Alan

bad guy

Ks

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0                                         0   0   0
Arkansas                                                    0   0   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left

whatsshakinbacon

h0gfan6

PoconoHog

Let's go BATS....jump on them early and don't look back.....

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

razobak

Struck out the side!!!!  Keep it up Eibner!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

razorbackfan4life

TNhawgfan

Arkapigdiesel

Eibner looking spot on with his slider/curve ball.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Clint Alan

HogFan1994

booogaga

Struck out the FREAKING side. Way to start the ballgame.
GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

discombobulationist

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
ISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

Good start.....come on Tschepikow keep it going

Razorhogs

razorbackfan86