Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting game in Louisville...

Started by pignosticator, September 17, 2016, 01:50:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pignosticator

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

— John Heisman (1869–1936), legendary football coach for whom the Heisman Trophy is named

pignosticator

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

— John Heisman (1869–1936), legendary football coach for whom the Heisman Trophy is named

farmhawg

Not interesting at all, complete beat down.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

dhizzle

Those are Strongs kids. BP doesn't get defensive players.

MuskogeeHogFan

Let's stick to a discussion of the game. Thanks.
Go Hogs Go!

LJHOG

Quote from: Hogs958 on September 17, 2016, 01:56:07 pm
could care less. To hell with him.
Yeah!  You tell 'em.  That being highly ranked and winnin' stuff is overrated.

pignosticator

Muskogee .. What forum can we discuss things other than the game.

Count Hogula

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on September 17, 2016, 02:00:01 pm
Let's stick to a discussion of the game. Thanks.

Petrino and Jackson are putting a beatdown on the the number two team in the country.

Are they going to score 70?

pignosticator

The Kig

Wow... Jackson is making a statement regarding the Heisman today.  Kid is the real deal.  Scary what a guy with his arm and feet can do in a BP edited Offense.  He came into the game with more TDs than most of the teams out there.  56 and looks like they are about to score again.   Completely demoralizing beatdown of the #2 team in the country.  I don't remember a FL State team ever getting embarrassed this bad.
Poker Porker

gchamblee

Quote from: Count Hogula on September 17, 2016, 02:04:10 pm
Petrino and Jackson are putting a beatdown on the the number two team in the country.

Are they going to score 70?

it is very possible. louiseville looks really impressive and the seminoles cant do darn about it

The Kig

Quote from: The Kig on September 17, 2016, 02:05:18 pm
Wow... Jackson is making a statement regarding the Heisman today.  Kid is the real deal.  Scary what a guy with his arm and feet can do in a BM FP Offense.  He came into the game with more TDs than most of the teams out there.  56 and looks like they are about to score again.   Completely demoralizing beatdown of the #2 team in the country.  I don't remember a FL State team ever getting embarrassed this bad.
Poker Porker

pignosticator

Coach Petrino seems to have coached this team up very well. Surprising.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Count Hogula

Quote from: gchamblee on September 17, 2016, 02:05:21 pm
it is very possible. louiseville looks really impressive and the seminoles cant do darn about it

Jackson is the real deal. Might be the best QB in the country.

He is only a sophomore. Louisville is scary good.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

Lord of the Styes

After that blowout, the football team makes it's case that it also deserves to be rewarded with prostitutes.

pignosticator

I agree Lord... You beat the #2 team in the country, you should be rewarded with whatever your heart desires.

10thPlanet

Quote from: Lord of the Styes on September 17, 2016, 02:44:24 pm
After that blowout, the football team makes it's case that it also deserves to be rewarded with prostitutes.
It's free everywhere, and there's plenty of it.

KY Hog Man

Quote from: dhizzle on September 17, 2016, 01:56:01 pm
Those are Strongs kids. BP doesn't get defensive players.
Defensively speaking, Strong's kids are gone.  Most are transfers of juco kids.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

DLUXHOG

so how far does FSU fall in the polls after that stomping?
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

The Kig

Quote from: DLUXHOG on September 17, 2016, 03:28:13 pm
so how far does FSU fall in the polls after that stomping?

Depends on the Ole Miss/AL outcome... FSU got a ton of credit for coming back from a similar 1st Half vs Ole Miss and handling them in the 2nd.   If Bama beats Ole Miss soundly (not happening as of this post) then FSU drops to somewhere around 15-20.  If Ole Miss wins 3rd straight vs Bama, maybe 10-15.  Don't see any way they stay in top 10, even with Louisville being 10th coming in.  That was a beatdown.

Better question is where does Louisville land?  Do they jump Clemson?  If Bama struggles, do we have a new #1, even if they win?  Can't see any scenario that has Louisville worse than #3 and they should be #1 or 2.
Poker Porker

pignosticator