Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Longhorns Fall to the Cal Bears.

Started by ErykofArkansas, September 18, 2016, 01:40:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ErykofArkansas

The Horns Lose!   Albeit on a controversial Play (again) This year.  More Players are dropping the balls  as they run into the Endzone then ever before..  Crazy ending, Really Thought Texas was going to get over a minute to drive down the field. But The Football gods Deemed it not so!  So Yeah. Go Bears.

DeltaBoy

Yeppie ! What a game.  Horns get Sawed Off.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

runninhog

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

I love it.  I went to bed before it kicked off. Wife being bigtime horn fan stayed up. Havent seen her yet this morning. :)
Let's make some waves.

hoglady

Not sure that was the correct call but I guess since they blew the whistle there wasn't much that could be done. First time I can remember "immediate recovery" used - it took 3 seconds I believe for Texas to recover.

Maybe Texas is getting some karma coming back around for all the games they got the homecooking calls for years and years.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DeltaBoy

WOW No Burnt Orange around here this week.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.